NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAN, first of all, a lot has changed since the beginning of this case. If you go back to the start you will know by clicking on most of the news links that the articles are NO longer available, so , yes if you want to point out that we don't know much right now, today, then you are right. But , at one point there was an article about PK speaking with Sara the night before , in fact it was submitted by her to the news station and had her voice describing her call.
<modsnip>
We learned a lot early on from MSM, but, like I said most of those are no longer available.
We simply cant go by what is now (today) available for us to use when there's not much there. My theories are based on what we had for months. A good example is what you said, about kb not having some things on her fb.I still see everything that I saw from the beginning.
My theories about what happened to Sara are still the same and I go by what I know and what was available to all of us early on,and no, most of it can't be supported any longer if that information is NO longer available.
So your attempt with parts 1,2,3,&4 to bring together in one place what we learned through MSM is not accurate. If we could get all the MSM articles back in full then we would have a lot more right now to be able to support our (my) current knowledge.
Your points are well taken. What you say is exactly what I would like to see done. State what you know and have known from the beginning for instance whether or not it can now be supported by MSM. Expand what I've said to include what you remember; I appreciate you reminding me about that early article on Patricia. Thank you. That should be considered MSM facts not rumor. Maybe you would write that up and if you do include the fact that sheriff Sealy stated at the end of the six day search that he hoped Sara had simply left and forgot to tell anyone. He wouldn't say he hopes something that he knows couldn't be true. Also, I forgot to include Gilbert Baez report about the stepmother's firing which is certainly consequential since he took his report further than the other networks.

if you can find a time to do this it would be great; if it doesn't work out with your schedule I will include it myself. I want to know more not less.

As far as my efforts thus far they have been an honest attempt to bring together all salient points of this discussion in one place for further consideration. I knew from the beginning that others would have things to add that I didn't recall. I appreciate that and want the input.

Around the beginning of the case there was a somewhat odd happening when someone claiming to be Sara's best friend and using the name Pat. K posted a plea on several websites for assistance in finding Sara. she claimed:

• She and Sara talked to each other each evening and had for quite some time.
  • She talked to Sara the evening before the abduction and everything seemed normal.
  • She said the sheriff contacted her the next day since she was the last one to talk to Sara but how would the sheriff know that since they didn't have Sara's phone.
  • She claimed the sheriff would keep her apprised of progress in the case.
  • Finally she said two men from the Texas Rangers had come by her home to examine her phone and computer equipment.

There were numerous pictures of a Pat. K. on Sara's social media. I tended to believe her at the time though it was only a rumor here. This was never confirmed in MSM reports or by Sheriff Sealy. If you have accepted as fact that the sheriff called Pat K. you need to remember it was only mentioned in social media.
This is to correct the quote above which contains inaccuracies. The individual Pat K (hereinafter to be referred to as PK) contacted a network in North Carolina (Which network is now unknown to us) and they conducted a telephone interview with PK. Because the interview is no longer available I will quote from PK's social media post on the afternoon of Feb 4 which is essentially the same I believe.

• her best friend Sarah Graham is gone
  • she got a call from the sheriffs office the afternoon of Feb 4 because she was the last to talk to Sara
  • Sara spent the night with her family Tuesday evening but never made it to work on Wednesday
  • Sara's car has been found but she has not been
  • Sara is about 5'4" and has a tattoo of a flower on her leg on a vine wrapping up from her foot.
  • Sara lives in Fairmont, North Carolina
  • KB concludes the sheriffs office is staying in touch with her and asks information to be conveyed to her so she can inform the sheriff.
I do not know that each of these points was made in the television interview but I do know PK's statement should not be considered rumor because it has been reported by MSM.

IMO one important point that PK conveys is that Sara spent the evening of February 3 with her family and that PK was the last to speak to her.

<RSBM>
We learned a lot early on from MSM, but, like I said most of those are no longer available.
We simply cant go by what is now (today) available for us to use when there's not much there. My theories are based on what we had for months. A good example is what you said, about kb not having some things on her fb.I still see everything that I saw from the beginning.
My theories about what happened to Sara are still the same and I go by what I know and what was available to all of us early on,and no, most of it can't be supported any longer if that information is NO longer available.

So your attempt with parts 1,2,3,&4 to bring together in one place what we learned through MSM is not accurate.<RSBM>
OK, I've cleared up the inaccuracy regarding PK's MSM article so tell me now, if you would please, what if anything is missing from the compilation of facts that is necessary to form the essence of the opinion you now hold and have held since the beginning. It could be useful to all of us regardless of the opinion we hold.

What is it that you believe is not now there?

ETA: I just realized what you meant about deleting my theories. I always viewed my blog as my personal expressions and sometimes people came along to read them and maybe comment, but rarely. I deleted them at a point in my life where I found it too painful to remain so open. It never occurred to me that they might be missed. Some of the comments are still there.

Bumping for Sara, she deserves it!

Bumping for Sara

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What do you mean gone?. Is she a missing person as well or cant be contacted/found now. If its o to ask, Msm is text based talking? is this correct, if this is the case this easy to track through data. Now if she(the friend) is missing.

It brings two thoughts of idea, well more than 2 thoughts, it also opens up 1 thought of Sara had a data contract on her phone, a bill, now what kind of phone is it. Samsung. Iphone, Htc. Pre paid.. this leads to one thing ,Sara being in public earlier in the month to pick up a card or to pay such bill.

What days would this be. 1st-5th of the month, so Sara was out that week,. hmm, thats if she paid such bill and not someone else, it worth a shot to see who was paying this data bill. They run for 30 days right?

Very interesting, the second point of thought, i don't want to share right now. I don't want to rumor.

Sara's mom hasn't posted any search or missing posters for Sara since Feb. 2015. The FSNG facebook page hasn't posted since March. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144107020&fref=ufi

Maybe they know something we don't know.

Also, in the Nancy Grace thread https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN/photos/a.159500548286.116726.56641053286/10153179651573287/ there are coworkers, family and even THE best friend PK if you need to sleuth a little. Nothing new, at all. No news. Nothing.

Maybe it posts different if you join the group but Sara's mom and uncle have posted several times since March. Also I contacted the RCSD last week and was informed that the RCSD is currently on the case as well as the NC FBI.

http://www.wral.com/questions-surrounding-disappearance-of-robeson-woman-grow/14544261/

To add to the information about the announcement of the stepmother's termination: WRAL's report included the information that sources close to the investigation say the FBI considers CG a suspect and an arrest could be coming soon. That report was made March 27, 2015 and to this date no arrest has been made.

I remember writing Mr. Baez a few months back, according to his response he was very confidant in pointing the finger at CG... don't know how that holds up since we have no evidence of involvement and as a creature of science I look at evidence first.

This is very good to know. I was worried she had been forgotten. I hope she is found.

Maybe it posts different if you join the group but Sara's mom and uncle have posted several times since March. Also I contacted the RCSD last week and was informed that the RCSD is currently on the case as well as the NC FBI.

I remember writing Mr. Baez a few months back, according to his response he was very confidant in pointing the finger at CG... don't know how that holds up since we have no evidence of involvement and as a creature of science I look at evidence first.
What does Mr. Baez believe Connie is guilty of?

What does Mr. Baez believe Connie is guilty of?

Maybe he think she on the murder trail , or got that Halloween itch. I think its more than one player in this in a way. We have all seen cold cases and one thing cold cases have is evidence of some type. Compound cases with no evidence means more than one mind working in some form or fashion unless your dealing a Mpd(multiple personality disordered) psycho/sociopath. My thing is what would Cg have to gain from doing this. Not to sleuth her but in my mind,.

I'm just thinking to myself, who has the most to gain the most from this. Who is most the suspected, to the least. That was a very private house hold(not to blame anyone living there). Nothing wrong with that at all. But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing. Like a power trip almost or they had something to hide /maybe scared of something or some one..

I don't know. it just me rings as odd the statements the 1st day after she went missing.., I know some are lying but lying don't mean murder, I think the fbi is stuck right there, sometimes looking guilty and lying can get you off the hook in a murder case. Its a mental rush ploy on police. You cant teach this stuff, . I think more than one person working here I don't mean directly either , but in a way. maybe they do know but not just saying . Maybe even helped make it so perfect.

If this outside kidnapping/murder of Sara. Not saying it was the parents begin with or anything like that, no blaming here.., This is best I have ever seen period.

This is going to be a very long wait.

Maybe he think she on the murder trail , or got that Halloween itch. I think its more than one player in this in a way. We have all seen cold cases and one thing cold cases have is evidence of some type. Compound cases with no evidence means more than one mind working in some form or fashion unless your dealing a Mpd(multiple personality disordered) psycho/sociopath. My thing is what would Cg have to gain from doing this. Not to sleuth her but in my mind,.

I'm just thinking to myself, who has the most to gain the most from this. Who is most the suspected, to the least. That was a very private house hold(not to blame anyone living there). Nothing wrong with that at all. But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing. Like a power trip almost or they had something to hide /maybe scared of something or some one..

I don't know. it just me rings as odd the statements the 1st day after she went missing.., I know some are lying but lying don't mean murder, I think the fbi is stuck right there, sometimes looking guilty and lying can get you off the hook in a murder case. Its a mental rush ploy on police. You cant teach this stuff, . I think more than one person working here I don't mean directly either , but in a way. maybe they do know but not just saying . Maybe even helped make it so perfect.

If this outside kidnapping/murder of Sara. Not saying it was the parents begin with or anything like that, no blaming here.., This is best I have ever seen period.

This is going to be a very long wait.

Could it be possible that Sara was not in her car when it was left so clean? There were no hits from dogs on her scent during the search by her car in the field. So, could the last ping have been distraction as well, since there were no hit there either? Her home was in between those two places. So what would the distractions be for and why so close to her home, both of those spots, considering the distance she had to travel to work?

But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing.

What 'house rules' are you referring to? Perhaps I have overlooked something.

the step mother stated there was nothing going on during night hours, no teen activity, phone offs etc, this was routine /common in their home. Common routines are some what linked to house rules without saying.

For example. You get coffee at 8 am then read the newspaper in the living room of your home everyday. That's a common routine in your house hold or the common "house rules" for yourself. Any one or anything that break the common routine is frowned upon in a way depending on the circumstances. A common routine can be a "house rule" by nature of natural selection of say/will and circumstances.

Wording is everything here. Please understand my point here.

the step mother stated there was nothing going on during night hours, no teen activity, phone offs etc, this was routine /common in their home. Common routines are some what linked to house rules without saying.

For example. You get coffee at 8 am then read the newspaper in the living room of your home everyday. That's a common routine in your house hold or the common "house rules" for yourself. Any one or anything that break the common routine is frowned upon in a way depending on the circumstances. A common routine can be a "house rule" by nature of natural selection of say/will and circumstances.

Wording is everything here. Please understand my point here.
While it is sometimes possible to understand something through implication or intimation we must have a clear reference point in order to do so. From where/what source is your information that the step mother says nothing was going on during night hours? are you saying the stepmother has stated that nothing was going on after Sara and her father retired from watching television? That is the only reference I remember to activity the night before Sara left.

What do you mean here: A common routine can be a "house rule" by nature of natural selection of say/will and circumstances. Could you restate this sentence?

While it is sometimes possible to understand something through implication or intimation we must have a clear reference point in order to do so. From where/what source is your information that the step mother says nothing was going on during night hours? are you saying the stepmother has stated that nothing was going on after Sara and her father retired from watching television? That is the only reference I remember to activity the night before Sara left.

What do you mean here: A common routine can be a "house rule" by nature of natural selection of say/will and circumstances. Could you restate this sentence?

You beat me to it. I need to see the exact wording of the stepmother's statement. I don't recall anything that would imply there were &#8221; house rules&#8221;. I keep feeling like I've missed something major but I go back and reread and just don't see it.

The statement means "Her everyday Vernacular" , her perspective in words,. This also mean it was set of standards according to those words. It would be understood to those in the house hold or work place.

For example "Whats your daily routine at work"", this can be a common rules you abide by personally/privately or by force(a work procedure to keep your job) . You can say here is the "daily routines", when you train me for a task or living your home, this applies to your common speaking tone"words" in the house hold or work place as understood. If I'm not following the daily routine( rules, common procedures), I'm fired or fussed at.

. I hope this clear things up.. Sorry for the long waited reply.

You beat me to it. I need to see the exact wording of the stepmother's statement. I don't recall anything that would imply there were ” house rules”. I keep feeling like I've missed something major but I go back and reread and just don't see it.

she didn't say "house rules" directly or commonly . she said " Daily Routine". if we are talking about the house activity that night, then this would common in the house hold as set things that happened. She can say anything she want, who's going to conflict it, it don't spell guilty.

By her using this word "routine" instead of another its show there was a certain pattern in the house hold. That doesn't mean evil or bad., It's just mean there was daily pattern they did and it was understood, mentally or verbally by those in the house hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member