Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. The large metal piece was a car hood and it was admitted in BD trial that 1 person could lift it and manage it. Sure, it was easier with 2, but possible with just 1.

I'm not sure why whether 1 or 2 people could move this is an issue...It's a salvage yard, they have heavy duty equipment there to move vehicles, why not a large piece of metal.

It is a salvage yard. The seat is really not that out of the ordinary. Agreed, but a BURNT seat next to the very pit they found her bones...IS...significant...If LE had allowed a forensic anthropologist in to the crime scene before shovelling TH's remains, we may know if that seat had any significance.

Your theory.... she had no reason to look for BJ, she knew she was meeting SA... how did she know? because he called her and spoke to her. There is no evidence she spoke directly with him that day. She also told Auto Trader she was going to the Avery brothers. He wouldn't be able to leave her for days..why not...cover her with a tarp in a car there were people coming and going constantly... you realize there was more than just him that lived on that property and it was a business, right...Insulting question, yes I'm very aware it was a business and there were other residences on the property As for not consenting to a search.... he did consent to a search on November 3rd when LE came to his home...No, not true...Earl Avery consented to the search of the property he told them he had nothing to hide.

Am also very familiar with the area...my grandmother was born in Two Rivers--the next town over....I was traveling back in forth from Michigan (where my grandparents lived in 2005)....along I-43 on the weekend before she was killed.

Ok.. what is the motive? There is no motive, IMO. He was prepared to sue MC and his fiancee was in jail and they spoke that day.

It is really hard to believe, because IMO, SA had no motive.

Do we really need a motive?? He drew a picture of a torture chamber he was going to build...isn't that enough motive?

Page 28 from jury instructions....While proof of intent is necessary to a2 conviction, proof of motive is not. Motive
3 refers to a person's reason for doing something.
4 While motive may be shown as a
5 circumstance to aid in establishing the guilt of
6 the defendant, the State is not required to prove
7 motive on the part of a defendant in order to
8 convict

Found this picture of her car....not sure if it is significant or not...but looking at it closely, it appears the front right headlight area is cleaner than just a few inches back above the wheel well. Also, not sure if it is a reflection of the wood or not, the back door area appears cleaner than the rest of the car. I would think if you were traveling there would be bugs and dirt all over the car, not just dirt in certain area.

Attachments

• 635888835318738448-AVERY-halbach-suv.jpg
    635888835318738448-AVERY-halbach-suv.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 73
Crivitz and Manitowoc are not 100 miles away....I don't think he left on the 1st...I think I read it was more like the 3rd...I asked if anyone knew when they other family members left....

Some family was still there up until the evening of the fourth. I read including BlD. CA and SA.

Do we really need a motive?? He drew a picture of a torture chamber he was going to build...isn't that enough motive?

Page 28 from jury instructions....While proof of intent is necessary to a2 conviction, proof of motive is not. Motive
3 refers to a person's reason for doing something.
4 While motive may be shown as a
5 circumstance to aid in establishing the guilt of
6 the defendant, the State is not required to prove
7 motive on the part of a defendant in order to
8 convict

There is no such picture of this torture chamber this would have been hearsay testimony by an inmate that may have had his own motive to lie. Which is why it was not admitted into evidence. The so called picture that was drawn was not given to prosecution. Who was the inmate what he himself a sexual offender. Yeah that is why it is not heard by the jury.

Defense openings did not have Steven leaving for crivitz until the morning of the 5th. I've heard the 1st and 3rd in various timelines. Bryan's statement first mentions Steven being there on the 4th IIRC.

Also I know you weren't the original poster, but just wanted to correct the person you quoted- Manitowoc and Crivitz are 100 miles apart- 94.7 to be exact (per google maps)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my headphones on and what I hear is a woman's voice saying 'urgent'. I was thinking at first it was his police radio? or could be someone in the office?

Kind of sounds to me like another person saying 99 right before he offers 99 toyota.

few tweets from Kathleen Zellner:

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 10h10 hours ago
Yesterday: in bedroom where key was "found." Room is so small could not have missed unless they searched w/eyes closed. #MakingAMurderer
Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 10h10 hours ago
Also body was not burned in burn pit bc heat would have burned down Avery's garage. A lot of junk science at the junkyard. #MakingAMurderer

ETA: someone else tweeted her afterwards about a propane tank close by too.... I don't recall and I have to go to work for a few hours. Will have to look later.

According to Cameron, Edward Wayne Edwards was a serial killer that liked to set other people up for the crimes he committed and was obsessed with the media attention surrounding murder. Sometimes he would pick victims based on reports he read in newspapers. Other times his target would be the person being set up for murder, with the victim being almost inconsequential
http://uproxx.com/tv/making-a-murderer-edward-wayne-edwards/

Cameron contends he’s been caught on camera doing this a few times, appearing in the background of a documentary on the West Memphis Three. As for the Halbach case, take a look at someone Cameron noticed in episode six of Making A Murderer:

Photo at link.

Is it too early for me to put on my tinfoil hat?

If you have not had it on thus far ,it is to late your contaminated.

I would have wore one to the actual trial ..haha.

At least Brendan's for sure.

Anyone other than myself see Kratz's tendency to relay SADISTIC RAPE TORTURE KILL rumors in this case??

HE, is truly a SICK man, IMHO.
There is no such picture of this torture chamber this would have been hearsay testimony by an inmate that may have had his own motive to lie. Which is why it was not admitted into evidence. The so called picture that was drawn was not given to prosecution. Who was the inmate what he himself a sexual offender. Yeah that is why it is not heard by the jury.

RIGHT!!

It's ALWAYS " KRATZ SAID " with hardly anything other than his word. (which doesn't amount to squat after the way he tried this case) Let's look at HIS record ( that we know about ) cheated on his wife, abused a VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HE WAS REPRESENTING, ( he should have held himself to a MUCH higher standard, IMO ) I won't mention the pill issue because I'm nice and do believe addiction is a disease =) So much more to be said about this man =(
TSBM Show me proof this exists and I'll believe it. Oh, KRATZ said it exists? HA

If you have not had it on thus far ,it is to late your contaminated.

I would have wore one to the actual trial ..haha.

At least Brendan's for sure.

Having ADD often leads me down rabbit holes on the Internet and that Edward Edwards author site has consumed me. I can't stop reading it even though I have no idea how accurate it is!

Just curious. Who here (besides me) does not believe LE framed Avery for TH's murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member