Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrian's case has always seemed so secretive. There was never really any info sought, at least in the public eye, on Ky's last whereabouts. Like, Hey...did anyone see this cute little boy with KH and DF between the dates of 8-18- 9-5? Can they not ask through the media because they weren't named suspects or POI's? And now there is a POI who they want to question and they don't seem to know exactly where he is but still don't ask the public for help in finding him. I also don't understand no one being charged with child neglect or endangerment on something to hold them in jail so they don't go on the run. A 2 yr old was missing and now dead and you mean to tell me that there isn't any charges LE could come up with to hold certain people in jail until they had enough to charge them with Ky's death??
I think they know where the POI is but unless they're ready to make an arrest they can't just drag them in for a chat. And even if arrested then Poi has the right to remain silent. As for neglect or endangerment I don't know that they have any evidence for that. IMO

This thread is getting pretty long. I will be opening a new one shortly. I will post a link and then this one will be closing. Be prepared to move over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea