2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Nope, not this time. I was hoping too.

-Nin

Thank you for doing this. The videos are very powerful and lets us put names and the faces together......so much grief in both mothers.....both manipulated by MS

I haven't been here for awhile. I've been following the McStay case for years and I live 30 minutes from where TS lives. I'm in Florida. So I have been following this case. This is the first time I have posted on WS in a long time. Am I the only one annoyed that the poor guy was having to repeat himself 3 or more times, on more than one occasion during call, for the 911 operators?

Will start watching videos now.
My thoughts exactly. The 911 operator was either distracted or wasn't listening very well or maybe she was multi-tasking; but it was frustrating to listen to for MP's sake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ugh, I hate him even more now after seeing his mother on video, blaming herself for the alarm.

Sister of slain Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers said she had no reason to believe husband was involved
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...reason-to-believe-victims-hus--367601191.html

Spiska painted a more bleak picture of her friend's life, telling detectives four days after the homicide that Teresa Sievers was taking medicine for depression.

"We were working on that," Spiska said. "She said she realized that she never had happiness in her life."

Spiska added that Teresa Sievers would sometimes toe the line with other men and tell her husband of her near-trysts, which would make him "very jealous."

"She would tell him everything," Spiska said. "It was one of those, 'Why do you tell him everything?' Why does she have to stir up this drama when she knew how he was going to react?"

Do some of these videos not have audio or is it just on my end?

Mark was crying when he wasn't able to reach Teresa who was only 30 minutes late for work per TS mother- sorry, I didn't pay attention to timestamp but it stuck out to me- immediately.

Law enforcement interview with Teresa Sievers' mother 7/2/2015
44:19 7/2/2015 12:55:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aCakTQHuok

Marker 40:00ff

Ms calls Dr P on Monday morning after SH had called him at 9:30 am to check on TS. Dr P is not answering, MS leaves a message. In the meantime he calls BS. Then Dr P calls back, Ms gives him the garage code and makes a joke for Dr P to be careful, that TS doesn't shoot him thinking he is an intruder..they laugh

-Nin

Sister of slain Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers said she had no reason to believe husband was involved
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...reason-to-believe-victims-hus--367601191.html

Spiska painted a more bleak picture of her friend's life, telling detectives four days after the homicide that Teresa Sievers was taking medicine for depression.

"We were working on that," Spiska said. "She said she realized that she never had happiness in her life."

Spiska added that Teresa Sievers would sometimes toe the line with other men and tell her husband of her near-trysts, which would make him "very jealous."

"She would tell him everything," Spiska said. "It was one of those, 'Why do you tell him everything?' Why does she have to stir up this drama when she knew how he was going to react?"

i wonder if some of this is fabricated to make TS look bad. LS rubs me the wrong way

Well, well, well. Isn't that interesting? Lenka puts it all on her.

Why, I wonder?

Most women would stick up for their very good friend- especially after they have been recently found murdered. I find that telling.

Investigators interview Teresa Sievers’ sister Annie Lisa
3 minute clip of a 90 min interview
[video=youtube;rza5knL3S6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rza5knL3S6c[/video]

Sievers Investigative Video part 4 08/25/2015 1437hrs No audio
Case file 2015-23108/15-268513 JCSO Detective Nick Schuenemann
Interior walk through JRR/TS trailer home
10154 Westbriar Dr. Cadet, MO.

Video starts with a copy of the search warrant and TS with cute baby in carrier and a Detective outside on the deck.
Walk through begins in laundry room, bathroom with cell phone on sink, master bedroom suite very dark and hard to see anything, Detective opened washing machine- full and dirty, fuse box also on laundry room opened, Childrens bedroom with clutter piled up, living room- samsung cell phone charging on chair, kitchen counter- application for food stamps- edited ss#, Missouri Dept of Social Services- Family Support Division- Referral/Info Child Support Services Temp assistance, eat in kitchen.

KateB, I'm really enjoying the video editing but I kept falling asleep watching the 4th video and I'm going to bed before I get real sloppy and even slower as I haven't slept in a few days. I will start back ASAP in the am. It's also been storming here and the Internet is acting up.

Nin,

In that clip there is no 9:55 mark - are you looking at the same thing that is posted?

Great way to avoid suspicion in a murder investigation, LS... talking smack about your only just deceased bff. Not very 'intuitive'...

"She knew how he was going to react?" Cause that's not a dubious thing to say after a murder or anything.

Nin,

In that clip there is no 9:55 mark - are you looking at the same thing that is posted?

AmazonRain, I have to apologize. I did not realize, the MSM video were only highlights of the interview. The original video will be posted by tomorrow am. Some of the files are over 1.6 GB, now that's large! It takes Google Drive a long time to upload.

-Nin

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname