CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all of this ties in with the secrecy surrounding the female shooter?
Wonder if the infant left behind will have dna taken, considering the female, imo terrorist ( alleged) was a fan of this licentious, dude.
Beauty and the beast..
imo. speculation.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...al-baghdadi-sexually-abused/story?id=33085923
"ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sexually Abused American Hostage Kayla Mueller, Officials Say

By James Gordon Meek
bbm
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Aug 14, 2015"

" The information about al-Baghdadi's extraordinary direct role in the captivity and physical abuse of Kayla Mueller was drawn from, among many sources, the U.S. debriefings of at least least two Yezedi teenage girls, ages 16 and 18, held as sex slaves in the Sayyaf compound as well as from the interrogation of Abu Sayyaf's wife Umm Sayyaf, who was captured in the U.S. raid, the officials told ABC News.

Officials stressed that all of what transpired with many girls kept as sex slaves inside the Sayyaf household hasn't been reconstructed completely and is still is in the process of being verified, though al-Baghdadi's role in abusing Mueller is certain."

:waitasec: We are 48+ hours into this terrorist event and still do not have accurate name, photo, etc. on the alleged female shooter. Surely, someone can identify this woman. What's up with the secrecy?

The only thing that I can come up with is the name we are hearing is not her true name or she has used an alias. With that I think they are possible going though her contacts, phone/ facebook and trying to get a location on some or all of the people that communicated with. As long as they keep her face hidden someone of them may not know/realize it was the person they knew. jmo idk

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

It will be interesting if she was approved for the K1 Visa under an assumed name.

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

Unless it's a landmark theater like Grauman's Chinese Theatre, I have no idea. (besides the obvious nefarious reasons that is)

The only thing that I can come up with is the name we are hearing is not her true name or she has used an alias. With that I think they are possible going though her contacts, phone/ facebook and trying to get a location on some or all of the people that communicated with. As long as they keep her face hidden someone of them may not know/realize it was the person they knew. jmo idk

Taking that into consideration and what we're hearing that the facebook post was under an alias makes sense. Seeing her photo could also tip other offs too I guess.

I know. Same here. But this is what happens when you decide to commit mass murder and the cops hunt you down like the animal you are. As awful is that photo is ...maybe it will send a message and deter other women who are focused on committing jihad on American soil. Probably not, but one can hope.

So very not PC of me, but, that picture to me sends a big middle finger to them. She seemed concerned with dressing modestly and remaining covered while living from what we have heard, so I love that in death we are seeing her with midsection and thighs exposed, dead in the street in her own blood, urine and feces. But my guess is it won't really keep anyone from committing these acts. If anything the terrorist recruiters will probably spin it like "look what they do to our women in death"...

Police want to speak to a friend of San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook who purchased the two semi-automatic rifles used in the massacre, NBC News has learned.

Authorities say the man bought the guns legally in 2011 and 2012, each time shortly after Farook bought a handgun.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...un-buyer-eyed-san-bernardino-massacre-n474416

he also said twice he is not under arrest , i think they are gonna try to use him as an infomraant

obviously they knew each other

^^ Respectfully BBM

My own experience with practicing ME Muslims has been very different.

I live in a major metro city and many are store owners, own car services, work in city positions, etc.

Both pre and post 9/11, I have found them overall to be a very passionate, warm and intense people, many even with a sense of humor!

I live in a major city with a large Muslim population as well, and for two years I lived in a predominately Muslim neighborhood. I never had a negative encounter with any of my neighbors. When I was in the Army my Arabic teacher was from Egypt and he had a great sense of humour. My husband's doctor is a Muslim. I could go on and on. I'm not sure what to make of negative comments about "them."

Maybe Muslims get defensive because people want to group them in with a group of bloodthirsty terrorists. I would be resentful to that categorization.

Muslims do not equal ISIS.

There are reports of backlash everywhere, and Mosques have been bombed by ISIS. They kill more Muslims than non-Muslims.

JMO soapbox etc.

This is Pakistan paper

California killing: Female assailant was from Pakistan, CAIR claims

http://www.dawn.com/news/1223982/california-killing-female-assailant-was-from-pakistan-cair-claims

The female assailant gunned down following the shooting rampage in a banquet at a social services centre for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, was of Pakistani origin, claimed Hussam Ayloush, executive director of the Los Angeles chapter of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations).

:waitasec: We are 48+ hours into this terrorist event and still do not have accurate name, photo, etc. on the alleged female shooter. Surely, someone can identify this woman. What's up with the secrecy?

I think she forged her name (she knew why she was coming here) before applying for visa. She stayed home by all reports and could easily not have been photgraphed a lot . Maybe she was not a internet person big time. I am not I dont twitter twatter facebook elbow book any of that stuff -- there are people out there that just dont find that interesting ! So she may have no internet footprint

LOL I thought a burner phone was the disposable type that criminals use. I have had mine for years (and pay a monthly fee) Obviously LOL.

Yes, ^^^you're right ^^^ if used a certain way.
You & I may be the only two ppl w flip phones left in NoAmerica (j/k). Contract runs for X no. of mo's, for a flat $ px/mo, or poss'ly more if I "go over" a set no. of voice minutes/mo or texts/mo. It 'flips' or unfolds on hinge opening to reveal the little display/screen. Low-ish cost phone w only voice (and text) features.

Smartphones, like iPhones, typically have Internet access, cameras, video recorders, & more functions, w much larger display/screen, viewable w quick peek. Several hundred $ to buy, plus contract w monthly billing for much higher $ px/mo.

"Burners" are often flip phones, typically used by criminals trying to avoid LE detection, or sometimes by straying spouses & SOs, and by budget-minded, some ppl w bad credit, and others for other reasons. Can buy anonymously/no ID, then use, maybe just a few times, and throw away after pre-paid minutes are burned/used. Or can add more min's, as described below.

Bravo, hope this helps.
Anyone else - corrections or clarifications are invited.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
From our friend Wiki on "Prepaid Mobile Phones" (aka Burners): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prepaid_mobile_phone
"A prepaid mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-talk, pay and go, or prepaidwireless) is a mobile phone for which credit is purchased in advance of service use. The purchased credit is used to pay for mobile phone services at the point the service is accessed or consumed. If there is no available credit, then access to the requested service is denied by the mobile phone network. Users are able to top up their credit at any time using a variety of payment mechanisms.
The alternative billing method (and what is commonly referred to as a mobile phone contract) is the postpaid mobile phone, where a user enters into a long-term (generally lasting 12, 18, or 24 months) or short-term (also commonly referred to as a rolling contract or a 30-day contract) billing arrangement with a mobile network operator or carriage service provider (CSP)." More at link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member