France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some facts on border checks - European passport holders - put aside the refugee question for a moment

Home-grown jihadists are able to travel freely from Syria to Europe because as few as one in 100 are checked against the EU’s anti-terrorism watchlist in some countries, the Telegraph has learnt.
Wanted terrorists carrying European passports can be waved through border checks with nothing more than a cursory visual inspection of their travel documents, sources have said.
And EU officials say they have no idea if any of the thousands of refugees currently making their way into Europe are being scanned against the watchlist.

On average, just 10-20 per cent of EU nationals travelling from outside the continent have their passports checked against a Schengen-wide database designed to catch foreign fighters returning from Syria and Iraq.

At least three of the eight known Paris terrorists are believed to have fought in Syria before returning to commit Friday’s atrocity. All those identified so far are believed to be EU citizens.The Schengen Information System (SIS) watchlist contains the details of 4,000 foreign fighters, as well as hundreds of thousands of stolen passports, suspect cars, wanted criminals and missing people

And the "mastermind" murderer boasts about ease of travel
Abaaoud, who uses the alias Abu Omar Al-Baljiki, told Dabiq magazine: "I was able to leave… despite being chased after by so many intelligence agencies. All this proves that a Muslim should not fear the bloated image of the crusader intelligence.

A must read article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...763/terror-checks-jihadists-syria-europe.html

The Muslim Victims Of Paris Attack

Houda Saadi, a 35-year-old waitress of Tunisian descent, was celebrating her birthday with her sister Halima and 10 other friends at La Belle Equipe in the 11th arrondissement when two terrorists sprayed the terrace with gunfire. Houda and Halima, who leaves behind a husband and two children aged seven and two, were among the 19 people killed in Friday night’s attack.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/paris-attacks-muslim-victims-terrorist-france-isis

image.jpeg

PARIS — A woman wearing an explosive-packed vest blew herself up early Wednesday after more than 100 French police and army troops stormed an apartment in northern Paris, prompting a seven-hour siege with a heavy exchange of gunfire that killed two suspects, police said.

The young woman wearing the vest blew herself up after firing rounds at the police, authorities said. Seven suspects, including a woman, were arrested and several police were injured in the pre-dawn raid. Gunshots and explosions rang out from the historic heart of Paris’ Saint Denis neighborhood, a teeming quarter with a large immigrant population.

Police approached the apartment at 4:30 a.m., acting on information that another pending terror attack was in the works, said a French police official familiar with the investigation. The operation ended seven hours later, at 11:30 a.m. a government spokesman said.

Soon after the woman blew herself up, a police helicopter spotted a man trying to escape, who was also firing rounds at police. Police targeted the man and killed him, they said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...b6d52e-8d6a-11e5-934c-a369c80822c2_story.html

:coffeews:

Has anybody heard if Russia and France plan on sending in Special Ops teams after the airstrikes to finish exterminating these cockroaches ?

You and I both know a whole bunch of these ISIS cowards are probably hiding in neighborhoods and mosques to avoid the bombing, as well as simply out in the desert itself. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have pretty deep bunkers as well, dug deep underground.

They are well funded as we all know. I pretty much compare them to the drug cartels down in Mexico, and we all know how slippery and crafty those guys have been.

President Hollande speaking

"France survives. Long live the Republic. Long Live France."

http://www.france24.com/en/section/france-24/

Screenshot 2015-11-18 at 7.27.29 AM.png

2 people hid the rubble

Screenshot 2015-11-18 at 7.26.57 AM.png

She blew herself up at the start

Screenshot 2015-11-18 at 7.26.01 AM.png

Successful operation

info .png

Impossible for now to give identity of those arrested

All ID'd.png

All of the 129 killed indentified, now

Has anybody heard if Russia and France plan on sending in Special Ops teams after the airstrikes to finish exterminating these cockroaches ?

You and I both know a whole bunch of these ISIS cowards are probably hiding in neighborhoods and mosques to avoid the bombing, as well as simply out in the desert itself. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have pretty deep bunkers as well, dug deep underground.

They are well funded as we all know. I pretty much compare them to the drug cartels down in Mexico, and we all know how slippery and crafty those guys have been.

Thank you, steelman, for all the information. Nice to see you here. Great question.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...oes-isis-get-its-money-and-arms-a6736716.html

Snip

Who is funding Isis?

To a large extent Isis is now funding itself – through oil sales, kidnap ransoms, smuggling, extortion, taxes, looting, bank robberies.

When it was starting out, Isis was ‘seed funded’ by wealthy donors –individuals and charities from across the Middle East, especially Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait.

At first, the governments of the Persian kingdoms openly gave money to the opponents of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, including Isis. This has since become politically and diplomatically incorrect – but large amounts of money still finds its way to Isis from wealthy individuals from the Persian gulf.

End of ISIS? Putin sends in his most ruthless special forces killers to finish off jihadis

VLADIMIR Putin has dispatched his most elite special forces team to Syria to hunt down and wipe out Islamic State (ISIS) militants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...utin-Spetsnaz-Syria-special-forces-airstrikes

Wow thanks WSer for staying up last night and posting great job!

All these young adults with so many things that they will never know like being a wonderful parent, and then the most wonderful feeling of being a grandparent all gone to them.
If they were to put as much effort into living and loving there is no telling what they could become.
It is very apparent they are not stupid. I need to research on what became of just one that planned to be a terrorist but changed his/her mind and what became of them.
Shoot I'm not sure what i am trying to say this morning but it just kills me all the wasted talent that be used for a good cause and not murder of people they know nothing about.

End of ISIS? Putin sends in his most ruthless special forces killers to finish off jihadis

VLADIMIR Putin has dispatched his most elite special forces team to Syria to hunt down and wipe out Islamic State (ISIS) militants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...utin-Spetsnaz-Syria-special-forces-airstrikes

Perfect...........

It's a shame Russia and France have to do all the heavy lifting, but our "leaders" are probably doing a group hug and singing "Kumbaya" in the rotunda.

Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members
Published time: 16 Nov, 2015 14:29

President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

Putin also spoke of the urgent need to curb the illegal oil trade by IS.

"I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products," he said.

“The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon," Putin added, comparing the convoy to gas and oil pipeline systems.

It’s not the right time to try and figure out which country is more and which is less effective in the battle with Islamic State, as now a united international effort is needed against the terrorist group, Putin said.

https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...oes-isis-get-its-money-and-arms-a6736716.html

Snip

Who is funding Isis?

To a large extent Isis is now funding itself – through oil sales, kidnap ransoms, smuggling, extortion, taxes, looting, bank robberies.

When it was starting out, Isis was ‘seed funded’ by wealthy donors –individuals and charities from across the Middle East, especially Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait.

At first, the governments of the Persian kingdoms openly gave money to the opponents of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, including Isis. This has since become politically and diplomatically incorrect – but large amounts of money still finds its way to Isis from wealthy individuals from the Persian gulf.

I would bet if they dig hard and deep enough the U.S. is one of the money givers also.

Perfect...........

It's a shame Russia and France have to do all the heavy lifting, but our "leaders" are probably doing a group hug and singing "Kumbaya" in the rotunda.

Rudy Giuliani was just interviewed on Fox. He said: "the greatest power in the world is watching. Following. This is disgraceful"

President Hollande speaking

"France survives. Long live the Republic. Long Live France."

http://www.france24.com/en/section/france-24/

View attachment 84566

2 people hid the rubble. Prosecutor

View attachment 84567

She blew herself up at the start. Prosecutor

View attachment 84568

Successful operation. Int. Minister

View attachment 84569

Impossible for now to give identity of those arrested. Prosecutor

View attachment 84570

All of the 129 killed indentified, now. Prosecutor

View attachment 84572

"We are still standing and we will remain ourselves." Mayor of Paris

View attachment 84573

3 police, 1 neighbor slightly injured in exchange of fire Police Source

It's good news that this swift action this morning has likely thwarted a second attack - judging by the type of armoury and weapons found at the siege site.

Worrying that the Germans are still actively searching the German suspect from the Hannover "dumby bomb" placement especially as we have learned that the Paris suspects had only been in Germany very recently

France is doing very good so far in rooting out some of the people involved.

I heard on the TV news (sorry no link) that France officials used the Cell Phone they found at the other killings and was able to get GPS information to locate the apartment yesterday where the latest raid was.

It is great news that France is doing well to find some of them. What is scary is if that Cell Phone was not found then would they have ever found this apartment.

The other thing that is so upsetting is the whole "suicide bombing mentality" of ISIS. It is mind boggling how some people will kill themselves to kill others.

Sick minded lost souls.

I think the only good news I can think of is that most of the ISIS are not stupid enough to kill themselves. They probably are asked to be a suicide bomber and think to themselves.
Uhhhhhhh What? No way man. Go ask Billy Bob and he may do it.

Even some of their own leaders are all talk when it comes to dying for the cause. How come it just so happens some of them did not explode their vests. Maybe they really never were going to do it and fooled the others. The girlfriend didn't even do it until the police knocking on her door.

Its a fallacy and hopefully some of them will start to realize it.

France is doing very good so far in rooting out some of the people involved.

I heard on the TV news (sorry no link) that France officials used the Cell Phone they found at the other killings and was able to get GPS information to locate the apartment yesterday where the latest raid was.

It is great news that France is doing well to find some of them. What is scary is if that Cell Phone was not found then would they have ever found this apartment.

The other thing that is so upsetting is the whole "suicide bombing mentality" of ISIS. It is mind boggling how some people will kill themselves to kill others.

Sick minded lost souls.

I think the only good news I can think of is that most of the ISIS are not stupid enough to kill themselves. They probably are asked to be a suicide bomber and think to themselves.
Uhhhhhhh What? No way man. Go ask Billy Bob and he may do it.

Even some of their own leaders are all talk when it comes to dying for the cause. How come it just so happens some of them did not explode their vests. Maybe they really never were going to do it and fooled the others. The girlfriend didn't even do it until the police knocking on her door.

Its a fallacy and hopefully some of them will start to realize it.

bbm, My thought as I read this am that more are killed is, OH goody more phones with more #'s and contacts. :)

ETA Get ready for more raids. :)

bbm, My thought as I read this am that more are killed is, OH goody more phones with more #'s and contacts. :)

ETA Get ready for more raids. :)

But if they kept their mouth shut about the phones and other details that they find it just might be a surprise when they come for them.
Like loose lips sink ships kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member