2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure that the tutor would want to or be allowed to go to the house alone...unless of course there are "other reasons" to do so. Just "what if-ing" here but let's say if the tutor is "one of the other women", how convenient would that be to retain her for the children's tutoring should he go to prison so that she can keep "tabs" and some control on the outside?????? (Ohhh how our minds can wonder with this stuff!!!)

Conversely, she may be reporting to LE and DCF her interactions and assessment of the girls while she is there and teaching. Thankfully, there is another set of eyes on the people in the home...

This may be wishful thinking on my part... IMO

I'm not too sure that the tutor would want to or be allowed to go to the house alone...unless of course there are "other reasons" to do so. Just "what if-ing" here but let's say if the tutor is "one of the other women", how convenient would that be to retain her for the children's tutoring should he go to prison so that she can keep "tabs" and some control on the outside?????? (Ohhh how our minds can wonder with this stuff!!!)

I can't imagin the Tudor personally going to the Seivers home, after what was revealed Tuesday. The girls could always do their studies via FaceTime. My imagination is definitely wandering.

Because he has not been charged with a crime yet they cant just remove his children as I understand it.

They can remove them just with the fact that he's under investigation for murder for hire. Don't need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt for that.

I would call myself a "fence sitter" and have, but not a staunch supporter. My instints and first thoughts were that MS was guilty but lack of evidence and arrest made me question my instincts. Some, not all, of his actions that others found strange I simply didn't. Not sure how I would act if I was in his situation whether he is guilty or innocent. And there are as|=@#$ out there who are not murderers, maybe he could have been one of these? Then I took into consideration of how I would feel if I was innocent, lost the love of my life and had everyone turn against me. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I also felt like having a few devil's advocates would open a discussion regarding what ever topic was being discussed. At times the us against them mentality on the thread between the guilty, non-guilty and fence sitters was frustrating. Shouldn't we all be able to discuss our views in a mature way??? Thankfully most have risen above the "I told you so!" type of comments and I thank you for this. Because really.....there are no winners in this at all.
As far as how I feel about being proven wrong? I feel sad for the girls....that's how I feel. And I hope the 3 stooges rot in hell for what they have done. I'm convinced in my mind that MS is guilty now (no more fence for me, thank goodness because my legs were getting tired!) but he still needs to be proven guilty in a court of law. I hope they come up with more solid evidence.

:goodpost:

Ditto

Do you know if DCF physically has the kids yet or are they just now involved? it would have been difficult legally to have gotten them with no arrest.

There was a case near where i lived in NC in the 80's. The murderer(s) were Suzie Lynch and her cousin, Klenner, and they were lovers. They had her 2 sons, ages 6 & 8. After the tragedy everyone asked LE, 'WHY didn't you get those kids AWAY from them before you arrested him? LE was crying at the press conference and said, 'We ALL TRIED but he wouldn't give them up - wouldn't let them out of his sight.'

When they saw them all driving away, LE went after them (the little boys in the back seat) and Klenner blew all 4 of them up.

I'm so SO concerned for those girls. It doesn't seem like MS is letting him out of his sight.

I literally just finished reading the Bledsoe book on Susie/Fritz and the death of those boys. My first thought as I finished it MS and the girls. I really wish the girls were out of harm's way.

Eeks ..would be shades of grey like the Martin MacNeill trial with Gypsy as the girlfriend / nanny

:seeya:

Ohhhh yeah....how skanky were those 2??? Maybe MS didn't watch the ID channel but read about the MacNeill case. Hmmmmm

Conversely, she may be reporting to LE and DCF her interactions and assessment of the girls while she is there and teaching. Thankfully, there is another set of eyes on the people in the home...

This may be wishful thinking on my part... IMO

Oh yes. That's what I also stated in one of my original comments regarding the tutor.

It literally took me 2 days to catch up on the forum and read the documents. Man oh man. This is pretty much what we all thought but to read it and "see" it play out on paper really makes me angry and sad. There is no doubt that CWW (& JR)is the killer but I do understand that having proof and circumstance are 2 different things. I hope there is some hard core details coming our way, especially that proves MS "hired" his friend to kill poor TS. I hope they get what they need fast so we can all rest at night. I have several side note comments and thoughts but my brain is in overdrive right now.

It's a very real possibility that CWW threatened to kill AW to ensure her cooperation. AW had known CWW for years, and may have been aware that he was under suspicion for killing Ronnie Bolin. CWW may have also told her about the roommate he claimed to have strangled. I expect she was terrified. BUT....as creepingskills mentions:

If what AW's mother says is true, AW's loyalties were messed up before the murder. She is also a mother who lost one of her children to murder some years ago and lost her daughter to serious illness last spring. We can't know what effect this has had on her. BUT...She is still supporting him now that he is in jail where he can't hurt her. Perhaps he has people who can and will hurt her. I'd like to hear her side of the story. I just have trouble understanding how she can sell out her integrity like this. She may save her life, but how can she live with herself? JMO

AW was well aware of past suspicions. Also, most all of these people have a long past history of swinging. They have destroyed marraiges and altered lives. And along the way pulled a few people into their sordid sex games you would not believe, if I flat out just said their names. The one thing I will mention in reference to this is it is nice to see someone FINALLY do the right thing.

Thanks dmac55! Are these documents different than the ones posted online? TIA.

Anyone??

no they are the same
reposting the two links for anyone who needs them:

Affidavit in Teresa Sievers case
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630725-affidavit-in-teresa-sievers-case.html

Investigative report: Teresa Sievers case
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

Actually there is far more. We are uploading 400+ pages. From what I understand the actual phone records are in this batch. I'm not sure what all else. This batch will include the docs from those two links but there will be a LOT more pages and info.

Do you know if DCF physically has the kids yet or are they just now involved? it would have been difficult legally to have gotten them with no arrest.

There was a case near where i lived in NC in the 80's. The murderer(s) were Suzie Lynch and her cousin, Klenner, and they were lovers. They had her 2 sons, ages 6 & 8. After the tragedy everyone asked LE, 'WHY didn't you get those kids AWAY from them before you arrested him? LE was crying at the press conference and said, 'We ALL TRIED but he wouldn't give them up - wouldn't let them out of his sight.'

When they saw them all driving away, LE went after them (the little boys in the back seat) and Klenner blew all 4 of them up.

I'm so SO concerned for those girls. It doesn't seem like MS is letting him out of his sight.

Oh how I remember those nut jobs. I cannot remember the name of that movie though. Scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe didn't want to bring suspicion onto himself by refusing. Wanted to seem eager to help LE solve the crime.

And, presumably, thought he had covered his tracks.

Right, right, and reminding LE to check extra well for dna in her nails. What a psycho, knowing he was the orchestrator all along. Vile!

It's odd that the GPS was still in the rental car, days after the murder. Only thing I can think of is that when he returned the car and they cleaned it, the rental employees thought CWW added the GPS to his rental contract, which would make it the rental company's property.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I believe there were 2 rental vehicles. The first was used for the murder and the second was used for the funeral. It may have been that when they arrested CWW, the rental was in his driveway.

Do we know if the car was returned?

It's a very real possibility that CWW threatened to kill AW to ensure her cooperation. AW had known CWW for years, and may have been aware that he was under suspicion for killing Ronnie Bolin. CWW may have also told her about the roommate he claimed to have strangled. I expect she was terrified. BUT....as creepingskills mentions:

If what AW's mother says is true, AW's loyalties were messed up before the murder. She is also a mother who lost one of her children to murder some years ago and lost her daughter to serious illness last spring. We can't know what effect this has had on her. BUT...She is still supporting him now that he is in jail where he can't hurt her. Perhaps he has people who can and will hurt her. I'd like to hear her side of the story. I just have trouble understanding how she can sell out her integrity like this. She may save her life, but how can she live with herself? JMO
I totally agree. It's so difficult to wrap our head around why people behave they way they do. Common sense should tell AW that the truth conquers all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You know it's sad how I think.. I always assumed ms had his hands dirty in this, and the only flicker of innocence to me was DCF was not involved.
Now.. At this time I think it's really crappy sheriff ms did not get them involved to hoard and hide the facts of the case. I feel his book and movie ideas overshadowed the safety of TS daughters.
IMO desperate people do desperate things, and sheriff is damn lucky ms did no physical harm to TS daughters, but can you imagine the mental anguish and confusion he has caused them? Finally the truth did come out, but with that, IMO, lack of respect for sheriff did too. The safety of TS daughters should have been immediately put to priority, like the holds on the insurance policies... I guess everyone's greed came first unfortunately in this case. Good luck with the book and movie is all I have to say.. Other than that HI EVERYONE MISSED YOU GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoodVibess24