2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

I haven't been here for awhile. I've been following the McStay case for years and I live 30 minutes from where TS lives. I'm in Florida. So I have been following this case. This is the first time I have posted on WS in a long time. Am I the only one annoyed that the poor guy was having to repeat himself 3 or more times, on more than one occasion during call, for the 911 operators?

Will start watching videos now.

The only think I could get to play on my phone is the 911 recording. Looks like I'll be following through you all's comments. 4G LTE my big oversized azz!!! Pfffft! I did see the very first part of a video with a picture of Jesus on the wall....unreal! I wonder if that was CWW's place?

As I listened to that 911 call, I kept thinking what a creep MS is to do this to a friend.

Sievers Investigation Video part 6, Case file 15-268513 JSCO assisted by LCSO Detective Nick Schuenemann accompanied by LCSO Detective Downs

07/12/2015 0757hrs.
CWW/AW Trailer home grey/white
8894 Chapel Hill Ct Hillsboro, MO.
Video of interior residence, crime scene survey
2:34 Broken door handle and broken door (raid?), MS or CWW framed picture on wall with 2 girls 2:56, picture on wall of kids/family with creepy Santa 3:04,
Junk room? 3:00, pink bedroom 5:32- electronics Acer box behind door 7:20, Butterfly hall bathroom with white congratulations on your wedding Angie and Wayne May 2, 2015 6:20, Blue bedroom- lots of toys, electronics, tools 4:06
10:05
[video=youtube;_qK-BY-mg_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qK-BY-mg_c[/video]

I haven't been here for awhile. I've been following the McStay case for years and I live 30 minutes from where TS lives. I'm in Florida. So I have been following this case. This is the first time I have posted on WS in a long time. Am I the only one annoyed that the poor guy was having to repeat himself 3 or more times, on more than one occasion during call, for the 911 operators?

I noticed that too. I wonder if they were already starting the investigation at that point? Seeing if he would change his story, slip up? Or maybe the 911 operator simply had many people talking at once in her headset?

I noticed that too. I wonder if they were already starting the investigation at that point? Seeing if he would change his story, slip up? Or maybe the 911 operator simply had many people talking at once in her headset?

I believe the 911 operator switched him over to the sheriff's office who started gathering preliminary info for the investigation.

Sievers investigation video: Part 1
Published on Feb 3, 2016
KateB, is this what your looking for? I hope I got the detectives name right, I had to stop and go back about 10 times he is talking so fast.
Feel free to critique.

Videos released by the State Attorney's Office pertaining to the murder investigation of Bonita Springs doctor, Teresa Sievers.

Hillsboro, MO video
13:01
Detective Schuenemann JCSO Video of CWW home 8894 Chapel Hill Ct, Hillsboro, MO.
Video Part 1 Interior of the home.

Kitchen, LR, DR, mail on counter, a clear plastic box of sand with sea shells on the dining room table, rental car key hanging in a door frame, laundry room, master suite with bathroom, unknown tune playing about 6:30, desk with medium size manila envelope, Tommy Hilfiger duffel bag still packed 4:20, looks like empty massingill bottle on bathroom floor 3:48, phones charging 2:25, bedroom closet, regular size envelope 1:49, souvenir Gator head on table 1:04, walks out backdoor where the new storage unit sits, end video 08:21 hrs.

Repeatedly asking the 911 caller the same question seems to be SOP. I have noticed this in many 911 calls. The call is the first critical information LE receives in a case. Much can be determined from the caller's voice, attitude, etc. It is frustrating to listen to. I have heard calls where I have wanted to scream to the 911 operator, 'ARE YOU LISTENING?". Clearly there is a motive here.

Here is my video clip of Wink News re: BS & TSh

https://youtu.be/p-swnYt35cA

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
When I watch those videos, it makes me ill in her (TSh) statements. Her matter-of-fact attitude, the smirking, and thinking she's done "the wright thing," makes me want to go medieval on her.

Video 1, you'd think they could get a better camera lol when he focuses on the Kia Rio key ring....

Video 1, you'd think they could get a better camera lol when he focuses on the Kia Rio key ring....
I know, it was pretty frustrating to watch. I kept saying (to myself), focus, focus.

From the link above- an interview with Lenka Spiska has been released in these docs- CANNOT wait to see that!

Thanks wink news for that tidbit!

Sievers Investigation Video Part 2 07/12/2015 0735hrs
Case file # 15-268513
Detective Nick Schuenemann JCSO
LCSO Report # 15-268513
CWW Trailer Home
8894 Chapel Hill Ct
Hillsboro, MO

Video walk around outside the home, yellow crime tape blocking the front driveway, one red Grand Caravan Minivan, one White Minivan, one Silver Hyundai Elantra rental car, Single wide white and gray trailer home with underpinning, Satellite dish, New unpainted Storage Barn with green roof, basketball goal beside storage barn. Video concludes @ 0742 hrs.

From the link above- an interview with Lenka Spiska has been released in these docs- CANNOT wait to see that!

Thanks wink news for that tidbit!
Ditto. Maybe she will be too intuitive to answer some questions.

Sievers investigation video: Part 1
Published on Feb 3, 2016
KateB, is this what your looking for? I hope I got the detectives name right, I had to stop and go back about 10 times he is talking so fast.
Feel free to critique.

Videos released by the State Attorney's Office pertaining to the murder investigation of Bonita Springs doctor, Teresa Sievers.

Hillsboro, MO video
13:01
Detective Schuenemann JCSO Video of CWW home 8894 Chapel Hill Ct, Hillsboro, MO.
Video Part 1 Interior of the home.

Kitchen, LR, DR, mail on counter, a clear plastic box of sand with sea shells on the dining room table, rental car key hanging in a door frame, laundry room, master suite with bathroom, unknown tune playing about 6:30, desk with medium size manila envelope, Tommy Hilfiger duffel bag still packed 4:20, looks like empty massingill bottle on bathroom floor 3:48, phones charging 2:25, bedroom closet, regular size envelope 1:49, souvenir Gator head on table 1:04, walks out backdoor where the new storage unit sits, end video 08:21 hrs.

I also noted the tri-folded piece of paper on the nightstand next to the bed. The paper was redacted on video with a big white block but later, the officer turned the paper over and we could read "Cardinal."

Hmmmm, yes, Cardinal is the name of an insurance agency...

I do agree that parts of it are cringing. Only thing I can say is that maybe it's a new 911 dispatcher.

KateB, thanks for posting the 911 link.
My my my, how dare MS intentionally traumatize TS friend like this. To me, the call is heart wrenching, especially at the end.
Strange how I knew the call almost verbatim due to our picking it apart.

Aw man- that was tough to listen to. Poor MP.

As I listened to that 911 call, I kept thinking what a creep MS is to do this to a friend.

Audios and videos really bring it home. Heart wrenching is how I would describe it too. Dr. P was clearly shaken to his core...so distressed. His voice...trying hard to keep his composure...everything about his reaction is genuine. I'm so sorry for him...that memory he will haunt him for a long time.

We can read all the transcripts, statements, depositions, etc. and those are wonderful...great sources, informative, terrific for sleuthing facts but everything instantly comes alive when you add audio and video. They're not just names typed on the header of a report anymore. Always enlightening.

Audios and videos really bring it home. Heart wrenching is how I would describe it too. Dr. P was clearly shaken to his core...so distressed. His voice...trying hard to keep his composure...everything about his reaction is genuine. I'm so sorry for him...that memory he will haunt him for a long time.

We can read all the transcripts, statements, depositions, etc. and those are wonderful...great sources, informative, terrific for sleuthing facts but everything instantly comes alive when you add audio and video. They're not just names typed on the header of a report anymore. Always enlightening.
I agree in how he kept saying that she was a friend; digesting what's truly going on.
If MS intentionally wanted him to discover her, I sure hope he rots in HE*L.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back