AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH registered his business to a postcode in Canberra that included Charnwood.
That was in April 2001.
A least one house was raided by police in the suburb last month.

Court records show DH when aged 32 yrs and HP 6 yrs his junior they lived next to a caravan park in Taree.
In May 2007 following a dispute about a caravan the couple left the area quickly.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-living-in-alice/story-e6frg6nf-1227599571409
Karlie murder accused was living in Alice
THE AUSTRALIAN NOVEMBER 07, 2015

Well he was familiar with Charnwood 2001 ... that is how many years before he was engaged to TB?
How many houses searches were undertaken in Charnwood?
Seems they are in the habit of moving on quickly.

I think it was thread 4?? A few of us brought this up...but there was no evidence (MSM) articles to support continuing with the discussion so it was basically canned...which is fine.

But now the latest MSM article has brought up the subject of Drug Smuggling...

So I'll throw it up in the air again.... Motorcycle Group possibly Comancheros or Nomad involvement IMO. Participants are (not sterotyping) but often Truck drivers are utilised to transport and supply.

One time supposed Boyfriend (partnered man) attempted in his defence of murdering his partner that it was one of these bikie clubs responsible ....

We are not talking small amounts here 25k is a lot for one single 20 year old mother?? there's more at play here IMO

Wynarka was mentioned to have old farm houses that were rented out to people - Described by locals; As being rented out to people wanting to escape the eyes of society, to be left alone. It was hinted at that some of those isolated properties were either used to produce or consume drugs.....

DH registered his business to a postcode in Canberra that included Charnwood.
That was in April 2001.
A least one house was raided by police in the suburb last month.

Court records show DH when aged 32 yrs and HP 6 yrs his junior they lived next to a caravan park in Taree.
In May 2007 following a dispute about a caravan the couple left the area quickly.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-living-in-alice/story-e6frg6nf-1227599571409
Karlie murder accused was living in Alice
THE AUSTRALIAN NOVEMBER 07, 2015

Well he was familiar with Charnwood 2001 ... that is how many years before he was engaged to TB?
How many houses searched were undertaken in Charnwood?
Seems they are in the habit of moving on quickly.

Yes it would appear Daniels connection to a home in Chanwood well and truly predates Karlies murder in 2008 and his relationship with TB ...

MDMA implies ecstasy, but there is little of that in ecstasy tablets these days

If there is synthetic drugs involved, Im going with crack amphetamine or meth amphetamine

Like someone said, giving money to someone for both money transport and drug transport is odd. Doing the runner with $25000 CASH and hooking up with some bloke from where you live is fraught with danger.

Just an aside. Some people have mentioned cannabis as the possible drug being transported.
But isn't MDMA more likely?

The article is once again connotation Karlie had a drug debt, but if someone gave her $25000 she may not have had a debt, she just had been given $25000 which was not hers.

Just because someone says, and someone says to Crime stoppers doesn't make it 'truth'. There is no one left behind to say otherwise

This article Puggle uses the words
* allegedly fled with money....
* the money was meant to buy drugs
* in the months before her death had a drug debt
The article title
KPS fled Alice Springs with a 25K drug debt police investigators told.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

The article is once again connotation Karlie had a drug debt, but if someone gave her $25000 she may not have had a debt, she just had been given $25000 which was not hers.

Just because someone says, and someone says to Crime stoppers doesn't make it 'truth'. There is no one left behind to say otherwise

Totally agree Crab

Someone said Karlie was in Darwin the same time as Bradley Murdoch. Did they know something we didn't or just inferring it was around the same time.
Why would the cops pull over Karlie for no reason?

Speculation: Was Karlie in someone elses Red Commodore station wagon with switched number plates that had been packed with drugs?

Police pulled over a red or maroon holden commodore for a routine stop on the Stuart h'way near Cobber Pedy on 8 Nov.
KPS was the driver and Khandalyce was in the baby seat.
She was allowed on her way north without incident.
She had never been in trouble with the law.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...580533615?sv=6d53fe1ec6821d3a38f4b160243f862d

I wonder if north is accurate?

If there was sum of money.. ($25,000 is the kind of figure your average user comes up with in the fantasy of how much they dream of having as disposable to buy the stuff ) .. say it was around $5000... leaving Karlie aside, it certainly is a good enough reason for Holdom and Passmore to suddenly depart from the Hillcrest home, in 2011 , so suddenly it made the neighbor's heads spin, a middle of the night decamping, and one goes clear across country to try and disappear in the urban outskirts of Canberra and the Central NSW coast, and changes his name a few times.. .

But it is alleged this happened in 2008 Trooper. Why would fleeing in 2011 be pertinent?

I think it was thread 4?? A few of us brought this up...but there was no evidence (MSM) articles to support continuing with the discussion so it was basically canned...which is fine.

But now the latest MSM article has brought up the subject of Drug Smuggling...

So I'll throw it up in the air again.... Motorcycle Group possibly Comancheros or Nomad involvement IMO. Participants are (not sterotyping) but often Truck drivers are utilised to transport and supply.

One time supposed Boyfriend (partnered man) attempted in his defence of murdering his partner that it was one of these bikie clubs responsible ....

We are not talking small amounts here 25k is a lot for one single 20 year old mother?? there's more at play here IMO

Wynarka was mentioned to have old farm houses that were rented out to people - Described by locals; As being rented out to people wanting to escape the eyes of society, to be left alone. It was hinted at that some of those isolated properties were either used to produce or consume drugs.....

Could crops be grown at Wynarka?

MDMA implies ecstasy, but there is little of that in ecstasy tablets these days

If there is synthetic drugs involved, Im going with crack amphetamine or meth amphetamine

Like someone said, giving money to someone for both money transport and drug transport is odd. Doing the runner with $25000 CASH and hooking up with some bloke from where you live is fraught with danger.

You can get and use MDMA, agree that Ecstasy tablets you buy in pubs and clubs contains very little if any of it these days.

Police pulled over a red or maroon holden commodore for a routine stop on the Stuart h'way near Cobber Pedy on 8 Nov.
KPS was the driver and Khandalyce was in the baby seat.
She was allowed on her way north without incident.
She had never been in trouble with the law.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...580533615?sv=6d53fe1ec6821d3a38f4b160243f862d

I wonder if north is accurate?

Her card was used again in Alice around the 9th wasn't it?
Anyone know the number plate for her car?

In my opinion, $25000 isn't a great deal of money at all when it comes to the drug world. We don't know the full details regarding what other people Karlie was involved with, including the accused, or how long they have been known to each other, or in what capacity. It is quite reasonable to assume that she was given a run to "prove" herself. If she had known the person(s) involved for some time, it's not unreasonable that they would have trusted her to do a small "run", or she may have been suggested and recommended by someone who was already well trusted - if indeed this was the case.

I don't believe for one moment that the police haven't been aware of any possible drug links from day one. It is quite possible they are aware of exactly who is involved, and have cast their net to get as many culprits as possible. I think this is yet another reason why they are being so cautious about what information they release.

Regarding the crimestopper's tip - it's quite possible that that person was already under the police radar, and have been instrumental in some form for some time prior to the actual call (if there was even a call). I'd go as far as to say, it could have been a red herring, to see who else comes out of the woodwork.

Until we get actual information from the police, (which I don't think we're going to until they have things more sewn up) I think it's a lot of conjecture and a massive can of worms.

Re: The $25,000, if she'd been moving stuff and money for a time she may have been 'trusted' or her associate (who had been) was.

Someone said Karlie was in Darwin the same time as Bradley Murdoch. Did they know something we didn't or just inferring it was around the same time.
Why would the cops pull over Karlie for no reason?

Speculation: Was Karlie in someone elses Red Commodore station wagon with switched number plates that had been packed with drugs?

I am still trying to understand how the police officer knew it was Karlie Pearce Stevenson that he routinely pulled over.
What does routinely actually mean?
Above the speed limit, random drug & alcohol test, random car searches?? I don't know.
Has anyone ever been pulled over by the police if they were not doing anything wrong other than random breath testing?

Do police just pull someone over and record their details for no reason unless their hinky meter rumbled?
I still wonder if she did not have a companion in the passenger seat.

There would be journalist quietly handing out 50s in pubs all over Alice. I bet there's much more being sprouted by the locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still trying to understand how the police officer knew it was Karlie Pearce Stevenson that he routinely pulled over.
What does routinely actually mean?
Above the speed limit, random drug & alcohol test, random car searches?? I don't know.
Has anyone ever been pulled over by the police if they were not doing anything wrong other than random breath testing?

Do police just pull someone over and record their details for no reason unless their hinky meter rumbled?
I still wonder if she did not have an companion in the passenger seat.

BBM: Yes they do Soso. Karlie may have been pulled over for a random breathalyser test or just a random traffic check. If it was a breathalyser test, her details probably wouldn't have been recorded unless she blew the bag and that doesn't seem to be the case. If it was a traffic check, her license would have been checked and all details of when she was pulled over were then recorded. This seems to be the more likely scenario as there are specific details of when and where Karlie was pulled over.

But it is alleged this happened in 2008 Trooper. Why would fleeing in 2011 be pertinent?

well.... for one thing, it may have taken the poor robbed dealer that long to find out that the bloke calling himself Marshall, or ( I forget his other alias ) was in fact, his old protagonist and 'holder ' of his $25,000 , Mr Holdom, former partner of Karlie, sitting right there in Hazels house in Hillcrest, bold as brass. And word might have come down to Dan and Haze that someone was on to them, and it unfortunately isn't the police, it's worse.. this is a scenario that appeals to me.

This whole story has so many holes in it that do not equate to real life.. in real life, if Karlie had ripped off a dealer in Alice Springs for $25,000 for a supposed drug run and managed to disappear she would be the stuff of legend. Songs would be written and sung about her.

And users of these narcotics and psychotropics and chemically enhanced substances are notorious yappers.. Everyone in Alice Springs would know. ... the dealer would have to kill everyone on his books.

And no one in Alice Springs or Adelaide or Canberra ever gave the slightest whisper that Karlie was dead. To all intents and purposes, only the killer and her identity thief knew she was dead, that is, the user of the keycard, which I maintain was used by two people. Not a skerrick of gossip made its way to the ears of anyone at all in regard to Karlie's death. No one knew.

Certainly, the dealer didn't know she was dead, because if he/she did, the matter of getting the $25,000 off Daniel Holdom was paramount and inexorable. Had to be done. If this story has any logic, the dealer thought Karlie had the money right up until her body is identified. Otherwise Holdom would be buried somewhere. But the story doesn't have enough in it to walk on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420