GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.s. Please no crazy (nothing better to do with their time but to be awkward) person jump down my throat I am allowed my opinion & funnily enough I'm also entitled to it oh and I don't think me emotions can take it. Haha

I think everyone here is allowed and entitled to their own opinion :)

I haven't caught up on thread yet, but read a post stating that the "mask" he wore was found...it can't be the medical masks that cover nose and mouth. Maybe it was the balaclava type where the entire eye area is visible. You can pull it up to cover the nostrils, too.

I can't imagine what mask the pros is going to pull out or show when the time is right

The smoking, I wonder if she was making a spliff and smoking it. Hence the time she was outside?

Surely, if the smoking story is true, she would have left a butt on the ground outside. I can't imagine that she neatly disposed of the remnant in a cigarette ash receptacle.

Yes, imo, the cig smoking in the rain, the feeding the bunny rabbit and hand washing and hand washing has to be stretched and lengthened by them both for obvi reasons. And as much as it is lengthened, he still does not have enough time to have done what he claims to have accomplished in his confession in the time they both claim SH is not on the scene

I'd have said I took the dog for a walk. :liar:

Regarding the spliff theory, a person who would have one that early in the day would likely be a pro at rolling one so it would only take a minute. And they would struggle to make one in the rain as the papers would get wet.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Regarding the spliff theory, a person who would have one that early in the day would likely be a pro at rolling one so it would only take a minute. And they would struggle to make one in the rain as the papers would get wet.

Yes. She would have made it indoors, and then gone out.

I seem to remember that she said she went to the kitchen to get a cigarette, so it sounds like she's in the habit of helping herself to the Galsworthys' cigs. And the other incident we've heard about involved her accepting a cigarette at her mother's house. So I got the impression that she doesn't buy her own, but only smokes when the opportunity presents itself.

In all seriousness I'm surprised SM had ever smelt bleach before, I'm almost certain it must have been an alien smell to her...seen as I can't imagine she had ever used it in her life prior, ever! JMO.

I am a clean freak, I'll admit I'm not verging on OCD but my house is clean, my 5 year old gets upset if she drops anything, as in juice, food etc. (I do feel guilty about this) but anyway, watching NM's police interview I kept finding myself veering toward his hands, maybe because he kept looking at them I don't know but to me they looked absolutely filthy. These two have no hygiene practice & for her to have apparently been in the kitchen washing her hands after her smoke, just sounds unbeliveable to me like she had an afterthought as in this would be a good thing to say, takes up more time being away from the crime itself etc...strange the small things you pick up on I suppose. And of course could just be my way of thinking haha.

P.s. Please no crazy (nothing better to do with their time but to be awkward) person jump down my throat I am allowed my opinion & funnily enough I'm also entitled to it oh and I don't think me emotions can take it. Haha

BIB Yes, I doubt she was doing any hand washing. I think she used this as an excuse because she was then able to place herself in the kitchen at just the moment when she heard the stomping down the stairs and the door slamming.

When it became clear to the police that this was not Becky, SH can still look innocent of any wrongdoing, because she only heard the noise and then, when she eventually ( as in a minute or so later ) went into the lounge, NM was already sitting there.

Far too much left to fill in the gaps. Hopefully the witnesses this week might help full some of those.
I do hope tho that we get to see both NM and SH take the stand for cross examination.
Then we will see how bullet proof their statements are.

BIB Yes, I doubt she was doing any hand washing. I think she used this as an excuse because she was then able to place herself in the kitchen at just the moment when she heard the stomping down the stairs and the door slamming.

When it became clear to the police that this was not Becky, SH can still look innocent of any wrongdoing, because she only heard the noise and then, when she eventually ( as in a minute or so later ) went into the lounge, NM was already sitting there.

New to the thread although have been reading for a week.. :) Hello all.

I'm erring towards being somewhere in the middle of you all - I can't believe that she's an arch manipulator in charge of it all, but at the same time when you lay her story out from start to finish it just doesn't add up at all.

Regarding the previous post, in her original interview when she says she's washing her hands and hears the door slam, yes that makes sense in terms of wanting it to sound as though Becky went out.

But as it later transpires - and she knows - that NM has admitted killing BW, how does that stack up? Was the original sound she allegedly heard the sound of NM carrying the body to the car? If so, does she not hear another noise - the sound of him coming back into the house and plonking himself down on the sofa in order to be back there by the time she enters the sitting room? Is that even possible according to the floor plan? (I'm assuming it is otherwise the story is even more ludicrous..)

If NM was bringing a body down the stairs it wouldn't even be a stomping noise, would it? He would be going quite slowly carrying her down or he would be dragging her down the stairs which would sound like bumping rather than stomping.

I think SH used the word stomping to make it seem like BW stormed off in a huff.

SO many unanswered questions in this case, hopefully we'll get answers this week.
Have been trying to look at SH as 'innocent', but no matter what way I look at it from start to finish her explanation just doesn't add up. IF NM wanted to kidnap Becky why take SH with him at all if she wasn't involved. How did he know SH would go out for a cigarette for (according to his version) precisely the right amount of time for him to get Becky and hide her in the boot?
Add to this the visit to SH's Mum out of the blue, the texts found on their phones, SH's Police Interviews where she seemed very confident about her 'washing of hands and stomps down the stairs. Then she incredibly falls so heavily asleep she has no knowledge of anything dodgy in her house....
I can just about believe she wasn't the one to commit murder, but I think she knew about it after, perhaps NM was planning on dumping BW in the river or elsewhere, maybe he even told her he had. Then she discovered he had dismembered her and that was the cause of the shouting that JI witnessed that night.
It will be interesting to says what the Judge says in summing up but if I was on the Jury I think there is too much circumstantial evidence that I just couldn't write off. ALL MOO

Hey hello iclaudia.
It's a very confusing case indeed. Not one that the Jury will be able to deliberate within minutes I'm sure.

As for 'stomping' down the stairs I'm with you on that bit. SH stated she heard 'BW' stomp down the stairs and slam the door shut. It could quite well be that with the added weight of BW in the bag NM had her stuffed into. That would make NM'S footsteps that more louder. And my kids do it all the time when they go out the door. They yank it so it rattles in its frame. But not shuts even tho it sounds like it has.
So giving NM adequate opportunity to dump BW in the car. And get back inside to sit in the lounge. Just a thought. IMOO.

"I took everything downstairs and put it into the boot of my car. Back in the house I waited to hear Shauna then slammed the front door shut."

From NM's written confession.

SH seemed to introduce the stomping as an almost afterthought in her pre-arrest interview in my opinion. Generally though, I'm still waiting for the smoking gun - improbable doesn't mean impossible

You see, say SH was entirely innocent and had no idea of the killing or of the dismembering - if that was me, I would try to work out how it could have happened without me knowing a thing. I would look back over every detail of what must have happened - being at the house when Becky was killed, how long I really was outside, what I heard, how NM behaved straight afterwards and for the rest of the day and evening, how he had managed to do all that sawing and hours and hours of wrapping and use of cat litter, how he had convinced me we had needed 3 rolls of clingfilm and rolls and rolls of tape and bags and sacks, then even more the following day, how there were more and more cases and bags appearing in the house (from the loft?) and being filled up, how my shower curtains and bath mat had disappeared, how he had convinced me the car was playing up and needed to be left at my Mum's house even though we had driven there in it with no problems, how we had to be out on 23rd and say we had planned a meal out with my parents when I knew we had already eaten at McDonalds and there was no reason for not letting the police look inside my house - I only had a broken toilet after all,... do you know what I could go on but I won't. I would go over all these things in absolute disbelief and say how could he have pulled all of this off without my knowledge or suspecting a thing? What was in those bags that had to be got rid of in the dead of night? etc. etc.

I wouldn't just sit there and say I didn't know him at all. I wasn't even safe with him and I shared a bed with him. He has either lost his marbles or he is whatever she described him as. Her reactions are just wrong and so staged.

Even the first interview where she says she went outside for 15-20 minutes. Why does she give herself more time than it takes to actually smoke a cigarette, it was raining and if you needed a smoke you would go out, smoke it and get back inside as quickly as possible - 10 mins max. Nothing stacks up with her. She had her story ready from the word go.

I think anyone who can't see it needs to re-tune their BS detector.

If NM was bringing a body down the stairs it wouldn't even be a stomping noise, would it? He would be going quite slowly carrying her down or he would be dragging her down the stairs which would sound like bumping rather than stomping.

I think SH used the word stomping to make it seem like BW stormed off in a huff.

I think you hit the nail on the head there...in her own words SHE chose 'Stomping'. I can't help thinking that that interview in particular was totally rehearsed to make it appear that BW had run-a-way. Why? Because both her and NM needed to take the heat off themselves. I suspect the Police suspected them both from the start, but the trip to her Mum's and their excuses not to talk to Police set alarms going.
NM & SH were Family members, also supposedly concerned about AG's welfare so 'should' have wanted to do all they could to help. MOO

Does anyone remember which day it was that AG & DG went to a hotel/safe house so Police could do the thorough search of Crown Hill?

I think you hit the nail on the head there...in her own words SHE chose 'Stomping'. I can't help thinking that that interview in particular was totally rehearsed to make it appear that BW had run-a-way. Why? Because both her and NM needed to take the heat off themselves. I suspect the Police suspected them both from the start, but the trip to her Mum's and their excuses not to talk to Police set alarms going.
NM & SH were Family members, also supposedly concerned about AG's welfare so 'should' have wanted to do all they could to help. MOO

Does anyone remember which day it was that AG & DG went to a hotel/safe house so Police could do the thorough search of Crown Hill?

it was Wednesday 25th.

Even the first interview where she says she went outside for 15-20 minutes. Why does she give herself more time than it takes to actually smoke a cigarette, it was raining and if you needed a smoke you would go out, smoke it and get back inside as quickly as possible - 10 mins max. Nothing stacks up with her. She had her story ready from the word go.

It doesn't even make sense that she went outside for a ciggie. There are pictures from the conservatory part of the house with ashtrays piled high - surely she would just smoke in there if it was raining.

It doesn't even make sense that she went outside for a ciggie. There are pictures from the conservatory part of the house with ashtrays piled high - surely she would just smoke in there if it was raining.

really?! I never saw that. well spotted :)

You see, say SH was entirely innocent and had no idea of the killing or of the dismembering - if that was me, I would try to work out how it could have happened without me knowing a thing. I would look back over every detail of what must have happened - being at the house when Becky was killed, how long I really was outside, what I heard, how NM behaved straight afterwards and for the rest of the day and evening, how he had managed to do all that sawing and hours and hours of wrapping and use of cat litter, how he had convinced me we had needed 3 rolls of clingfilm and rolls and rolls of tape and bags and sacks, then even more the following day, how there were more and more cases and bags appearing in the house (from the loft?) and being filled up, how my shower curtains and bath mat had disappeared, how he had convinced me the car was playing up and needed to be left at my Mum's house even though we had driven there in it with no problems, how we had to be out on 23rd and say we had planned a meal out with my parents when I knew we had already eaten at McDonalds and there was no reason for not letting the police look inside my house - I only had a broken toilet after all,... do you know what I could go on but I won't. I would go over all these things in absolute disbelief and say how could he have pulled all of this off without my knowledge or suspecting a thing? What was in those bags that had to be got rid of in the dead of night? etc. etc.

I wouldn't just sit there and say I didn't know him at all. I wasn't even safe with him and I shared a bed with him. He has either lost his marbles or he is whatever she described him as. Her reactions are just wrong and so staged.

I agree, most everyday people would be totally horrified and her reaction doesn't ring true to me either. I wonder if the police asked her if NM had ever been violent with her or if she just put all that in of her own accord. I've also tried to look at her responses as if 'an abused' partner but it just doesn't add up. Not to say NM hasn't been abusive to her but I don't see her as timid or fearful of him at all. It also felt like she possibly used the interview to try and turn the sympathy off Becky and back to her. Again, like a petulant child who was desperate for the attention and love. She wanted to be the 'Family Favourite' and she felt the need to 'slag off' BW to gain favour with them and Police. Really hope AG has written a statement, as would be great to hear her take on SH whether she saw her as 'good' for her son or a bad influence. You would think she had a close relationship with SH for her to be her carer.

Also with regard to the '*advertiser censored* in garden'...don't forget she added feeding the rabbit to it to add extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500