2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few times I remember SMS saying that there was so much evidence in the case still being processed as he spoke! While this certainly would not be the sole reason for the hold up, it would surely contribute to it.

-Nin

Specifically they'd be searching for concrete evidence that Mark provided money/credit cards to CWW as well as instructions about the crime.

Since MS was involved in the financial workings of a medical practise, as well as possibly receiving money from other less legit sources and various schemes, plus kept huge amounts of cash in his home, the forensic accounting to find a trail of money between MS and CWW is going to be difficult and go very slowly.

They'd also be looking high and low for the burner phone that MS used, or at least trace the purchase of it back to Mark. The investigative report states that 6 extra phones were seized in CWWs home, so they be tracking every call made to/from those phones.

His attorney is kidding himself if he believes the Sheriff's office "is not" watching MS. What a dolt.
Plus, it was stated his attorney hasn't gotten his hands on the doc dump to read it. Lame.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If I may take this one step further. Are the girls ever out of the company of their father?

Not that I am aware of. Mark is always with them. He was always with them prior to all this! The kids were almost never playing unsupervised with any other kids on that street. The kids were last seen yesterday during one of their weekly activities away from home.

-Nin

Specifically they'd be searching for concrete evidence that Mark provided money/credit cards to CWW as well as instructions about the crime.

Since MS was involved in the financial workings of a medical practise, as well as possibly receiving money from other less legit sources and various schemes, plus kept huge amounts of cash in his home, the forensic accounting to find a trail of money between MS and CWW is going to be difficult and go very slowly.

They'd also be looking high and low for the burner phone that MS used, or at least trace the purchase of it back to Mark. The investigative report states that 6 extra phones were seized in CWWs home, so they be tracking every call made to/from those phones.

Too bad they can't get their hands on those particular $100 bills and see if MS and CWW/JR fingerprints are on them. Then again, maybe they did. They knew they paid with those particular bills. May sound far fetched but geeeeez - this Sheriff is amazing and a step ahead.

Plus, it was stated his attorney hasn't gotten his hands on the doc dump to read it. Lame.

Yeah...kind of sad that we all have but his defense attorney hasn't. Maybe we can help him. LOL

BBM. Makes sense considering the text from MS to CWW (days before CWW's wedding) saying he had to talk to him about something serious in person, he hoped they could talk alone when he arrived in MO. Very suspicious.

I'm floored that MS voluntarily handed over his cell phone. Maybe thinking he wiped the phone but obviously wasn't successful? Or, did MS assume saying "swingers" would convince LE that those texts, pics, FaceTime chats were no big deal.

I think he thought the swingers statement would make it all ok. I don't believe she was a swinger, and if so I am guessing it was to please him. Personally I think he is another BOB Bashara...All the way and she either had no clue he was cheating, or had a clue and was planning on leaving him.

Not that I am aware of. Mark is always with them. He was always with them prior to all this! The kids were almost never playing unsupervised with any other kids on that street. The kids were last seen yesterday during one of their weekly activities away from home.

-Nin

Wonder who watched the kids when they/he was doing all this swinging?

He returned the first rental and then rented a second car for the second trip to FL for the funeral. Which is odd because his car had been repaired at that point.

IIRC, a second rental car was used for the trip to FL for TS's funeral. Two MO rental cars rented by CWW.

In the affadavit (page 2, last paragraph), the CTW stated CWW & AW picked up the car from being repaired and drove CWW's registered vehicle to FL departing on June 30.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view?usp=sharing

The 2nd rental car may be stated elsewhere and this is maybe a conflict. IDK. I'm still catching up. I'm on page 2.

ETA: Bates #52

June 28 at 6:09, The GPS of CWW registered the disarming of the Seivers alarm.
This must mean CWW or J did it on their drive to Florida.

This may be more of a question for the legal thread, but since it pertains to the released documents I'll mention here - does anyone else worry that the release of this information and it's implications before an arrest/charges and possibly before a grand jury has met (if not in process already) could cause problems? Someone tell me there's no need for concern.

Eta to clarify I'm talking about fielding a GJ etc without issues being raised due to the amount of info now out for public consumption

Notice that lots of names/ events in the docs are not redacted. Even the 911 call, the call that SMS said he can see how much of it - or as much as possible- would be redacted, but it wasn't. That's the beauty of Florida Sunshine Law. No stones un-turned!(Almost) No questions left unanswered. FL Sunshine Law may seem a problem sometimes, but it is part of the game, well calculated time-wise and often well applied. JMO

-Nin

In the affadavit (page 2, last paragraph), the CTW stated CWW & AW picked up the car from being repaired and drove CWW's registered vehicle to FL departing on June 30.

The 2nd rental car may be stated elsewhere and this is maybe a conflict. IDK. I'm still catching up. I'm on page 2.
Hmm. I have to re-read the docs because I know I read that CWW took a second rental down to the funeral.
Dumb question, but what is the difference between an affidavit and an investigative report?
I guess what I'm really asking is which is more "accurate?.

I think he thought the swingers statement would make it all ok. I don't believe she was a swinger, and if so I am guessing it was to please him. Personally I think he is another BOB Bashara...All the way and she either had no clue he was cheating, or had a clue and was planning on leaving him.

In a freak azz mind like his apparently, being in a "swingers club" is something to be proud of himself about; but degrading to her. He knows that LE finding out he had several affairs going on that it could point more suspicion onto him and apparently had so many going on that it couldn't keep them all covered up. Claiming to be swingers could've also produced many other suspects. Hope these women get blood tested. Good God!

Not to take any credit away from CTW who most certainly broke things wide open with info coming forward on 07/09, but l also don't want to see credit taken away from SMS and LCSO since he confirmed to beach that CWW was a suspect as early as 07/06

Ah, thank you for the dates, I hadn't realized.

LOL (at myself) because it brings me back to WHAT WHAT WHAT led LE to suspect CWW in the first place? I just don't see anything of value in whatever planning those schmoes did in preventing themselves from being discovered. What little we saw was less sophisticated than little kids playing spy: erasing GPS routes, talking in "code" that anybody could crack, stuff like that. OMG, they didn't even try to disguise themselves in any way. How can ANYBODY with the most basic, naive knowledge of today's security technology, not be aware that Walmart (at the very least) has video cameras everywhere? Honestly, I feel like rolling around on the ground laughing at how incredibly stupid these guys are. I'm quite sure MS isn't laughing. I wonder how he felt when he discovered that CWW hired someone else without his knowledge.

To me, it looks like they didn't do much planning at all to prevent being caught. Other than trying to delete history, which was an obvious amateur move, how on earth did these guys make it to the ages they are? This can be used as a chapter on "What Not To Do When Committing Murder".

• On video in at least three places within Florida, and in Walmart close to TS' home, video even shows what they bought and how they paid.
  • Bringing in a sidekick unbeknownst to the guy who hired you to kill his wife.
  • The sidekick actually calls himself “The Hammer” on his social media page and makes jokes.
  • The sidekick has bragged on more than one occasion that he's a hitman and his favorite weapon is a hammer.
  • You both then kill a woman using hammers.
  • The rental car.
  • The GPS in the rental car.
  • Actively using the GPS to map a route from your home to the home of your accomplice, and then routing from there to your victim's home and all places in between where you both be found on video! Yay!
  • Using your full legal name as an email addy that you access on your clandestine trip to a state you didn't go to with a person you aren't supposed to be in contact with because you're both felons.
  • The GPS and camera borrowed from friend.
  • Making your new wife angry by treating her like a pimp treats his worker and telling her "you need to stay here do your job and earn money" so she couldn't go on a trip with him.
  • Leaving your appendage at home so your wife can't contact you and further angering her.
  • Telling your new wife you're going to your victim's home to work on computer.
  • Telling other people you're going to your victim's home to work on computer.
  • Bringing evidence home with you. Oh, and souvenirs for your girlfriend.
  • Using lameass little kid code (that everyone understands) to refer to your "other" cell phones. The ones that don't exist.
  • Actually texting your hired gun that you "don't trust secure text" because you "believe once it's out there, it's out there forever." hahadamnrightitisfool.
  • Asking if your "mail at home is safe".

I could go on, but I there's too many for me to remember. I paraphrased some, but it's all there -and so much more- in the released goldmine.

What are the odds that Dr. Teresa Sievers did not know about the $32,000 IRS debt from 2013? That's some serious amount of money to owe the gov't. Was she so very busy that she let Mark do anything and everything that he wanted to do or not do? It just doesn't seem like the woman I have come to know during these past six months. MS must have been spending their money on something....

And why did he have contact with CWW every. single. day. for. years?

I think it maybe a case of conflicting info. We were referencing the statement from Edward Moran, page 15.

LOL (at myself) because it brings me back to WHAT WHAT WHAT led LE to suspect CWW in the first place? I just don't see anything of value in whatever planning those schmoes did in preventing themselves from being discovered. What little we saw was less sophisticated than little kids playing spy: erasing GPS routes, talking in "code" that anybody could crack, stuff like that. OMG, they didn't even try to disguise themselves in any way. How can ANYBODY with the most basic, naive knowledge of today's security technology, not be aware that Walmart (at the very least) has video cameras everywhere? Honestly, I feel like rolling around on the ground laughing at how incredibly stupid these guys are. I'm quite sure MS isn't laughing. I wonder how he felt when he discovered that CWW hired someone else without his knowledge.

To me, it looks like they didn't do much planning at all to prevent being caught. Other than trying to delete history, which was an obvious amateur move, how on earth did these guys make it to the ages they are? This can be used as a chapter on "What Not To Do When Committing Murder".

• On video in at least three places within Florida, and in Walmart close to TS' home, video even shows what they bought and how they paid.
  • The sidekick actually calls himself “The Hammer” on his social media page and makes jokes.
  • The sidekick has bragged on more than one occasion that he's a hitman and his favorite weapon is a hammer.
  • The rental car.
  • Actively using the GPS to map a route from your home to the home of your accomplice, and then routing from there to your victim's home and all places in between where you both be found on video! Yay!
  • Using your full legal name as an email addy that you access on your clandestine trip to a state you didn't go to with a person you aren't supposed to be in contact with because you're both felons.
  • Making your new wife angry by treating her like a pimp treats his worker and telling her "you need to stay here do your job and earn money" so she couldn't go on a trip with him.
  • Leaving your appendage at home so your wife can't contact you and further angering her.
  • Using lameass little kid code (that everyone understands) to refer to your "other" cell phones. The ones that don't exist.
  • Actually texting your hired gun that you "don't trust secure text" because you "believe once it's out there, it's out there forever." hahadamnrightitisfool.

I could go on, but I there's too many for me to remember. I paraphrased some, but it's all there -and so much more- in the released goldmine.
Right on!

• The rental car.

This is so spot on every bit of it, and it's solid gold in the comedic sense in presentation lol. My favorite part is "appendage" :laughing:

June 28 at 6:09, The GPS of CWW registered the disarming of the Seivers alarm.
This must mean CWW or J did it on their drive to Florida.
What do you mean "the GPS registered the disarming of the alarm?"
Are you saying the GPS route shows they were at the residence during the time LE believes the alarm was disarmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member