Sievers Sidebar #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, for folks in the know. On the indexing for batch number 2 there were 41% of the pages missing by Bates numbers. I haven't done the calculation for the indexing of the #1 release. If someone else wants to do it before tonight... Or I will do that later.

Can we assume they will eventually be released? In other words ..do they release * everything* eventually... all >29,000 Bates that we know are in existence ?

Are they being held back because they are more focused on JRR or mark and the continuing investigation?

Your thoughts..TIA. I wish musikman was still around and we could ask... As that was the person in the Caylee Anthony case that went and got most all of the documents.

ETA .. They may not be comparable because there are three suspects in this case ..

ETA #2... Can we get an update from the moderators/Nin as to how many Bates pages we have gotten so far out of the >29,000?

TIA

I think Kate and AZ already answered your question in the donation thread...
See posts #76 and #77.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295815-PayPal-Donations-for-Documents/page6

Please don't allow yourself to get hung up on the Bates # - missing, our of order, etc... You'll remain frustrated because we're never going to be able to account for every single number. Bates#'s are a legal index used for identification and host of other work-related reasons. They often will be out of order, depending upon who is indexing them - everybody has their own personal way of organizing and stamping them. For the most part, they've done a fairly decent job of keeping them in some sort of sequence. There are gaps but, so far, not that bad. However, we will ALWAYS have some missing that the SAO does not have to release. For example, I am 100% certain that the crime scene was photographed before Teresa's body was removed, we will never see those. Pretty sure it's the same for autopsy photos. Photos of the deceased's body are not going to be released, per FL laws. (Nor should they be, IMO!) There are probably a lot of photos (all Bates stamped) that no one will see except the attorneys, jurors and courtroom gallery until (if/when) they are entered into evidence during a trial.

IOW, collectively speaking "We" - WS, the press, the general public - are never going to be able to account for every Bates#.

Speaking of Facebook, the page for MS seems to still be active, although no recent posts. Does anyone know if he is still active on Facebook, but only people who are his Facebook friends can see? Just curious, not asking for details.

Is it okay for me to say this? I don't get the appeal.

Teresa Ann Grace Sievers so beautiful, inside (from what I read here) and out (in my opinion).

Blows my mind and it is not easily blown. Thinking about MS taking her to the airport, he KNEW it was the last time he would physically see her alive. How did he lay down and go to sleep that night? How does he live in the home, with the two girls, and continue to function? From the video in court earlier today, he hasn't missed any meals. Pure evil, through and through.

The best way for a father to love his children is to love his wife. Clearly he only loves himself. JMO.

Cpeacock, where I come from, we call MS/him/them Psychopaths. Only out for their greater good. I love me, myself & I. [emoji90][emoji83][emoji90][emoji84][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel really sorry for BS. I hope she doesn't feel any guilt. Still hard to understand why a son would involve his mom in an indirect way in this sad situation.

Are things getting closer to another arrest? Can't stop thinking about the pain and suffering the families are feeling. I have been thinking a lot about that when I'm in my kitchen, which is my happy place in my home.

Meanwhile, since insomnia has interrupted my good night's sleep. . .

Dr. Teresa Sievers was a sharp-minded individual. She was deeply adored by family and patients alike. It appears she may have been contemplating leaving her sorry @$$ husband. If they had discussed divorcing and if she was aware of the lack of payments to the IRS and other debt MS managed in incur, why was she so trustful of him to leave her children in CT or NY and fly home alone? That seems it would have rang some bells and alerted her good sense that there may trouble waiting for her.

I know MS was controlling and possibly kept her confused by saying and doing things that psychos are known to do. But it just seems so obvious that he stayed behind for the purpose of establishing an alibi. Hindsight's 20/20. Maybe she ignored that inner intuition that anything could possibly go wrong. I so wish she had not. I wish when she arrived home that she got out of that van with guns blazing! She earned her conceal carry gun license for a reason.

I also want to add that I am proud of her first husband for always having the kindest things to say about her. I admire him for not revealing anything but the best about his ex-wife and dear friend Dr. Teresa Sievers.

I am the one that saw MS out walking last week with his two daughters and only one dog....

Are you able to tell us how ppl in the neighborhood are coping?

I wonder if this was a regular event each year...that MS stays a little longer with the kids...so they can visit with family.
It doesn't surprise me that she would fly back early to be there for her patients Monday morning...and obviously we
know now to keep the cash flow going.

Welcome SWFlorida- we are lucky to have so many locals posting! Any insight into the neighborhood dynamics at this juncture would be appreciated.

No one is talking to this guy...number one, because he doesn't do much outside of the yard without his "shields". There is the utmost respect for the children, but that's IT! Not sure what I can say on here, so I refrain from discussing the girls, but they are under his thumb in EVERYTHING that they do. My heart breaks that they had to hurt over another loss that was so connected to their mother & their own hearts. As far as Mark, coward...and that's being kind. It's not exactly what he's referred to by those in the neighborhood. It is a calm/disgust right now with neighbors...as the documents/media roll back in, tempers begin to flare all over again that he is not behind bars yet.

Thank you mckazpm- your candor and insight are truly welcome- I think I speak for all of us here. It is difficult, the circumstances with him still being free and having the girls- most of us can only guess what life is like for them or what it's like for the neighbors in the neighborhood. Your sharing what you know is much appreciated.

I live on a street where we are a group of very tight knit neighbors. Don't get me wrong, we are not all buddy-buddy (some of us are) but we look out for each others property, children and pets. We water and/or care for pets when someone goes out of town, many of us have keys to each other's homes and we do everything we can to make sure no one gets a ticket on street sweeping day!

We spend Easter, Halloween and the Fourth of July together and sometimes New Years and Labor Day. I can only imagine what would be going on with us- I know for certain one of the more in charge neighbors would have called a street meeting by now- if not several.

We are a mix of mostly young families, a few older retirees and one single- 40 something- handsome FBI agent (swoon). My hubby knows I have a crush on him for the FBI part alone but all in good fun- I love my husband and have a mad crush on him.

Anyway, we care... we truly care for one another and I get the whole "pets escaping" part. It happens here- all the time. I cannot imagine a neighbor kid here that was never, ever playing outside without a parent. Bizzare- those girls are not toddlers- that is not normal and is something that would stand out to me so much. The control has got to just be stifling to those kids and if they're anything like their mother- unbearable even.

I wish he would get arrested and the pets that are left along with those beautiful girls would finally be safe and free of the sick, twisted oppression that is Mark Sievers!

Welcome SWFlorida- we are lucky to have so many locals posting! Any insight into the neighborhood dynamics at this juncture would be appreciated.

I am not a close neighbor but sometimes drive down Terry Street; in fact, on June 29th, I was driving down Terry at 9:45 as the police were turning onto their street. When I drove back at 11:30, their street was cordoned off...

SWFlorida, can you share your personal opinions or lend any insights to the buzz around town regarding the case? What are locals saying?

SWFlorida, can you share your personal opinions or lend any insights to the buzz around town regarding the case? What are locals saying?

There are some locals who are very much following the case, but I am surprised by the number of people here that know nothing about it! Perhaps because there are so many snow birds here...

There are some locals who are very much following the case, but I am surprised by the number of people here that know nothing about it! Perhaps because there are so many snow birds here...

I agree with this. I live minutes away, and besides my sister, no one I know is really following the case at all. There was buzz when MS was first implicated after the initial doc dump, but it's died down.

IOW, collectively speaking "We" - WS, the press, the general public - are never going to be able to account for every Bates#.
I realize we will not get all the items that are missing now but if they are released will we need to pay for them again?

I am out and about the Bonita Springs and Naples areas all the time. Locals are pretty much aware that a female DR was killed. Most don't remember her name or circumstances. ( sorry) There has been very little talk about MS. This is Florida. There are crazy things going on all the time. Murders, frequent. We who were her patients or family are obsessed with finding justice. Sad to say that it doesn't come up in conversation, locally. My apologies to the family. JMO

I am out and about the Bonita Springs and Naples areas all the time. Locals are pretty much aware that a female DR was killed. Most don't remember her name or circumstances. ( sorry) There has been very little talk about MS. This is Florida. There are crazy things going on all the time. Murders, frequent. We who were her patients or family are obsessed with finding justice. Sad to say that it doesn't come up in conversation, locally. My apologies to the family. JMO
It's true, but we have to remember Bonita Springs is a tourist area with seasonals, snow birds, and then locals.
Plus, in June, it's pretty deserted here (which, us locals, like).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mikeinmo.....if I understand this correctly we pay per page so we haven't paid for anything we haven't received. That's why we don't know the actual cost until they are ready because the price changes as they weed through what they don't want us to have or what they don't think we need due to encoding. If I'm incorrect hopefully someone will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz