GUILTY NJ - Brendan Creato, 3, found dead in Cooper River Park, 13 Oct 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sounds like LE has been sure from day one that Brendan did not wander off and was placed there. And now we know why.

His socks were clean per prosecutor

• thanks to JerseyGirl for the link to these updates https://twitter.com/cpsj/lists/creato-hearing

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 33s34 seconds ago
    Defense attorney: Creato Jr. answered investigators' questions all day that son was found dead

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 4m4 minutes ago
    Prosecutor making case for high bail: "Significant out-of-state contacts"

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 4m4 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: Creato Jr.'s girlfriend has been uncooperative w/ murder investigation

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 5m5 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: Creato case is circumstantial but circumstances are "compelling"

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 5m5 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: David Creato Jr. said he was "jealous" suspicious of girlfriend night before his son was found dead; paranoid he'd lose her

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 7m7 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: Brendan Creato left w/ dad at 8:50 pm night before boy was found dead

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 9m9 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: Teenage girlfriend issued ultimatum to David Creato Jr. over presence of his son, Brendan

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 11m11 minutes ago
    Prosecutor: David Creato's teenage girlfriend told him she disliked children; live updates --> http://on.cpsj.com/1RkdUJN

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 11m11 minutes ago
    .@CamCoPros says #BrendanCreato died of "homicidal violence."

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 20m20 minutes ago
    Prosecutors: #BrendanCreato did not walk to the stream where his body was found

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj [video=twitter;686989659549908992]https://twitter.com/cpsj/status/686989659549908992[/video]
Defense attorney, asking for lower bail: Have Creato wear an ankle monitor if that makes the court more comfortable

Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 45s46 seconds agoJudge sets bail at $750,000 in Creato murder case Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 57s58 seconds agoCourier-Post Retweeted Phaedra TrethanMORE LIVE UPDATES from #Creato case --> http://on.cpsj.com/1RkdUJN Courier-Post added,Phaedra Trethan @CP_Phaedra#Creato bail set at $750k cash or bond, surrender passport, no contact with Brendan's mother @cpsj Courier-Post ‏@cpsj 1m1 minute agoJudge: Creato Jr. has no prior criminal record, never made self unavailable to prosecutor

Sorry I couldn't post updates during the proceedings. I can't type and listen at the same time :(

Significant to note the ME findings of a lack of oxygen to Brendan's brain for a "significant" period of time and the lesion on his collar bone - which would appear to be consistent with smothering.

I didn't follow this closely so I didn't know all that stuff about the 17 yr old gf. UGH, this poor baby :(

Also, did the prosecutor say DC accessed his gf's FB at 1:37am or that he received a message at 1:37am? I wasn't clear on that part as the volume was cutting out.

One would possibly wake you up, but the other you'd have to be already awake to be doing. In which case, he was still awake less than 4.5 hours before he dialed 911.

that would explain the gf's flip comments about being a suspect in Brendan's murder. She must have told investigators that she gave DJ an ultimatum because she doesn't like kids.

So if I am undestanding the tweets then Brendan was dropped off around 8:30 pm for an overnight with DJ (dad). 17 year old GF was not present because she would not hang out if the child was there.

DJ reports going to bed around 10pm. He "reaches out" to GF at 1:37am. (assuming by text or phone call)

In the morning they awake to report Brendan missing.

Did I follow the state's theory correctly?

Also, did the prosecutor say DC accessed his gf's FB at 1:37am or that he received a message at 1:37am? I wasn't clear on that part as the volume was cutting out.

One would possibly wake you up, but the other you'd have to be already awake to be doing. In which case, he was still awake less than 4.5 hours before he dialed 911.

I heard that part. He signed into her snapchat and her fb using her logins it sounded like.

I didn't expect a livestream since cameras aren't allowed in PA. I forgot this was over the river in New Jersey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would explain the gf's flip comments about being a suspect in Brendan's murder. She must have told investigators that she gave DJ an ultimatum because she doesn't like kids.

Wait a minute is this the same gf who made a video about a dead kid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When an NBC10 reporter broadcast six days later that the boy had been “placed” where he was found and also that authorities were reviewing water levels, the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office collected cell phones of its employees in an attempt to find out who had leaked the information.
Brendan Creato's body was found in a location where DJ Creato had taken the boy just the day before. A cell phone photo of the spot was found by investigators on DJ Creato’s cell phone, PhillyVoice has confirmed.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/vidocq-e...primes-suspects-murders-children-creato-case/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inamal
Back