Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that I strongly suspect but can find no documentation to back up is that the sexual pursuit of pre adolescent children is virtually always a Solitary Activity.

I can not think of one case where anyone involved in such activity work in a team (can anyone provide an example). Sex crimes in general are usually committed alone an it is rare for someone to caught because someone who was aware of their activities "ratted them out". There are are some exceptions for rapist and I am aware of one serial killer in LA who worked with accomplishes to target teenage boys, but never younger children.

It think the stigma might be so great and the consequences so severe if caught that perpetrators of this crime operate completely alone. Therefore I believe that none of the scenarios involving anyone else will apply and nobody is likely to come forward with the critical evidence that will put Heinrich away. That does not mean, however, that people who knew him and were aware of his day to day activities in 1989-90 might still be able to provide important information.

I do not think there was more than one re Jacob, but the Hillside stranglers were cousins and worked together. Their victims got younger from the adult women.

There are more but cannot remember.

Something that I strongly suspect but can find no documentation to back up is that the sexual pursuit of pre adolescent children is virtually always a Solitary Activity.

I can not think of one case where anyone involved in such activity work in a team (can anyone provide an example). Sex crimes in general are usually committed alone an it is rare for someone to caught because someone who was aware of their activities "ratted them out". There are are some exceptions for rapist and I am aware of one serial killer in LA who worked with accomplishes to target teenage boys, but never younger children.

It think the stigma might be so great and the consequences so severe if caught that perpetrators of this crime operate completely alone. Therefore I believe that none of the scenarios involving anyone else will apply and nobody is likely to come forward with the critical evidence that will put Heinrich away. That does not mean, however, that people who knew him and were aware of his day to day activities in 1989-90 might still be able to provide important information.

What WAS he doing all of those years that it appears he was not attacking kids? The computer did not become an item everyone had until when ? Sometime in the 2000's

Edit: Actually I find two different addresses for that hotel. One on West Mill and one on West Main. If the West Mill is the correct one it's a bit farther away from incident number 5.

That hotel called the Black Saucer where DH's mother worked is very close to where incident number 5 (May 17, 1987) took place. They didn't say when she worked there. So I'm not sure if it was during the time that the attacks happened.

The private detective that wrote the notes where this information came from said the hotel had waterbeds and *advertiser censored*. When you look up the word saucer on Urban Dictionary it has several meanings. One is hockey related and the others sexual. I wonder if those notes had anything else about exactly what went on at that hotel. If DH's mother worked there when her kids were younger and she was going out with DAH and her kids hung out there while she worked? As far as I can figure DAH was about 10 or 11 years older than DH's oldest brother. Does anyone know anything else about this hotel?

link to news video
http://www.fox9.com/news/investigators/46224483-story

link to saucer on Urban Dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=saucer

Very true. I can only think of Johnny Gosch and Bonacci's allegations against Larry King and the supposed ring of child molestors, but that whole thing is so convoluted and shrouded. There's lots of suspicion, but has anything ever been conclusively proven?

What WAS he doing all of those years that it appears he was not attacking kids? The computer did not become an item everyone had until when ? Sometime in the 2000's

I have wondered about this also. I'm guessing DH could have substituted one addiction for another, using online *advertiser censored* to satisfy his own escalating perversions and criminal activity. According to Wikipedia, "The availability of widespread public access to the World Wide Web in 1991 led to the growth of Internet *advertiser censored*".

Timing seems to be about right.

This perp.was all about risk. He had time to leave JW. He may have panicked and fled. Especially if he ended up using his weapon. His scent was not picked up past the driveway. I would have to look up exact feet* JW could have left the scene in a car or he could have been carried somewhere on property. I believe it was noted that the helicopter search took awhile to take place. DR noted an approximate time and the lady from Tom thumb also noted the exact time she heard the helicopter. This is jmo of course but anything is possible.

Do you have a source, or know the exact time that the lady said the helicopter arrived? I know it was before sunrise, that is about all.

The word "internet" was first mentioned on CNN in 1996. The internet was commonplace by 2000.

Are there areas that are not patrolled. If a perv drives around all day in his free time to scout out areas that are good for assaulting and molesting and such, seems like LE should know these areas too. Any area that is accessible by car should have some patrol on it, at least weekly or monthly.

The kind of manpower needed to check everywhere a car can go across large rural areas even just once a month would be cost prohibitive I would think. We're talking everything from driveways to abandoned farms to little tracks through the woods the openings to which one could drive past every day for a year and never realize they're there unless one knows to look. If DJH knew what he was about in finding a spot, he probably found what he was looking for.

I have wondered about this also. I'm guessing DH could have substituted one addiction for another, using online *advertiser censored* to satisfy his own escalating perversions and criminal activity. According to Wikipedia, "The availability of widespread public access to the World Wide Web in 1991 led to the growth of Internet *advertiser censored*".

Timing seems to be about right.

The thing about assuming that whatever happened with JW that DJH suddenly went with the Internet as an outlet to his needs is that one has to remember just how expensive such activities would have been back then.

You'd need:
  1. Cash, for the hardware and for the phone bill.
  2. Intelligence. Learning to use the Internet/early World Wide Web wasn't for the technologically unsophisticated.
  3. A computer.
  4. A modem.
  5. An ISP or knowledge of BBS to which to directly dial in.
A lot of folks in these threads have noted that DJH was chronically unemployed and not the brightest bulb. It would definitely be interesting to learn more about how his accessing of the Internet grew over time, who showed him the ropes for going online, and how he paid for it all.

Very true. I can only think of Johnny Gosch and Bonacci's allegations against Larry King and the supposed ring of child molestors, but that whole thing is so convoluted and shrouded. There's lots of suspicion, but has anything ever been conclusively proven?

I read a brief synopsis of the Gosch case. At one time a man from the southwest was suspected of this and other abductions, including the JEW abduction. He later died of AIDS. Long story, but the most traumatic part of that story is to see how it destroyed the mother. Most of that case reads like UFO tales and I'm not sure we can ever know now what is true or false in that case.

Do you have a source, or know the exact time that the lady said the helicopter arrived? I know it was before sunrise, that is about all.

Here is one source. Stating that DR thinks he went to bed at around 10pm. Was woken up by his dog later and flashlights by the woodpile. He called 911 and had that call. Later in the article it guesstimates the time.http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/23/dans-story-2/

There is a big scandal in Britain, don't know much about it, but it's supposed to involve loads of wealthy and powerful people.

Here is one source. Stating that DR thinks he went to bed at around 10pm. Was woken up by his dog later and flashlights by the woodpile. He called 911 and had that call. Later in the article it guesstimates the time.http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/23/dans-story-2/

Thanks, I see what you mean. Going off of DR's recollection, I'm guesstimating the helicopter was overhead by 11 p.m. plus or minus 30 minutes. That's pretty fast.

The kind of manpower needed to check everywhere a car can go across large rural areas even just once a month would be cost prohibitive I would think. We're talking everything from driveways to abandoned farms to little tracks through the woods the openings to which one could drive past every day for a year and never realize they're there unless one knows to look. If DJH knew what he was about in finding a spot, he probably found what he was looking for.

The thing about assuming that whatever happened with JW that DJH suddenly went with the Internet as an outlet to his needs is that one has to remember just how expensive such activities would have been back then.

You'd need:
  2. Intelligence. Learning to use the Internet/early World Wide Web wasn't for the technologically unsophisticated.
  3. A computer.
  4. A modem.
A lot of folks in these threads have noted that DJH was chronically unemployed and not the brightest bulb. It would definitely be interesting to learn more about how his accessing of the Internet grew over time, who showed him the ropes for going online, and how he paid for it all.

An article on the history of internet *advertiser censored* http://www.internethistorypodcast.com/2015/01/history-of-internet-*advertiser censored*/

It seems that in the late 80's, into the early 90's...is when internet *advertiser censored* became more readily available to the public.

Going on the premise that DH did in fact abduct Jacob. I was just wondering if if he would be able to keep himself in check with internet *advertiser censored* after so much attention (putting it mildly) had exploded around the case.

You'd need:
  3. A computer.
  4. A modem.

Yes, it would be interesting to know how he even got enough computer knowledge to copy heads out of a yearbook and paste them on *advertiser censored* pics. (Unless he was just cutting and pasting them on paper pics in real life.) Back then, I'm not even sure how much internet would have been available in Paynesville. We had Astound way back then here in St. Cloud, which was bought out by Charter shortly after Astound blew up downtown St. Cloud with their digging. But most rural areas didn't have much in the way of service providers back then.

There was a boy a few years back kidnapped by neighbors who raped and murdered him. His attackers were an incestuous family, mother, father, and son. I can't remember the state or names, it was too horrible to 'follow' on the news when it happened.

I'm wondering what he was doing and where all those bins of boys clothing came from??

I don't think DH dumped Jacob's body on DR's property, but maybe some type of evidence was left behind and subsequently discovered by DR. Maybe he tampered with some type of evidence and failed to disclose it. I think I may be in the minority in thinking that DH may have taken Jacob far from home before concealing his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500