CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but it's JMO that virgins are going to be in short supply where they're going, and the only Allah they'll meet will have a ruddy complexion and horns..

And the horned one will quickly reject them.

Respectfully snipped for focus.

Enrique Marquez checked himself into a mental health facility in Long Beach under a psych hold soon after two radicalized terrorists gunned down 35 San Bernardino County employees at a Christmas Party killing 14.

He immediately began his get out of trouble/responsibility/jail free defense.

No worries Enrique, in the current climate/PC culture of the country you're practically a shoe-in to escape any consequences even if you really were involved neck deep in it.

Next time one thinks LE might make a visit to one's house, remember this trick. Now that he's out, the FBI continues to question him. Since he's now been in a mental facility, can he purchase guns legally? Why Long Beach and not somewhere closer to home?

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/2...ility-hours-following-san-bernardino-massacre

Enrique Marquez checked himself into a mental health facility in Long Beach under a psych hold soon after two radicalized terrorists gunned down 35 San Bernardino County employees at a Christmas Party killing 14.

Wondering if he did that because he feared they would be after him next? I wouldn't think most people would think of this as a tactic to avoid police.

How does the Muslim charities decide who gets help or their benefits?
Does anyone know if the Muslim charities provide benefits to anyone like say christians, Jewish, etc, etc.

Was the driver in a postal uniform? That's odd. My husband is a mailman. He doesn't even start work until 7:30 a.m. Oh well. It is the holiday season.

That neighbor has bushes and 'stuff' growing everywhere that pretty much blocks a good view. I only saw glimpses when he/she came out from the back of the truck and when he/she turned to go up the stairs it is blocked from view. I just have never seen one in someone's driveway, ever.

How does the Muslim charities decide who gets help or their benefits?
Does anyone know if the Muslim charities provide benefits to anyone like say christians, Jewish, etc, etc.

I don't know if they make it public, however, to hold a not for profit ( in my state) you have to show proof of such.

My local mosque (a block away) held a fundraiser post 9/11. The women cooked and they hosted anyone and everyone. They raised over $100,000 and donated the funds to various 9/11 charities.

Muslim Mantra Proclaims Islam and Muslims Are Real Victims of Paris and San Bernardino Attacks

As was the case with the 9/11 attacks, we hear in the aftermath of the Paris and San Bernandino attacks a two-pronged Muslim mantra reverberating throughout the Western world. This mantra justifies the attacks while claiming the real victims are not those killed and wounded but, rather, Islam’s followers suffering the West’s Islamophobic wrath.

This mantra is sung by those recognizing political correctness in western democracies trumps reality. As such, it enables Islam to escape closer scrutiny and its followers to avoid accountability for the hatred it promotes.

In 2011, New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani got a taste for this mantra from a senior member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Alwaleed bin Talai. The prince had sent a check for $10 million to the Twin Towers Fund to aid victims of the attacks.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributio...-victims-of-paris-and-san-bernardino-attacks/

ETA: about the author of above:
Lieutenant Colonel James Zumwalt is a retired Marine infantry officer who served in the Vietnam war, the 1989 intervention into Panama and Desert Storm. An internationally acclaimed best-selling author, speaker and business executive, he also currently heads a security consulting firm named after his father—Admiral Zumwalt & Consultants, Inc.
He writes extensively on foreign policy and defense issues, having written hundreds of articles for various newspapers and magazines, including USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Washington Times, The LA Times, The Chicago Tribune, The San Diego Union, Parade magazine and others. His articles have covered issues of major importance, oftentimes providing readers with unique perspectives that have never appeared elsewhere. This has resulted, on several occasions, in his work being cited by members of Congress and entered into the US Congressional Record.

Another excellent read. This a such a fine example of intellectual dishonesty of "journalists" in which shame (and a multitude of other abuses) is used to silence valid concerns, shut down honest debate, and force those who disagree into submission.

Sometimes, it is truly mind-numbing and positively astonishing to me that people can't see how they are exploited and manipulated.

I know it happened not long before the attack but can't be sure if it was only one week before. Tried to find a link with no success.

I believe the movie theater was cased 2 days before the attack, the previous Monday.

Yes, Yes and Yes.

I think they are. Are they good Christians acting in a Christlike way...NO! Do I abhor the KKK and the Westboro Baptists....YES! FLDS, I presume some plural marriages work, but not for me. In the form it takes in the Warren Jeffs mind, and any with similar mindsets, then I abhor that too?

When I took the trash out early this morning I look across and see the mail truck backed into a neighbor's driveway unloading boxes. He was backed into the guys driveway at 6:30 in the morning!

USPS seems to be working at "odd" times. Headed back to the city, saw a truck at a CT train station on Sunday afternoon! Also, I think that nowadays, USPS is doing "end stage" deliveries for Fed Ex . . like, Fed Ex transports a delivery up to a certain stage, then USPS does the final leg of the delivery. That might make for the odd times we're seeing USPS trucks.

My opinion is- it's Biblical.

Surprised to see so many here still think its a good idea to continue to allow immigration of muslims and just hope for the best.
Wonder why the other muslim/arab countries aren't taking any of these refugees? My understanding is none are going to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc..
They are the same religion. If I have to go somewhere, I wish to be with my own, UNLESS I have another agenda.

Saudi Arabia apparently has a tent city near (or in?) Mecca that they use for the annual Haaj. The tents are air conditioned. Would this not be an appropriate place? This is for about one million persons.

I'm also wondering why refugees are being relocated on a permanent basis. Temporary (and well-built) refugee camps could be set up so that during the need for refugee safety, they would have a safe/warm place to go and get fed. The end game would be to be able to bring them back to their homeland, even if it takes awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
When I took the trash out early this morning I look across and see the mail truck backed into a neighbor's driveway unloading boxes. He was backed into the guys driveway at 6:30 in the morning!

Was the driver in a postal uniform? That's odd. My husband is a mailman. He doesn't even start work until 7:30 a.m. Oh well. It is the holiday season.

Prior to the SB attack, Online retail sales were up, much over last year. Now with the SB ISIS terrorists attack and soft target attack threats, I'm sure the online sales will be even higher. Many delivery services are hiring part time drivers and using rental trucks due to this increase.

Friend of mine is a Leon County, FL Police Officer. After getting off from the night shift, she pulled in her driveway and was bent over removing her gear from the floorboard of her car. She raised up and glanced in her rear view mirror and saw a UHaul van had pulled in close behind her, but didn't see the driver. She thought it was a home invasion. The UPS driver came around from the rear of the van and was surprised to see a 9mm glock in the ready position only feet away. Seems UPS had hired extra drivers and rented Uhauls for the holidays. Guess, the UPS drivers reaction prolly gave new meaning to 'Brown'...

I was surprised to see the biggest problem is hate against Jews. What's up with that?

Anti-semitism is still alive and well across the world. People think it ended with WWII when the Nazi's were finally defeated. Au Contraire.

It's Christmas, we got a lot of pkgs to deliver. they'll be out there at 6:30 pm too, and even on Sunday with the Amazon pkgs.

It's Christmas, we got a lot of pkgs to deliver. they'll be out there at 6:30 pm too, and even on Sunday with the Amazon pkgs.

I have seen them on Sundays and at 8 at night.. just never backed into someones driveway. lol It just surprised me, I don't think anything is going on.

EXCLUSIVE: Shooting targets, GoPro packaging, hammer and 'vise grips' found by FBI in car belonging to San Bernardino shooter's MOTHER

Snip

The discovery adds a chilling new dimension to the ongoing FBI investigation as helmet-mounted GoPros have been used by ISIS fanatics before to capture dramatic footage for online recruitment videos.

One such clip circulated by the terror network in June revealed the final moments of a Jihadi 'martyr' before he was shot dead by an Iraqi soldier.

The four-door sedan was located just a few minutes’ walk from the Farooks' apartment as FBI agents stormed the property last Wednesday afternoon to search for guns and explosives.

They smashed the driver's window to gain access before carrying out a pain-staking forensic examination and seizing a trove of potential evidence including paperwork, targets and tools.

An inventory left behind on the front seat read: 'Apple iPhone, multi-tool, key, business card, miscellaneous indicia, bank receipt, shooting targets, hammer, vice grips, U-Haul receipt, tire receipt, notebook, garment, GoPro packaging, vacuumings, legal documents'.

Syed Farook is also listed on insurance documents as a named driver but it is now known whether he or his mother drove the 2005 vehicle more, or who the GoPro and the items found inside belonged to.

Before embarking on last week’s mass shooting, he and Malik left their six-month-old daughter at home with Rafia, saying they had to go to a doctor's appointment.
Hours after the ensuing slaughter, cops pulled Rafia her over in her other son's SUV and held her for questioning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Syed-Farook-s-mother-s-car.html#ixzz3tkHtFNVN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member