CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way France handled their attack! Not trying to bash LE, I'm hoping there's a reason that info on her hasn't been shared and it's because they are tracking others.

I hope they're going to be busting down doors soon.

Probably just getting his 15 minutes.

I'm satisfied that the FBI/LE released the property back to the owner and this was ALL of his doing. The cops can't stand guard at a residence once they have legally released it back to it's rightful owner.

As far as fingerprint dust...I wouldn't get too hung up on that either. It could have been cleaned, their forensics could have used different methods, they most probably printed the evidence they brought with them, etc...

Tinfoil hat is on the table. Don't worry, I'll have it back on in no time. :giggle:

How much do you want to bet that there are several sluethers here that could find evidence that the FBI has overlooked and left behind in that apartment?

We have to remember the post near the end was not under the name they have been saying she is . I too think its totally phoney --same as being pharmist -add in a baby and they are just the little family with bombs being made right by baby formula

I've seen 2 phots of her online. One, very flear and no head covering. The other, head covered.
For sure they are her? Wish I could find them...and wish media would air them if they are her. So far we are just seeing what I call the "witness protection" photo - just a blacked out image of a woman with head covering.

Why did no one ask about her? Everything about her is a mystery.

But what I really can't believe is none of us have tracked her down yet.
I think a lot of her web stuff has been frozen or taken down by LE or her prior to attack. The only pic I could find is a graphic one of her lying dead in the road next to her husband's body. Thankfully, it was from a distance. There are others who have the same name though. Someone earlier posted that they had only viewed pics of her in a hijab, so only eyes were visualized. But I am unable to find those.

This is a National Security Matter and I hope that Congress acts on it soon with an investigation of their own, to make sure the FBI did not leave any evidence or leads behind at that crime scene.

From the NYTimes:

[h=1]F.B.I. Treating Attack in San Bernardino as Terrorism[/h] By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
DEC. 4, 2015

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. is now treating the San Bernardino shooting by a husband and wife that killed 14 and wounded 21 as an act of terrorism, an agency official said Friday.
“As of today, based on the information and facts as we know them,” the agency is investigating this “as an act of terrorism,” David Bowdich, the assistant F.B.I. director in charge of the Los Angeles office, said at a news conference. The agency will be taking over the investigation from local officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...ml?emc=edit_na_20151204&nlid=50115975&ref=cta

How much do you want to bet that there are several sluethers here that could find evidence that the FBI has overlooked and left behind in that apartment?
Sounds like a challenge to me!
I'm not one of the super sleuths, but I can think of a few or three. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. Have to go food shopping. Going to Target. Boy does that name seem ironic this week. Makes me hate going. But the family gets hungry every day (!) Be back soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You're right, sneaks, he does make that clear.

Why would they do that? I can see it being a strategic part of the investigation. Maybe there is an individual(s) they are observing and want them to believe they have not actually come across their radar yet. This could give these individual(s) a false sense of security which could potentially propel them into movement of some sort that could further the investigation.

This is simply one speculative idea; just a thought. IDK, just seems crazy to me the apartment would be released so soon.

Trying to save face maybe?

Yup, the only photo of her I can find is the graphic one where she is laying face down on the concrete - stripped of her combat gear, in a pool of blood and soiled pants. Not a very dignified photo.

Somebody is going to have to explain to me why every single expert I saw on TV this morning was absolutely horrified that the media was allowed to go into that house and not only film things, but to touch them and possibly take items.

There's no way in hell that could be considered normal protocol. Everybody in this forum knows that.

Exactly, someone screwed up or this was done for a reason. That Apt was open for a while, word spread but it took a while for anyone to come and shut it back up. The closet with the clothes didn't even look like it had been gone through. Seemed like they did an amateur job inside and just concentrated on the garage?

Yup, the only photo of her I can find is the graphic one where she is laying face down on the concrete - stripped of her combat gear, in a pool of blood and soiled pants. Not a very dignified photo.

Every time I look at that photo :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored:

I hope they're going to be busting down doors soon.

here we dont have emergency thing so we cant do that although for some reason in boston we could be illigally entering every person home on the block

I was thinking yesterday that they should test the DNA of that child.

Was Malik employed while here in the states?

Details about Farook’s life continue to emerge. But coworkers have described him as a “devout” Muslim, who'd just come back from paternity leave after having a baby with Malik, reportedly a pharmacist.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/...-identified-syed-rizwan-farook-tashfeen-malik

RBBM

IF she was a licensed PharmD, then her bioinformatics (at minimum fingerprints and photo) are in a database somewhere. The issue IMO is what information was submitted on her application. We simply don't know enough from authorities (and I want to know why?).

In CA, all Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs go through the LiveScan process and are Licensed with the State Board. I'm wondering if she was here long enough to start that process.

There's more here. Keep digging.

:moo:

:sleuth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors