Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you've had this struggle.[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you my daughters quite insane , but of age ...back to Kyrian , even the Anthonys were looking for their grandchild ?? so I don't know the situation but ....

I'm 52 and my DD is 19 and swears she's not having children (I said the same thing at her age) while I'm starting to wish for a grand baby, I'm also relieved that I don't have those worries yet as worrying for my 15 year old and 19 year old causes me to dye my grays every two weeks!!

it like a more stressful repete w/ grandchildren but they are amazing hopefully your daughter will marry a nice guy before children ...I am not at all conservative but it really matters that they have a stable two parent home ...makes all the difference. I stare at that fact every day.:)

excuse typos this thing wont let me edit anything today (I rarely get it right the first time)

excuse typos this thing wont let me edit anything today (I rarely get it right the first time)
It's OK I'm on Tapatalk and my posts always look bad[emoji1]

I read about this a few weeks ago but didn't bother to link it here because I thought it wasn't really relevant and didn't want to start any rumours/ wild speculation but since the subject has come up again I will try to find the link.

eta here's one link. Again, these were body parts from people who died naturally being sold without the proper paperwork, nothing to do with anyone being murdered for their organs.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/feds-raid-chicago-body-parts-operation-linked-to-detroit

RSBM. Just to add to your review of the facts, no transplant team in their right mind is going to accept an organ for transplant, especially in a CHILD, without the proper medical history and certifications of all being in order. I caught an episode of a radio program on NPR that interviewed a woman whose job was to acquire permission from families for organ transplants. It's a very tightly controlled process on all levels.

I don't understand why a dismemberment shouldn't immediately trigger a murder investigation. Just the fact of dismemberment implies a murder, or a not-quite-accidental death (2nd degree murder or manslaughter). Especially with a child. It is already way too easy to throw a child into the trash and get away with it. When reports state that this grisly case is only a death investigation, who might be disposing of their "accidents" this way next, in the hopes that enough of the child will never be found to identify the cause of death?

I don't understand why a dismemberment shouldn't immediately trigger a murder investigation. Just the fact of dismemberment implies a murder, or a not-quite-accidental death (2nd degree murder or manslaughter). Especially with a child. It is already way too easy to throw a child into the trash and get away with it. When reports state that this grisly case is only a death investigation, who might be disposing of their "accidents" this way next, in the hopes that enough of the child will never be found to identify the cause of death?
I am hoping that LE is building a murder case and just has not made their move while they are making it airtight. Hoping!!!

I haven't read all the post since KY was found so I don't know if this has been posted already, but I seen this article which says that KY's previous daycare provider lived only blocks away from Garfield Park and the lagoon where KY was found and that Lanisha's grandmother also lives only about a mile and half away from the park.

That really throws up some red flags for me as to who I think may be responsible for KY's death.

JMO

Carolyn Jones Calvert, who lives a few blocks from the Garfield Park lagoon where Kyrian's remains were found, said Kyrian was a "very happy, active baby." She was his day care provider in her home starting Oct. 23, 2014, for about five months.

(snipped)

Calvert said Knox lived about a mile and a half from the lagoon with her grandmother when Calvert cared for Kyrian.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151104/NEWS/151109753/?Start=2

more family statements and what appears to be a family spokesperson now:

"I feel like who's care he was in were the ones who did it," says Jackie Martin, Kyrian Knox's cousin.

Kyrian's mother Lanisha Knox told us she dropped her son off in Rockford with her friend's dad, Kamel Harris and and his girlfriend. According to Lanisha Knox that was sometime in mid-August. Kyrian's family says they found out recently Harris took a trip to Chicago with his girlfriend August 28, just a week before a body was found in the lagoon.

"The length of their stay is unknown and the nature of their visit is also unknown," says Rosezetta Fluker, family spokesperson.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30450562/...-who-killed-the-toddler-missing-from-rockford

Lanisha Knox used to live very close to the pond where Kyrian Knox's body was found. Her former daycare worker in Chicago told 13 News it would have been a 5-minute walk from Lanisha Knox's Chicago home to that spot.

cant they trace their cell phone pings ?

I haven't read all the post since KY was found so I don't know if this has been posted already, but I seen this article which says that KY's previous daycare provider lived only blocks away from Garfield Park and the lagoon where KY was found and that Lanisha's grandmother also lives only about a mile and half away from the park.

That really throws up some red flags for me as to who I think may be responsible for KY's death.

JMO

Carolyn Jones Calvert, who lives a few blocks from the Garfield Park lagoon where Kyrian's remains were found, said Kyrian was a "very happy, active baby." She was his day care provider in her home starting Oct. 23, 2014, for about five months.

(snipped)

Calvert said Knox lived about a mile and a half from the lagoon with her grandmother when Calvert cared for Kyrian.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151104/NEWS/151109753/?Start=2

Red By Me for focus

Or who others might want it to appear is directly responsible . . .

The proximity of remains to areas known to the mother is a definite red flag, I just haven't yet decided who put those flags there or why, KWIM?

Red By Me for focus

Or who others might want it to appear is directly responsible . . .

The proximity of remains to areas known to the mother is a definite red flag, I just haven't yet decided who put those flags there or why, KWIM?

I agree, by Lanisha might be an attempt to focus it on her

KH and his daughter also come from the area right by Garfield park. This story has more twists and turns.

Are KH and grandma CH related or is the last name just a coincidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused as to Kamel and Shakela Harris's relation to Lanisha. How did they know each other? Are they in any way related? I'm asking because Cameshia (Kyrian's grandma) also has the surname Harris, but I've also heard that Lanisha met both Kamel and Shakela through her roommate when she was in the process of moving.

Also, was Lanisha moving to Chicago or to Iowa?? I keep seeing both.

From what I have read, Lanisha's best friend is Shakela. Kamel is Shakela's dad. Danyelle is Kamel's girlfriend. Cameshia Harris is Lanisha's mom, but she is no relation to Kamel, Shakela or Danyelle. The same surname is a coincidence. And Lanisha and Shakela had just moved to a new apartment in Cedar Rapids on the 11th September.

From what I have read, Lanisha's best friend is Shakela. Kamel is Shakela's dad. Danyelle is Kamel's girlfriend. Cameshia Harris is Lanisha's mom, but she is no relation to Kamel, Shakela or Danyelle. The same surname is a coincidence. And Lanisha and Shakela had just moved to a new apartment in Cedar Rapids on the 11th September.

Thanks, the story makes a lot more sense now

I'm not sure that Lanisha had anything to do with Kyrian's death at this point. Right now, it sounds like something probably happened while he was in Danyelle and Kamel's care, and when Lanisha asked about Kyrian, they made up the story about him being taken by unidentified visitors (who probably don't even exist, like the mysterious "Nan" from the Erica Parsons case). You could argue that she's partly to blame for whatever happened to Kyrian because she was a neglectful mother, but in my opinion, the blame for the killing and butchering of her child should only be on the people who killed and butchered her child.

I'm not saying Lanisha wasn't involved or that she's above all criticism, just be mindful of what you say on a public forum about someone who may very well be a grieving mother. Also keep in mind that Kyrian's family is active on social media and could very well be reading this thread. Because if it turns out that she's really innocent and you've been posting this whole time about how she's a horrible guilty person, you're going to look like a jerk.

I'm not sure that Lanisha had anything to do with Kyrian's death at this point. Right now, it sounds like something probably happened while he was in Danyelle and Kamel's care, and when Lanisha asked about Kyrian, they made up the story about him being taken by unidentified visitors (who probably don't even exist, like the mysterious "Nan" from the Erica Parsons case). You could argue that she's partly to blame for whatever happened to Kyrian because she was a neglectful mother, but in my opinion, the blame for the killing and butchering of her child should only be on the people who killed and butchered her child.

I'm not saying Lanisha wasn't involved or that she's above all criticism, just be mindful of what you say on a public forum about someone who may very well be a grieving mother. Also keep in mind that Kyrian's family is active on social media and could very well be reading this thread. Because if it turns out that she's really innocent and you've been posting this whole time about how she's a horrible guilty person, you're going to look like a jerk.

No one really said she was a horrible guilty person, but damn keep up a little with your kid, and stop changing some of the story..... and quite honestly I think leaving your child with a man is weird !!! (I have a very good reason for that) I would not feel comfortable period She might be innocent of murder, but when you dump (and I say dump because it was quite obvious, she never spoke with them, and they did not want to take care of him) she IS culpable at the very least ! my daughter and her friend did the same thing, when I found out where she had left my grandbaby I went to get her right then, turned out she just wanted to go to a club and the friends mom was pissed and I could tell she did not want her over there scared me to death and I spent a month yelling at my daughter about how accidents happen when people don't want children around!!!!! MY GOD you don't just leave your child and not even check......and if you think that's ok you shouldn't be a parent .... no one but the person who didn't check on her baby looks like a bigger jerk!

Truthfully its something that she has to live with, no one cared about Kyrian's feelings I'm sure he didn't want to be left but he's not here to grow up and read things is he ?

and 1 more thing is it grief or guilt

sorry MIGMUU YOUR POST WAS #777 I feel it was in the stars for me to reply (ok maybe rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair