AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Karlie ever had $25,000, then why was she still driving a 1986 Commodore?

Because that money wasn't hers, it would have been to procure the drugs. There is a terrible misconception regarding small time drug runners making millions. It's the bigger pieces of the puzzle that make the money, who, running it as a profitable business, quite often are not drug users themselves (they have more sense). The small fry are lured in with constant "incentives" which can range from anything ... it's just enough to give them something and "hope" of making it big in drugs, and to keep them in the game. Quite often the small fry are habitual users themselves and get into the game because they can no longer afford the drugs themselves. It becomes even more complicated when it involves bike groups ... they are, to an extent, brainwashed and convinced to live by a code. But we won't go there.

Dont get me wrong, I think bashed, then run over with car to disguise Karlies identity, for a while at least

Did police say she was stomped on? If police say Karlie was stomped on , I missed it

I personally don't hold much on the "run over" principle. Forensics would be able to tell immediately if that was the case from the injuries, which would be very different from "stomped" on - if indeed "stomped" on is accurate in the first place.

Dont get me wrong, I think bashed, then run over with car

Did police say she was stomped on? If police say Karlie was stomped on , I missed it

No, the police haven't released anything about Karlie's or Khandalyce's injuries, other than to say that they were "violent". Various media outlets I believe came up with the "stomped" theory. I'm referring to the "stomped" on theory that was from the media, if one is presuming that information was somehow leaked and they were privy to it. That's why it's all conjecture. I'll try and find the link.

Because driving around in the latest is going to attract attention from police

What if someone had matching Commodores? Matching with someone else? The story of two Commodores

If Karlie ever had $25,000, then why was she still driving a 1986 Commodore?

"It is understood Ms Pearce-Stevenson's bones showed injuries, including broken ribs, consistent with being stomped on." (BBM).

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pearcestevensons-accused-killer-found-with-her-bank-card-years-after-her-death-20151030-gkn3rr.html

Its all good. But I think the media have done the same. Media has speculated Karlie was stomped on, and everyone has run with it. Stomping is all conjecture.
I think Karlie was driven over post death, to disguise Karlies identity. Again, those in the know would have identified Karlies clothing.

The remaining mystery item in the suitcase will enlighten us further.

No, the police haven't released anything about Karlie's or Khandalyce's injuries, other than to say that they were "violent". Various media outlets I believe came up with the "stomped" theory. I'm referring to the "stomped" on theory that was from the media, if one is presuming that information was somehow leaked and they were privy to it. That's why it's all conjecture. I'll try and find the link.

Someone headed down to Mt Gambier, bought a suitcase at Strandbags to fill the suitcase with something. They picked up a large quantity of something, maybe 200 ounces that would fit in the case, then went to Canberra. It all went wrong in Canberra.
Karlie was safe, until she drew out some money.

attachment.php

wynarka_map_karoonda_EAST.jpg

Its all good. But I think the media have done the same. Media has speculated Karlie was stomped on, and everyone has run with it. Stomping is all conjecture.
I think Karlie was driven over post death, to disguise Karlies identity. Again, those in the know would have identified Karlies clothing.

The remaining mystery item in the suitcase will enlighten us further.

Yeah ... no. I don't think so. To disguise her identity?

"A year later to the day she was discovered, Dr Susan Hayes stood in the Glebe Morgue, the young woman's skull in her hands". (BBM).

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1476587/delayed-justice-giving-a-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/

Her skull would have been totally crushed if that was the case. Further, she wasn't even buried.

"As she lay, covered in eucalypt litter." (BBM). They didn't try very hard, did they?

The photo was taken at a car show, the Alice Springs Show and Shine. You might be able to find out the owner if you contact the organisers.

The boss bit was a reference to a tv show, wasn't it?
My understanding is that the Ford Boss relates to a 302 engine, in Australia anyway.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Where's the reference to the police looking for something or suspecting something was removed from the suitcase? I haven't read anything about this, other than on here. (I'm not saying it doesn't exist - just that I haven't seen it). Anyone got any links?

Where's the reference to the police looking for something or suspecting something was removed from the suitcase? I haven't read anything about this, other than on here. (I'm not saying it doesn't exist - just that I haven't seen it). Anyone got any links?

July 20, 2015

Officer-in-charge of the inquiry, Detective Superintendent Des Bray, has raised the possibility that someone who came across the suitcase may have removed something from it.

“A lot of people have seen it and several people have gone up and looked in it. It is highly likely if there was anything of value there someone could have taken it. If that has happened I would appeal to those people to contact us,” the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...uspect-sightings/story-fns0kb1g-1227449340361

Did someone decide to go into business on their own? They had the contacts?
But someone caught up with them in Canberra?

Mt Gambier is miles away from the capital of Adelaide, but inside the dope growing capital of Australia, South Australia, 'right on the border'

mt-gambier.jpg

July 20, 2015

Officer-in-charge of the inquiry, Detective Superintendent Des Bray, has raised the possibility that someone who came across the suitcase may have removed something from it.

“A lot of people have seen it and several people have gone up and looked in it. It is highly likely if there was anything of value there someone could have taken it. If that has happened I would appeal to those people to contact us,” the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...uspect-sightings/story-fns0kb1g-1227449340361

Great, thanks for that Amee.

<modsnip>

The coroner may have had several pieces of skull in her hands. Media doesnt state specifically whether the skull was whole to it may have been in several pieces

Did someone hire another 4WD into Belanglo? Whose name would the 4WD be hired under? It was a fire trail, but probably accessible by 2WD

Yeah ... no. I don't think so. To disguise her identity?

"A year later to the day she was discovered, Dr Susan Hayes stood in the Glebe Morgue, the young woman's skull in her hands". (BBM).

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1476587/delayed-justice-giving-a-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/

Her skull would have been totally crushed if that was the case. Further, she wasn't even buried.

"As she lay, covered in eucalypt litter." (BBM). They didn't try very hard, did they?

Thanks Panda

"It is understood Ms Pearce-Stevenson's bones showed injuries, including broken ribs, consistent with being stomped on." (BBM).

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pearcestevensons-accused-killer-found-with-her-bank-card-years-after-her-death-20151030-gkn3rr.html

Because driving around in the latest is going to attract attention from police

What if someone had matching Commodores? Matching with someone else? The story of two Commodores

There's a lot of options between a 1986 Commodore and the latest thing. She was putting in so many ks. Something ten years newer would have been more comfortable, more fuel efficient, more mechanically reliable and actually less distinctive than such an old vehicle. If Karlie really fled town with $25k cash from ripping off drug dealers, then I find it interesting that she didn't use any of it to upgrade her vehicle.

The next question is, did Khandalese go to Canberra? Or was Khandalese kept back in Adelaide while Karlie did a tour of duty down Copperhead road???

Did Khandalese ever leave Adelaide?

We need a definitive picture of Karlies car that went missing

And when the police pulled you over, they would have been questioning where a single mother got the money. And what would they do for cash flow in purchasing merchandise?
VL Commodores were popular, more specifically, the Calais. For a number of reasons. I think Walkinshaw was part that culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore

Can I have 30 days credit on a kilo or 5 kilo and a packet of sherbet? Not!

There's a lot of options between a 1986 Commodore and the latest thing. She was putting in so many ks. Something ten years newer would have been more comfortable, more fuel efficient, more mechanically reliable and actually less distinctive than such an old vehicle. If Karlie really fled town with $25k cash from ripping off drug dealers, then I find it interesting that she didn't use any of it to upgrade her vehicle.

According Det Bray, Karlie was part the 'drag racing scene'

mcffeaturecar_wa11ki_01.jpg

http://www.modifiedcarforums.com

My understanding is that the Ford Boss relates to a 302 engine, in Australia anyway.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

The car shown in that picture is a 1963 or 1964 Chevrolet II, so I am not sure the Boss comment would be related to the Ford engine either (could be, but most Chevy guys won't put a Ford engine in). Also, I wouldn't think the reference to the name would be related to Dukes of Hazard because the car the sheriff drove around in was a convertible Cadillac. I could be wrong, but just my thoughts.

The odd thing about this image is, why take a photo of Khandalese in front the car, chopping most of the car off? Why not take a photo of the entire car? Has the image been edited by media? Others cropped?

I think there is some confusion between cars, because some are discussing XY Ford Falcon Fairmont with 302 Boss motor & "The Boss" number plates
The Boss 302 was created in the Mustang, for CEO of the Ford motor company of the time.

1446197318264.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au

The car shown in that picture is a 1963 or 1964 Chevrolet II, so I am not sure the Boss comment would be related to the Ford engine either (could be, but most Chevy guys won't put a Ford engine in). Also, I wouldn't think the reference to the name would be related to Dukes of Hazard because the car the sheriff drove around in was a convertible Cadillac. I could be wrong, but just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther