AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

When I said that the idea to move to the Naples area and start a practice in the Naples area was Mark's idea, that was from back in the mid-2000's before they moved to Bonita Springs. Naples is right near Bonita Springs. Those domains that Mark set up in mid-March were likely his latest money making scheme selling the pain patch that he was peddling. Although the patch may be perfectly acceptable and holistic http://www.basedonscience.com/ , it is funded by a multi-level marketing scheme based in Utah http://forevergreen.org/ . We found that Mark had association with this MLM product when we found those domain names a month or so ago.

BBM. Generally speaking, was MS known to dabble in these kinds of side projects, various money making schemes? IIRC Skinner mentioned MS had been involved with failed real estate deals or business ventures in the past, and I'm wondering if this was a common theme over the years...if so, can you say whether TS was concerned, indifferent or in the dark?

Must be difficult to have a spouse who's always starting something new without following through on the last "project". Especially MLM businesses, usually requiring an upfront investment.

BBM. Generally speaking, was MS known to dabble in these kinds of side projects, various money making schemes? IIRC Skinner mentioned MS had been involved with failed real estate deals or business ventures in the past, and I'm wondering if this was a common theme over the years...if so, can you say whether TS was concerned, indifferent or in the dark?

Must be difficult to have a spouse who's always starting something new without following through on the last "project". Especially MLM businesses, usually requiring an upfront investment.

MS fashioned himself an entrepreneur. But other than the work he did with Teresa's practice, he didn't succeed at much to my knowledge. TS didn't really pay that much attention to the things he was "working on" from what I could tell. So in the dark based on indifference is what I would guess. As I said before, TS was VERY focused on her mission of mind/body health, and women's health in particular (but not solely).

Two more questions AmazonRain, and as always, please feel free to NOT respond!

1. During the interview with Jessica Lipscomb, she mentioned something about Universal Communications Unlimited LLC being a calling card business. Do you recall anything about MS and calling cards?

2. Did TS ever mention that MS was considering applying to law school?

Two more questions AmazonRain, and as always, please feel free to NOT respond!

1. During the interview with Jessica Lipscomb, she mentioned something about Universal Communications Unlimited LLC being a calling card business. Do you recall anything about MS and calling cards?

2. Did TS ever mention that MS was considering applying to law school?

TS never mentioned the law school or calling cards - and MS never mentioned either.

I know I've asked this before but it's been a few weeks. Do you know if MS has lawyered up?

This is a picture of the http://forevergreen.org/contact/ "headquarters" from google maps in August 2012. Guess those mountains grew pretty quickly :) https://www.google.com/maps/@40.350...25BVV-6jljvE4M1t3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Certainly doesn't prove that Forevergreen is legit, but a search on their address on Google Maps just now does show the mountains and even labels the building as Forever Green. I think it's just a matter of whether the building is photographed from the east or west (mountains are east, desert west):

https://www.google.com/maps/place/6...2!3m1!1s0x874d8475aa19e9d9:0x6d5c92c71d528d8c

Amazon Rain. Did Ts actually give ms a paycheck for his office work. Or did she just put it towards the household finances.

I'm just curious to see if ms was doing it to help his wife out. Or if he really wanted her to pay him so he can have his own money. I think she started feeling the burden of financially having to be the only one keeping their lifestyle going. And she probably told him that she is tired of paying him to do something she could do herself.

Most men would have gotten a real job to help have a even better lifestyle since ts wasn't a millionaire. He knew they were mostly living check to check. Very lazy of him indeed. The kids were no longer toddlers. Send them to school. Get a real job. And help your doctor wife's dreams come true.

But don't be a moocher who thinks that she was born to serve you.

Amazon Rain. Did Ts actually give ms a paycheck for his office work. Or did she just put it towards the household finances.

I'm just curious to see if ms was doing it to help his wife out. Or if he really wanted her to pay him so he can have his own money. I think she started feeling the burden of financially having to be the only one keeping their lifestyle going. And she probably told him that she is tired of paying him to do something she could do herself.

Most men would have gotten a real job to help have a even better lifestyle since ts wasn't a millionaire. He knew they were mostly living check to check. Very lazy of him indeed. The kids were no longer toddlers. Send them to school. Get a real job. And help your doctor wife's dreams come true.

But don't be a moocher who thinks that she was born to serve you.

MS controlled 100% of the finances and practice income so the real question would be whether or not TS received a check or her own money. Although I know that he controlled the money, I don't know how it was distributed weekly or monthly. TS never complained about not having money so there must have been some type of system. One of my working theories is that there wasn't as much money as TS was led to believe and the gig was up for the money "manager." As I have said before, if TS caught MS in any type of lie related to finances or something that could negatively impact her practice, she would have been very upset. I am not saying this happened I am just outlining that a lying dynamic about money would have not gone over well as TS was a hard worker.

AmazonRain,
Is the family still split 50/50 on MS's role in the murder? What do you think is making the pro-MS's feel he had nothing to do with this, considering it seems pretty likely his CLOSEST friend did? If you can answer, of course. TY

AmazonRain,
Is the family still split 50/50 on MS's role in the murder? What do you think is making the pro-MS's feel he had nothing to do with this, considering it seems pretty likely his CLOSEST friend did? If you can answer, of course. TY

Sorry, can't answer this one.

Amazon Rain,

Prior to the arrests, did MS ever float a theory as to what happened? Burglary, home invasion, crazy patient, etc.?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amazon Rain,

Do you know what airport/airports Dr. Sievers used on June 28th? Also, did Dr. Sievers own an iPhone?

Thank you in advance for your time.

ETA:: My iPhone came with a factory installed Health app that records every step I take and the dates and times. See attached photos.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Amazon Rain,

Prior to the arrests, did MS ever float a theory as to what happened? Burglary, home invasion, crazy patient, etc.?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, prior to the arrests and after the arrests MS did not float a theory

Amazon Rain,

Do you know what airport/airports Dr. Sievers used on June 28th? Also, did Dr. Sievers own an iPhone?

Thank you in advance for your time.

ETA:: My iPhone came with a factory installed Health app that records every step I take and the dates and times. See attached photos.

Yes, I know for certain that Teresa had an iphone. Not sure what apps she used (like the Health app mentioned above). I believe that Teresa used the Ft. Myers airport and the Westchester airport but have not personally confirmed this information and will wait for discovery rather than bother anyone with this question. If it comes up in conversation with friends or family, I will update this answer. Keep in mind that some of the information that I know has come (second hand through others) from MS himself and I now hold 100% of everything he has told people suspect.

I wonder if MS has talked to any of TS family since CWW was arrested? I know her sister hadnt talked to him at the time of the arrest, but thats been awhile and awhile since media has spoken to her.( IF he had nothing to hide I cant imagine why he wouldnt. After all, he was welcome enough to stay around them while TS had to come back to work. And also, for the girls.)

I wonder if MS has talked to any of TS family since CWW was arrested? I know her sister hadnt talked to him at the time of the arrest, but thats been awhile and awhile since media has spoken to her.( IF he had nothing to hide I cant imagine why he wouldnt. After all, he was welcome enough to stay around them while TS had to come back to work. And also, for the girls.)

I am sorry, I know the answer to this but cannot answer at this time. Needless to say, the character traits that I have attributed to MS and have listed on this forum and felt he has had all along are being highlighted as a result of this tragedy.

AmazonRain, bringing this question over from another thread. Is it your opinion TS wanted out of the marriage? Or is it a fact only known by a few close friends?

Yes, I know for certain that Teresa had an iphone. Not sure what apps she used (like the Health app mentioned above). I believe that Teresa used the Ft. Myers airport and the Westchester airport but have not personally confirmed this information and will wait for discovery rather than bother anyone with this question. If it comes up in conversation with friends or family, I will update this answer. Keep in mind that some of the information that I know has come (second hand through others) from MS himself and I now hold 100% of everything he has told people suspect.

That app was downloaded automatically and started recording my data with the new iOS that came out in the early spring (about the time of the apple watch, I'm sure someone would know the exact iOS update). Do you think she would have kept her iOS updated?

*If she had a newer phone it came on it and would work even if she didn't use it. I don't belive I did anything to turn mine on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back