2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Yes, I was wondering if there was a photo of female undergarments, BUT....I also remembering reading on a search warrant that (so sorry for having to bring this up...but it is a fact) the search warrant on JRR not only asked for a bucal (spelling?) swab but also for pubic hair.....BY FORCE IF NECESSARY. It really has me asking some questions that have not been addressed, thus far. JRR has become less "sympatetic" character as I read what he posted on his FB account. Did anyone else have a strange or "hair raised on the back of your neck response" when you read the warrant request on JRR's biologicals????

Yes. I saw that and it made me wonder what was up with that!!# Unless ........one of them used the bathroom and left a hair behind. EEW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'd seen some of the crime scene photos when they were first posted here but hadn't seen all of them. I finally took the time this evening to look (download) at all of them and I am literally extremely sick to my stomach. GB the crime scene techs that had to take all those photos. It is their job and they have probably photographed many bloody scenes and, of course, didn't know TS. Well, we feel we do because we have read of and posted of her for 7 months. We have grieved for her, the girls, and her friends/patients. Many have posted and researched daily. We do feel as if we knew her. This has got to affecting all of TS's patients, friends, and posters here so terribly if they see these photos. GB them and all of you.

I cannot 'unsee' what I have seen now and am just sick about what TS went through.

MOO

I just feel terrible about invading her privacy by seeing the way the household was kept..

>>>snipped by me for space

(Don't know what happened when I edited). Just wanted to say I feel the same way. Even though I am a decent housekeeper, when my children were young, my house occasionally looked similar. Yet, as someone earlier posted, we must remember the home was the day of a staged murder scene. I just feel bad for her that everything is on display, through no fault of her own.

Yes. I saw that and it made me wonder what was up with that!!# Unless ........one of them used the bathroom and left a hair behind. EEW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maybe they were in the pool after dark and before she got home...I wonder if LE has DNA/hair from the pool filter.

The hammer on the garage floor in front of the Mercedes looks staged as well. This hammer would not fit into the door frame (angle!) to create the "break-in", if that was the intention. The tool, which was used to pry open the side door was located inside the saddle bag of MS's motorcycle according to previous documents.

-Nin

Strange. I recall reading this about the tool in the motorcycle saddle bag, but I can't recall where I read it. Have searched and can't find it now.

ETA: Finally found this in the sworn statement of Detective Divis:

A crow bar was located in the right saddle bag of the motorcycle located in the garage which was conveyed to crime scene and was collected.

Haven't found anything yet that states it is the tool used to pry the door.

Good points. When was this Fire***** character started ? That could narrow down the time.

It would be a poor drawing for the older child, as you pointed out.

It looks like the work of a six or seven year old.

Things may have changed, but to me, it was boys that drew violent cartoons, not girls. But maybe with these new internet characters, girls are into the violent cartoons as well?

As a child, I loved Superman and maybe Batman was around then in the fifties ? But no female I have every known has been interested in drawing violent cartoons.

Maybe someone has female children that do and can address this?

I can. I have a daughter and a son. My daughter is very into the superhero scene, my son, not so much. He likes the superheros too, but is not into them like she is. Her cartoons at a young age were not violent, but one did involve the incarceration of a bully in her class (quite hilarious actually). The comic-cons are also very popular among girls, not just boys. My daughter goes every year, dressed as a different comic hero or villain.

I once taught an after-school comic-strip class in their elementary school. The goal was to develop their own comic characters and write and draw a comic strip. The only child to draw a violent scene was a girl who was about TS's older daughter's age. It shocked me because she was an otherwise happy kid, intelligent, and well-behaved. She only drew one picture involving a gun and it was not a scene I would expect a child her age to come up with on her own.

Regarding the drawing from TS's crime scene photos, it doesn't disturb me because superhero are very popular among children right now. I have a relative that is a pre-school/afterschool teacher, and we've discussed the topic on several occasions. Some of the girls are very knowledgable about superheros and even get involved in comic-cons with their parents. The pic of TS's daughter in costume made me smile inside because it reminds me of the kind of thing my daughter would have done at that age.

From what I know, it’s not so much the variety of cinnamon, but whether the cinnamon is fresh or stale. A freshly ground cinnamon stick is better than a stale jar of ground cinnamon.
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/ceylon-or-cassia-cinnamon-benefits-not-a-matter-of-variety/
Ceylon or Cassia? Cinnamon Benefits Not a Matter of Variety

The photo in the Sievers’ spice drawer shows a bottle of CINNAMON STICKS next to the jar of toothpicks, so I presume that TS would fresh grind a stick of cinnamon from this jar.
BATES 29316
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8UXlEM2wxaHZialk/view?pref=2&pli=1

People with health issues may wish to read about Ceylon Cinnamon. I imagine Dr. seivers was aware.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...mon-spice-not-so-nice-the-great-danish-debate

Bates 28576-ish
Where is the bathroom located that has butterflies on the shower curtain? Could this have been where the attack started? Blood splatters are there, plus on door trim a bloody smudge.

Strange. I recall reading this about the tool in the motorcycle saddle bag, but I can't recall where I read it. Have searched and can't find it now.

ETA: Finally found this in the sworn statement of Detective Divis:

A crow bar was located in the right saddle bag of the motorcycle located in the garage which was conveyed to crime scene and was collected.

Haven't found anything yet that states it is the tool used to pry the door.

Trying to locate, where it says the crow bar from the saddle bag matches the pry-marks of the side door/frame. That's what I read.

-Nin

The more documents we get the more I realize what sick human MS is. Even if he didn't swing the hammer, he planned this, it's a crime that would have never taken place otherwise. Not to mention hes just out having a ball on his huffy, makes me sick. Cant wait until the only swinging he see's is behind a prison cell.

Bates 28576-ish
Where is the bathroom located that has butterflies on the shower curtain? Could this have been where the attack started? Blood splatters are there, plus on door trim a bloody smudge.

That's the kids' bathroom. The hallway/door frame with blood splatter is right next to the center block/bar in the kitchen area:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bates number 28573 butterfly showercurtain1.jpg
    Bates number 28573 butterfly showercurtain1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 399
  • Bates number 28574 butterfly showercurtain2.jpg
    Bates number 28574 butterfly showercurtain2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 399
  • Bates number 28575 butterfly showercurtain3.jpg
    Bates number 28575 butterfly showercurtain3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 391
  • Bates number 29869 kitchen living rom overview.png
    Bates number 29869 kitchen living rom overview.png
    790.5 KB · Views: 388
That's the kids' bathroom. The hallway/door frame with blood splatter is right next to the center block/bar in the kitchen area:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much Nin, for answering me and showing me where it was. There was blood on the floorboard trim there too. So very sad! :frown:
I can't figure out what that white thing is on the right with circles? Looks almost like a box of Kleenex? IDK

ETA ~ OK I see it now, it's on the kitchen counter. I didn't realize that bathroom was SO CLOSE to the kitchen.

The hammer on the garage floor in front of the Mercedes looks staged as well. This hammer would not fit into the door frame (angle!) to create the "break-in", if that was the intention. The tool, which was used to pry open the side door was located inside the saddle bag of MS's motorcycle according to previous documents.

-Nin

NIN, do you have a bates no. for further sleuthing? Very interesting if LE was able to link the crow bar looking tool in MS's saddle bag and the tool used to pry open the door.

Did these geniuses think LE would never open the saddle bag? Or were they hoping LE would think "this is normal, the intruder hid the tool brought to the scene in MS's saddle bag"? The obvious (IMO) conclusion is that CWW/JR accessed the home, took the crow bar from the saddle bag, staged the door break in and returned the crow bar to the saddle bag.

At the risk of beating a dead horse again re: ball peen hammers and motorcycles...let's say MS owned a ball peen hammer to fix dents. Did he keep it in the saddle bag? Did CWW/JR not only utilize MS's crow bar, but his ball peen hammer? I guess this could explain the hammer oddities, maybe they took the actual murder weapon (ball peen hammer) from the scene, left the claw hammer, dumping the other at the beach or taking it home to Missouri.

NIN, do you have a bates no. for further sleuthing? Very interesting if LE was able to link the crow bar looking tool in MS's saddle bag and the tool used to pry open the door.

Did these geniuses think LE would never open the saddle bag? Or were they hoping LE would think "this is normal, the intruder hid the tool brought to the scene in MS's saddle bag"? The obvious (IMO) conclusion is that CWW/JR accessed the home, took the crow bar from the saddle bag, staged the door break in and returned the crow bar to the saddle bag.

At the risk of beating a dead horse again re: ball peen hammers and motorcycles...let's say MS owned a ball peen hammer to fix dents. Did he keep it in the saddle bag? Did CWW/JR not only utilize MS's crow bar, but his ball peen hammer? I guess this could explain the hammer oddities, maybe they took the actual murder weapon (ball peen hammer) from the scene, left the claw hammer, dumping the other at the beach or taking it home to Missouri.[/b[

I remember Taylor saying their was a ball peen hammer in the white cooler when he got home from Florida. I assume LE has it.

ETA ~ from Doc dump batch 2 Bates 4378
Taylor S ~
Inside white cooler was a box of blue latex gloves
one ball peen hammer
pair of black shoes

If I saw a hammer inside a cooler, I would say hammer. NOT ball peen hammer :giggle:

I don't recall where the idea of a ball peen hammer being used in this homicide originated, but IMO the head wounds described in the ME section of the investigative report are not consistent with a ball peen hammer. She had 17 crescent shaped and irregular lacerations. We have no further description or images of the irregular lacerations at this point. However wounds made with the peen part of a ball peen hammer head would not be described as irregular IMO and would not cause crescent shaped lacerations.

I don't recall where the idea of a ball peen hammer being used in this homicide originated, but IMO the head wounds described in the ME section of the investigative report are not consistent with a ball peen hammer. She had 17 crescent shaped and irregular lacerations. We have no further description or images of the irregular lacerations at this point. However wounds made with the peen part of a ball peen hammer head would not be described as irregular IMO and would not cause crescent shaped lacerations.
SMS during every single interview has never acknowledged a hammer being the weapon. He always said that LE never said it was a hammer and not to assume it was until you hear it from him. :thinking: (Never actually denied it either)
It looks so obvious to us, beings a hammer was found next to her body and it seems to fit the autopsy findings.
Just thinking WAY outside the box here, but what about a heavy wrench, or baseball bat, golf club (any kind of club) plus a hammer?

I agree with you that the crescent shaped lacerations would be from a regular hammer head, not a ball peen hammer. I looked again at the hammer found on the kitchen floor with the hair on it that others I believe have said that they don't think has enough blood on it and unless they are thinking that the hammer came with a red handle as opposed to a light colored handle it seems to me that there is plenty of blood on it as the color of the handle is pretty much solid red except for the black rubber part on the lower half. The hammer I'm referring to is in this batch of photos.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8TjdpMlRTOTVJNlE/view

SMS during every single interview has never acknowledged a hammer being the weapon. He always said that LE never said it was a hammer and not to assume it was until you hear it from him. :thinking: (Never actually denied it either)
It looks so obvious to us, beings a hammer was found next to her body and it seems to fit the autopsy findings.
Just thinking WAY outside the box here, but what about a heavy wrench, or baseball bat, golf club (any kind of club) plus a hammer?

One of the investigators stated that she was killed with a hammer in one of the reports. I'll find it and post it here. I'm not saying she wasn't killed with a hammer. I'm fully convinced that she was. I just don't believe her wounds are consistent with a ball peen hammer.

I agree with you that the crescent shaped lacerations would be from a regular hammer head, not a ball peen hammer. I looked again at the hammer found on the kitchen floor with the hair on it that others I believe have said that they don't think has enough blood on it and unless they are thinking that the hammer came with a red handle as opposed to a light colored handle it seems to me that there is plenty of blood on it as the color of the handle is pretty much solid red except for the black rubber part on the lower half. The hammer I'm referring to is in this batch of photos.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8TjdpMlRTOTVJNlE/view

It's referred to in reports as a hammer with a red handle. I don't think that is blood. The terminology used is not what would be used by investigators if the red color was anything other than the color of the handle.

Bates #4804 Arrest warrant for JRR

Based on all of the evidence obtained during the investigation Lieutenant James Amrich finds that there is probable cause to believe that Jimmy Ray Rodgers intentionally killed Teresa Sievers by way of severe blunt force trauma utilizing a hammer.

So it's the investigator's belief that she was killed with a hammer. Not solid proof, but pretty reliable, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back