2015.12.29 Breaking News!!! New Discovery Docs now released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? Who is MS implying he sent photos or video of his extra-marital affair to?

Wait what? Who is MS implying he sent photos or video of his extra-marital affair to?

His wife it seems. Now I know what the sheriff meant about books and movies!! And I don't mean MS's videos. These people are bizarre! You can't make this stuff up!

Yeah, I mean, my husband looks like James Spader, but even drunk I think I could tell them apart in bed.... :floorlaugh:

I would hope so, FGS! :floorlaugh:

I mean.... I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she actually said this out loud to a detective. :facepalm:

I just cackled LOUDLY at the thought of Wayne reading this for the first time! :lol: :lol: :lol: And Mark....I'm sure he was insulted. :snooty:

Wayne and JR may resemble Dumb & Dumber but ANGIE?!? I don't even know what to say other than she really needs to just come clean and wash her hands of these guys because she TOTALLY sucks at "helping" them "cover-up". These people are something else...

<snipped>

WTF?!?!!!

Angie needs to come clean because she will be ANNIHILATED under cross-examination. She sounds horrible even in print! I've never seen such a ridiculous statement.
Sort of explains the wedding photo of MS and CWW handling AW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

More from http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html?d=mobile#:

-Taylor Shomaker, the girlfriend of Jimmy Rodgers, told detectives that Rodgers first met Mark Sievers at the Wrights’ wedding in May. She said her boyfriend didn’t like Sievers because they had an argument over a parking spot before the ceremony.

“Mark’s a d---,” Shomaker remarked. “Excuse my language.”

Shomaker also said that Sievers and Wright had a private conversation that lasted one to two hours in the master bedroom in Wright’s trailer the night before Wright got married.

-In a portion of an interview regarding Mark Sievers' extramarital affairs, Detective David Lebid said that “a lot of times, he (Mark) would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was going on. So there was no behind-the-back anything.”

-When asked if she had ever had sex with Mark Sievers, Wright's wife Angela Wright said "not that I know of."

She described how she got "prett
y drunk the night before my wedding and don’t remember bits and pieces of it. ...
But seriously, Mark and my husband looked an awful lot alike, too.”

good God!

It would be a pretty good bet that Mark taped something the night before that wedding. Otherwise, why would the detectives even be asking questions like that? They already knew the answer. That is the very thing these freaks do!

I can't wait til Dexter gets here! His comments are going to be "post of the day" worthy. :floorlaugh:

It would be a pretty good bet that Mark taped something the night before that wedding. Otherwise, why would the detectives even be asking questions like that? They already knew the answer. That is the very thing these freaks do!

Okay, just from what little bit we know here, on the night before the wedding Wayne & Mark met for 2+ hours privately in the master bedroom of Wayne & Angie's trailer. So, after CWW & MS tie up all the loose ends plotting the murder and how it is all going to go down, does one of them summon Angie to grab the Jack Daniels & come back to the bedroom so they all get drunk and have a threesome???

I am SO from another planet as these people if that is the norm for them.

I can't wait til Dexter gets here! His comments are going to be "post of the day" worthy. :floorlaugh:
Yes, and I'm waiting for IQuestion's cleverly posted comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And Angie didn't even get a tee-shirt!!! WAKE UP, ANGIE!!!

I don't care how much two people may look alike- you know the sound of your husbands voice and hopefully his manerisms, touch, scent etc. These people are all liars and just absolutely bizzare.

Okay, just from what little bit we know here, on the night before the wedding Wayne & Mark met for 2+ hours privately in the master bedroom of Wayne & Angie's trailer. So, after CWW & MS tie up all the loose ends plotting the murder and how it is all going to go down, does one of them summon Angie to grab the Jack Daniels & come back to the bedroom so they all get drunk and have a threesome???

I am SO from another planet as these people if that is the norm for them.

I know - I feel like such a "prude" compared to these people. (Not that I want to be anything like these people lol!) geez....people actually live like this? Seriously? I must live a sheltered life because this is all news to me lol!

I'm glad everyone is able to laugh about this...I'm not there yet. I'm still angry that she was murdered by these losers.

I don't care how much two people may look alike- you know the sound of your husbands voice and hopefully his manerisms, touch, smell etc. These people are all liars and just absolutely bizzare.

Minister: "Angie, do you take CWW to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

Angie: "Sure, I mean, except obviously for people who could be mistaken for him by strangers at a distance of over 6 feet if I've been drinking, but other than that, OK."

More documents released in Sievers murder - Fox 4 Now WFTX Fort Myers/Cape Coral
http://www.fox4now.com/news/more-documents-released-in-sievers-murder

After repeatedly calling Teresa Sievers the friend went to the house and began banging on the doors. When no one answered he went inside, saw her body and called 911.

He told the dispatcher "I'm at a friend's house, he's out of town, I came here to check on his wife and she's dead on the floor.” He stated there was a hammer at her side and her head was bashed in and there was blood everywhere.

He stated "half the blood is dry .. half is wet and she's cold .. dead cold." The friend went on to tell the dispatcher that he went outside the house in fear that someone could be inside. Terrified by the horrific tragedy he stated "jeez somebody killed her ... I mean this is a murder .. she's bashed in the back of the head."

I'm glad everyone is able to laugh about this...I'm not there yet. I'm still angry that she was murdered by these losers.

It actually is somehow more horrible that, despite being idiots and losers, they managed to end a worthwhile life. :mad:

I don't care how much two people may look alike- you know the sound of your husbands voice and hopefully his manerisms, touch, smell etc. These people are all liars and just absolutely bizzare.

Okay, this pretty much convinces me that Angie is one of those that SMS is considering charging. It seriously doesn't get more obvious that a witness is lying. What's sad, is I doubt any of them care if she ends up facing charges - not JR, not MS AND certainly not her sorry *advertiser censored* HUSBAND.

I know - I feel like such a "prude" compared to these people. (Not that I want to be anything like these people lol!) geez....people actually live like this? Seriously? I must live a sheltered life because this is all news to me lol!

Well, Ive pointed out who has had sex with who a few times, but those posts keep getting deleted. Im sure alcohol and or drugs like rohypnols are used. Those two seem to have a way to get these women to do these things and then defend them afterwards, even when it goes against their own self-interests...

Well, Ive pointed out who has had sex with who a few times, but those posts keep getting deleted. Im sure alcohol and or drugs like rohypnols are used. Those two seem to have a way to get these women to do these things and then defend them afterwards, even when it goes against their own self-interests...

I'm sure the mods felt the information wasn't relevant at the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob