CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was placed on the watch list because his son is a terrorist and he has made multiple extended trips to Pak. "Caught in the investigation's widening net is..."

If your on a watch list does that include the no fly list too?TIA

http://abc7.com/news/woman-in-san-bernardino-terror-attack-had-become-more-devout/1111197/

25kq4h1.jpg

No....
I need proof this is a woman.

Just fyi I was told that is not msm per se because it has a political lean. (daily caller)

may be posted already!

• He says his son supported ISIS ideology and was "fixated on Israel"
[h=1]tfher say son supported ISIS, [/h]son had ever talked about ISIS, Farook's father said that he had.---o ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

He recalled a time he saw his son -- who he described as studious, hardworking and obedient -- with a gun.
"I became angry. In 45 years in the United States, I yelled: 'I have never had a weapon.' He shrugged his shoulders and replied: 'Your loss,' "

[video=cnn;us/2015/12/06/san-bernardino-suspect-father-sandoval-lklv-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html[/video]

No....
I need proof this is a woman.

is this a new pic , cause you mentioned it i looked and thought humm

but they have her body which i would assume did not pocess a penis.....

This story says Farook's mother is an active member of a group with terrorist ties:

Perhaps the reporters access to the apartment is a good thing, I have to wonder if any of this would have come out during the official investigation.

Ok our government knows about these groups or what ever they call their selfs so why aren't we watching them?
Why didn't we know she belonged to the group?
Why are we not check on these people on a regular bases, not after the fact.

"I became angry. In 45 years in the United States, I yelled: 'I have never had a weapon.' He shrugged his shoulders and replied: 'Your loss,' "

The BIL also made similar comments and that really peeves me off. They are working "the system" to an extreme. The BIL said something to the effect of "I can't believe someone would be allowed to buy so many weapons".

Really? What about the pipe bombs? Should we restrict the sale of pipes too? Maybe start screening people in the plumbing section of Home Depot just in case the pipes tempt one of your brethren into jihad/mass murder?

The BIL also made similar comments and that really peeves me off. They are working "the system" to an extreme. The BIL said something to the effect of "I can't believe someone would be allowed to buy so many weapons".

Really? What about the pipe bombs? Should we restrict the sale of pipes too? Maybe start screening people in the plumbing section of Home Depot just in case the pipes tempt one of your brethren into jihad/mass murder?

Now they are going to speak out about SOOOO many guns!
Just a little late I think.

Maybe not, I don't know I didn't see it

The areal shot I saw did look female but it was from a distance, they stripped off her hijab and she was in shorts, socks, with her bra exposed.

There are close up shots of Farook dead on the pavement so there must be some of her. If someone has a link I wish they would post it.

This story says Farook's mother is an active member of a group with terrorist ties:

Perhaps the reporters access to the apartment is a good thing, I have to wonder if any of this would have come out during the official investigation.

ISNA Sister wing:

From their website it look like the a Isalmic version of the Girl Scouts!

The goal of this department is to work on both individual and collective methods of spreading the message of Islam. Just as the Tarbiyah Department relies on individual and collective resources, so does the outreach department.
Individual Efforts ICNA
bullet01.png
Public Contacts and building relationships
bullet01.png
Distributing outreach Material (Islamic literature, flyers, handouts, etc.)
bullet01.png
Observing the basic six rights of a fellow Muslim
bullet01.png
Inviting people to join this Mission
Collective Efforts
bullet01.png
Outreach conferences)
bullet01.png
Neighbor nets
bullet01.png
Journey through Quran (in Ramadan)
bullet01.png
Relief efforts through ICNA Relief
News & Downloads

http://www.icnasisterswing.com/index.php

The areal shot I saw did look female but it was from a distance, they stripped off her hijab and she was in shorts, socks, with her bra exposed.

There are close up shots of Farook dead on the pavement so there must be some of her. If someone has a link I wish they would post it.

Well I know a man here in town that says he likes to dress like that also even a bra.

propagate a better understanding of Islam for the general public.

I thought the Isreal angle was very signifgant and congruent with the rest of narrative-- so I took the rest of it as being authentic negative obsession with Isreal just "fits"-the entire thing

I am not saying I buy mom was not aware of what was goingon in houses, but media declaring that she was invoved in a terrorist group by association with sister wing; which sounds like kinda aversion of the woman right group is antoerh lblaring example of media doing no fact checking whatsoever

to make the conclusion that she is a terroist becasue she signed up with the girl scouts is...

1. ffer educational and training opportunities to increase Islamic knowledge, to enhance character, and to develop skills for all those who are associated with ICNA.
  2. oppose immorality and oppression (ie cant drive etc)in all forms, and support efforts for civil liberties and socio-economic justice in the society.
  3. strengthen the bond of humanity by serving all those in need with special focus on neighborhood across North America.
and lets not assume it is a fake cover website for a secret terrorist clan!!

32nd annual convention, was reportedly attended by over 13,000 people. The 38th Annual ICNA-MAS Convention was attended by 18,000 people in attendance at the Hartford Convention Center, which was themed “Islam: The Pursuit of Happiness”, broke all previous records.[SUP][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Circle_of_North_America

IMo the source just ran with it - it clearly has nothing to do with bombs[/SUP]

I have to respectfully disagree. When we bombard them, it is not our goal to kill innocent civilians. Our goal is to protect ourselves and the rest of the free world from these barbarians who burn human beings in cages, record it to use as fear-mongering propaganda.

I'm not saying we haven't harmed innocent civilians, we have, we acknowledge that and attempt to avoid doing so again in the future.

The attacks on us are atrocities aimed at murdering as many people as possible, civilian or military, in order to cause further chaos and inflict a state of fear and panic. Obviously, these extremists are now intentionally hitting soft targets in order to further their agenda.

The extremists do not value human life; not ours and not even their children's or their own. In fact, they've even been known to use their children, or schools, hospitals etc as "human shields" and then when these people are harmed/killed, the flaunt their victims in an attempt to vilify us, as if they did orchestrate this farce from the beginning.

How often do our countries, heavily armed intentionally target airplanes, restaurants and concert halls with the specific goal of mass murder.

This behavior is completely uncalled for... and their brutal methods of murdering people they've captured is inhumane. In fact, it's not even civilized enough to say it's animalistic. It's sadistic and unbearable and with each murder, they become more confident.

We need to wake up, be realistic about what is going on in this world and take severe measures, using all of our resources and allies in order to eliminate Daesh completely. If something isn't done soon, the world as we know it will be in jeopardy. I fear we are watching a sad, unnecessary march to WW3.

Each successful attack has proven how absolutely gutless Obama is. First, he started on Syria a few years ago with his whole "red line" BS. Now, he offers no reasonable solution in dealing with Daesh. We're currently enabling them by continuously failing to act meaningfully to end this atrocity we are currently facing.

:maddening: :banghead: :notgood:

I think this is suppose to be an update on the victims progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa