Phone Calls and Phone Records

My thoughts on the bill ....

2:41 was an incoming call, her bill did not show incoming numbers, it only showed numbers she dialed out. So that is why the 4:35 number was also not mentioned... or any subsequent calls because they didn't have the numbers on the bill, they were only cross-referencing the last numbers she dialed (because they were on her phone) I would think it would still be something that is pretty important to tell LE that her last incoming call was at 2:41.

Her FRIEND saying that is was STEVEN AVERY when it was actually B.Janda.... that I don't know how to explain LOL If it was AutoTrader that told them she was actually meeting STEVEN AVERY, then that would mean that they lied somewhere along the way, wouldn't it? I guess TH did tell them during that 2:27 call that "it was actually the Avery brothers"(I still don't know how she knew this if she hadn't been there yet) <<<< but that still doesn't say STEVEN AVERY.

NO...her phone records did record the incoming 4:35 call!! Courtesy of Mystic.

Attachments

• better for viewing.jpg
    better for viewing.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 99
There was testimony about these calls. The 2:41 call is an unknown.

There was testimony about these calls. The 2:41 call is an unknown.

Yes...but...it was also stated SA made 3 calls to her...we were all assuming it was the 11:43pm, 2:24pm and the 4:35pm....but it's not!

11:43pm was from Janda's phone! So that leaves 2:24pm, 2:41pm, and 4:35pm--with confirmation of a 2:35pm on his phone records...she was in between towers--that's why her phone didn't pick it up until 2:41pm!!!!

Which also means she was still in transit at 2:41pm!

Yes...but...it was also stated SA made 3 calls to her...we were all assuming it was the 11:43pm, 2:24pm and the 4:35pm....but it's not!

11:43pm was from Janda's phone! So that leaves 2:24pm, 2:41pm, and 4:35pm--with confirmation of a 2:35pm on his phone records...she was in between towers--that's why her phone didn't pick it up until 2:41pm!!!!

Which also means she was still in transit at 2:41pm!

I'm not assuming anything, I'm going by phone records and what was testified too. You need to also look at SA's phone records.
here is a good summary of them....
http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.YhRo2fqG.dpbs
there is also exhibits that were entered into evidence, they are here:
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...nd-362-Auto-Trader-Appt-and-Phone-Records.pdf

My thoughts on the bill ....

2:41 was an incoming call, her bill did not show incoming numbers, it only showed numbers she dialed out. So that is why the 4:35 number was also not mentioned... or any subsequent calls because they didn't have the numbers on the bill, they were only cross-referencing the last numbers she dialed (because they were on her phone) I would think it would still be something that is pretty important to tell LE that her last incoming call was at 2:41.

Her FRIEND saying that is was STEVEN AVERY when it was actually B.Janda.... that I don't know how to explain LOL If it was AutoTrader that told them she was actually meeting STEVEN AVERY, then that would mean that they lied somewhere along the way, wouldn't it? I guess TH did tell them during that 2:27 call that "it was actually the Avery brothers"(I still don't know how she knew this if she hadn't been there yet) <<<< but that still doesn't say STEVEN AVERY.

Id agree that the 2:41 didnt show a number as incoming, however in MW statement he shows an Incoming number from Auto Trader at 2:27. How did he know that this was an incoming call and the number if these things were not shown on her bill. I do not trust the lady who gave testimony that day, she was not a technical person, that is why KK wanted to use the Cellcom Witness to give testimony about the Cingular bill. Sounded to me like she came in out of some local store and worked behind the counter of a Cingular Store. JMO.....

The one who gave Det. MW that printed copy of the bill that pointed to Steven Avery not BJ as it should have reflected. Testified he printed that bill out, also has suspicious bruising and scratches on both his hands.

attachment.php

Right away my thought is this guy could have been possibly choking someone with his left hand while he is beating the same someone with his right. the person being choked is scratching at the hand around their neck. JMO

Id agree that the 2:41 didnt show a number as incoming, however in MW statement he shows an Incoming number from Auto Trader at 2:27. How did he know that this was an incoming call and the number if these things were not shown on her bill. I do not trust the lady who gave testimony that day, she was not a technical person, that is why KK wanted to use the Cellcom Witness to give testimony about the Cingular bill. Sounded to me like she came in out of some local store and worked behind the counter of a Cingular Store. JMO.....
attachment.php

Good point MysticJynx! Did Cingular have landlines? or was it strictly cell phones? I do remember some testimony that numbers would show if they other person was a cingular customer.

I have quoted and moved this over the 3 phone calls thread LOL You have done some really great work with looking into these calls, and I don't want to have to try and find it on here ;-)

I also thought the 11:43 call was to Barb Janda's from TH cell phone.

attachment.php

Good point MysticJynx! Did Cingular have landlines? or was it strictly cell phones? I do remember some testimony that numbers would show if they other person was a cingular customer.

I don't think they could trace the call at that point..it was a blocked number.

The one who gave Det. MW that printed copy of the bill that pointed to Steven Avery not BJ as it should have reflected. Testified he printed that bill out, also has suspicious bruising and scratches on both his hands.

attachment.php

Right away my thought is this guy could have been possibly choking someone with his left hand while he is beating the same someone with his right. the person being choked is scratching at the hand around their neck. JMO

Who is this? Is this Scott? Wasn't Scott the one who worked construction and did rough carpentry--so I wouldn't be surprised if he had marks like this.

Who is this? Is this Scott? Wasn't Scott the one who worked construction and did rough carpentry--so I wouldn't be surprised if he had marks like this.

Good point, but considering what SA did on a daily basis, I wouldn't expect him not to also have wounds.

In the above image, it is what TH's friends gave the officers the first day she was reported missing. What Mystic is questioning is the 11:43 call.... to 920-***-****, which lists to a STEVEN AVERY.
This is actually Barb's number, not SA's. (remember TH left a message on Barb's answering machine at this time)

Also, why did it say that 2:27 was the last call? it wasn't, the 2:41 one was her last call.

It is possible that the phone was in SA's name, and doing a reverse look up they would be able to find it. I have tried the way back machine and have been unable to reverse look up this number for that time period. It does come back as listed to CA currently. I'm not posting the number LOL but I did find it on one of the blacked out bills, I could still see it under the marker.

Because the information that is available from the cell company for subpoenas from law enforcement is much more detailed than what the customer sees on their bill.

This is the Ex boyfriend RH who gave Det. MW a compromised telephone record that pointed right at Steven Avery. when the number they said was his was actually listed to BJ.

Because the information that is available from the cell company for subpoenas from law enforcement is much more detailed than what the customer sees on their bill.

but the statement is from the very first hours after she was reported missing and the info was from her friends that printed it out...
attachment.php

Not the initial call log they got from the friends. I'm referring to a report they would have later gotten from Cingular *if* they sent Cingular a subpoena to ask them to pull TH's records for the day(s) around her disappearance. On the Cingular report there would be details such as cell towers and other things that a regular consumer customer would not need to know about and would not see just by pulling up the call log online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back