2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

The we should see a glucose monitor, testing strips and insulin vials (at least) somewhere in the house and or fridge. Something is not right about those syringes if no one in the house is diabetic. Amazon Rain could possibly chime in on this.

Would another possibility be steroids either now or in the past? People who are "juiced up" have a way about them...JMO

Would another possibility be steroids either now or in the past? People who are "juiced up" have a way about them...JMO

It was the first thing that crossed my mind. Mark is pretty out of shape so it was most likely past.

Bates 28822 Photo of Spice Rack - On top shelf left side is what appears to be a bottle of toothpicks.
These seem like plain toothpicks, not "diamond frilled" as was found by LE in MS's Missouri condo. (Bates 4361 Doc Dump 2)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8Z1FXMUNjcXJnNDA/view?pref=2&pli=1
Bates 28822 – 4[SUP]th[/SUP] photo from end
WARNING – This photo shows lower portion of leg and foot.

Bates 28822 Photo of Spice Rack - On top shelf left side is what appears to be a bottle of toothpicks.
These seem like plain toothpicks, not "diamond frilled" as was found by LE in MS's Missouri condo. (Bates 4361 Doc Dump 2)

Those are actually cinnamon, see pic batch 24 photos 29314 and 29316. They look like toothpicks though

The we should see a glucose monitor, testing strips and insulin vials (at least) somewhere in the house and or fridge. Something is not right about those syringes if no one in the house is diabetic. Amazon Rain could possibly chime in on this.

Given TS's expertise in hormone therapy, IMO that explains the presence of needles.

You can actually use an insulin pin to inject, needle size doesn't matter for injecting. The oil isn't so thick that it won't come out, it's just difficult and time consuming drawing with a smaller needle. http://www.wikihow.com/Give-a-Shot-of-Testosterone

Growth hormone is given by injection. It is given daily underneath the skin into fat tissues. Most individuals give it in the fat in the lower abdomen. The needles and syringes are the same used by diabetic patients. https://www.magicfoundation.org/www/docs/1231

Those are actually cinnamon, see pic batch 24 photos 29314 and 29316. They look like toothpicks though

The bottle is labelled ORGANIC Fair Trade Ceylon Cinnamon but it is filled with toothpicks.
Cinnamon sticks are darker and thicker than toothpicks, and they aren't a uniform shape.

FWIW – Although I rarely use them, I store my toothpicks in a leftover spice bottle, too.

BATES 29316
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8UXlEM2wxaHZialk/view?pref=2&pli=1

I'm sorry if this post is a little graphic. I hope I am not breaking any rules. But what really struck me about this photo (other than how horrible it was to see her there), is that there appears to be blood on the bottom of her foot. Like she stepped in it. I wonder if that is indicative that she ran and tried to get away, stepping in it it along the way. To me, that makes this much more horrible. I was hoping it was instant, and she wasn't aware after the initial attack. That poor woman.

Given TS's expertise in hormone therapy, IMO that explains the presence of needles.

You can actually use an insulin pin to inject, needle size doesn't matter for injecting. The oil isn't so thick that it won't come out, it's just difficult and time consuming drawing with a smaller needle. http://www.wikihow.com/Give-a-Shot-of-Testosterone

Growth hormone is given by injection. It is given daily underneath the skin into fat tissues. Most individuals give it in the fat in the lower abdomen. The needles and syringes are the same used by diabetic patients. https://www.magicfoundation.org/www/docs/1231

Maybe growth hormone but injection is not a common delivery method for HRT during menopause.

Edit to add...

You maybe thinking of pellets but pellets last for months and pellets also involve a small incision. Likely something she would have her nurse help her out with at the office...

Closeup of the needles shows they're marked "insulin only."
MATLACHA....Wow! I am literally amazed at the questions asked by posters, and conversely amazed at how QUICKLY & THOUGHTFULLY answered with "supporting evidence" or possible explanations
from a contributing member of Websleuths.
(Just wanted to say how amazing you all are, in this collaborative process.....impressive, clever, smart and determined!:blowkiss::blowkiss:)

I'm sorry if this post is a little graphic. I hope I am not breaking any rules. But what really struck me about this photo (other than how horrible it was to see her there), is that there appears to be blood on the bottom of her foot. Like she stepped in it. I wonder if that is indicative that she ran and tried to get away, stepping in it it along the way. To me, that makes this much more horrible. I was hoping it was instant, and she wasn't aware after the initial attack. That poor woman.

I saw a photo of what looked like two footprints in the blood, but I didn't note the number, sorry. Also, I read in an article (don't have link) that said blood spatter indicated she tried to flee. Yes, it is horrible to think that she experienced the terror of failing to escape. :( I just can't even imagine.

I hope someone else can provide links, etc. as I don't have time right now to go searching.

I saw a photo of what looked like two footprints in the blood, but I didn't note the number, sorry. Also, I read in an article (don't have link) that said blood spatter indicated she tried to flee. Yes, it is horrible to think that she experienced the terror of failing to escape. :( I just can't even imagine.

I hope someone else can provide links, etc. as I don't have time right now to go searching.

I believe the autopsy report stated she suffered 16 blows to the head and documented injuries to the rest of her body as well. IMO, the autopsy report suggests she fought and tried to flee her attackers.

Maybe growth hormone but injection is not a common delivery method for HRT during menopause.

Edit to add...

You maybe thinking of pellets but pellets last for months and also involves a small incision. Likely something she would have her nurse help her out with at the office...

FWIW I'm assuming the needles belonged to MS, and at some point he was injecting testosterone and/or HGH. MS doesn't look that in shape but IIRC there's a Wink news video where he's walking out of the garage and his calf muscles look well defined. Maybe a test/HGH effect?

In the alternative, I'm certainly no expert but from what I've read it is common for women complaining of low energy, low sex drive to use testosterone therapy in the form of intramuscular injections. I think if TS was undergoing this kind of therapy, she might choose injections that are longer acting and more controllable than the implant. Hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can as readily change the dose in an implant whereas injections are more 'temporary' and TS wouldn't have any problems injecting like some other women who use the pellet may experience. MOO.
http://www.anti-agingmd.com/testoterone.html
http://www.jogc.com/abstracts/full/201209_Gynaecology_2.pdf

The drawing by the daughter is very good and realistic in my opinion. I have trouble drawing stick figures and getting their sides even!

Is it possible that MS drew this?

Actually, the drawing is not very good at all. Sorry. I used to teach elementary art and this drawing shows some interesting things that could be interpreted by an art therapist. Someone on here was talking about Developmental Psych, too.

This should be analyzed by someone who can apply this to trying to get the kids with Teresa's family

Actually, the drawing is not very good at all. Sorry. I used to teach elementary art and this drawing shows some interesting things that could be interpreted by an art therapist. Someone on here was talking about Developmental Psych, too.

This should be analyzed by someone who can apply this to trying to get the kids with Teresa's family

Very worrisome......ITA!

The bottle is labelled ORGANIC Fair Trade Ceylon Cinnamon but it is filled with toothpicks.
Cinnamon sticks are darker and thicker than toothpicks, and they aren't a uniform shape.

FWIW – Although I rarely use them, I store my toothpicks in a leftover spice bottle, too.

BATES 29316
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8UXlEM2wxaHZialk/view?pref=2&pli=1

Ceylon cinnamon is the cinnamon that is recommended to use as the other kinds are not good. Or so I have learned. It fits with the organic, holistic life

Based on your experience, do you have an idea of the general age of the child who drew this? I recall that children have different styles at different ages. I would say offhand that this might be a good (above average) drawing for a four or five year old, but not so much for a ten year old, but I'm just guessing. We don't know when this picture was drawn, so I don't think we know how old the artist is. That's why I'd like your opinion.

Based on your experience, do you have an idea of the general age of the child who drew this? I recall that children have different styles at different ages. I would say offhand that this might be a good (above average) drawing for a four or five year old, but not so much for a ten year old, but I'm just guessing. We don't know when this picture was drawn, so I don't think we know how old the artist is. That's why I'd like your opinion.

Good points. When was this Fire***** character started ? That could narrow down the time.

It would be a poor drawing for the older child, as you pointed out.

It looks like the work of a six or seven year old.

Things may have changed, but to me, it was boys that drew violent cartoons, not girls. But maybe with these new internet characters, girls are into the violent cartoons as well?

As a child, I loved Superman and maybe Batman was around then in the fifties ? But no female I have every known has been interested in drawing violent cartoons.

Maybe someone has female children that do and can address this?

The interpretation is not about how accurately the people are drawn but the tone, the message, the emotions that are evoked. And also the symbolism that is used. In other words, do you sense anger, fear, destruction, rage, emotions, or a big story being told? Where is the position of the artist in the picture? Things like that but not things like how many fingers were drawn on each hand of the people presented, iykwim?

But I must add that I am not a child psychologist & it's all moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back