VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still stuck on "the truth will set me free". He knows he is guilty and can't and won't be able to evade the evidence.

I just feel like there's a big detail I'm missing.

I wonder what FB posts were before they were removed. Most fAcebooks Are limited to what you can see if you aren't a friend.

I still think there is some detail we're supposed to connect the dots on.

Making a murderer obsessed and they're going to point the finger at a third party?

I don't think there are more than two suspects.

I just have a feeling and I can't quite describe it.

ITA - there are big chunks of information missing.

I considered that a third person might be involved, but have since ruled it out because I think one or both of the suspects would be spilling the news to LE by now if there were another person involved.

We haven't heard DE's version of the events yet. Will his story match NK's? I have a feeling their stories will not match, especially when it comes to who was holding the weapon. I wonder if they both are right-handed? If one is left-handed, then it probably will be easy to determine who held the weapon. ??

Time will tell.

JMO.

Yup, that Nicole and NK had the cutting in common is very interesting.

Can anyone tell me how you read the second sentence in this quote from the article?

"Natasha Bryant, the middle schooler, said she did not know when Nicole began corresponding with Eisenhauer, but said they initially made contact on Facebook. She said another friend told her Nicole showed her numerous messages from Eisenhauer and that the two would frequently argue."

Who is "the two" who are arguing? Nicole and Eisenhauer? And is this the unnamed friend telling Natasha this? Or is it Natasha and Nicole arguing (over how unsafe it is talking to older boys). Or??? Sorry to be so dumb. I think I am reading it correctly, but can see that it could be interpreted differently.

Not a dumb question at all. From previous quotes in the press, I believe at least one of Nicole's friends argued with her about her posts and "relationships" with older guys and how dangerous they were, even that they could lead to kidnapping. They were very worried for her.

I am just not thinking the same. Just feels like DE was engaging in pedo behavior but when this child wouldnt let loose and was starting to tell her friends, DE had to make sure nobody found out about his perversion. May have not even told NK her age...just that she has become a nuisance and he needed to get rid of her.

I imagine the so-called fights might have been about her telling no one, which of course most 'children' can't do. No, I think DE was doing all the online evil with NL. As NK said, she was excited to be a part of something....NK got her own sadistic pleasure from planning out the secretive deed ...and all the grisly horrific details. DK about the actual murder. IMO but of course.

And of course DE was a loner with few friends. He was a pedo for crying out loud. A college freshman doing this....during his very first semester in college. wow.

?? What does this mean?

The missing person description for NL included cowboy boots.

"She might wear pink and brown cowboy boots, black jeans, and a gray striped shirt. She might have a "Minions" characters-themed blue blanket."

Quote from article:

"The roommate said that Eisenhauer never mentioned having a girlfriend, and he said he had never once mentioned Nicole. The roommate said that although they were not friends socially, he considered Eisenhauer to be a mostly typical dorm room companion."

Of course he didn't mention Nicole. Nicole was only 13 years old. A college student isn't going to be telling friends about on-line relationship with a 13 year old.

The missing person description for NL included cowboy boots.

"She might wear pink and brown cowboy boots, black jeans, and a gray striped shirt. She might have a "Minions" characters-themed blue blanket."

Aha. Got it.

I didn't follow the case until after she was found, so I missed this info. Thanks.

I considered that a third person might be involved, but have since ruled it out because I think one or both of the suspects would be spilling the news to LE by now if there were another person involved.

We haven't heard DE's version of the events yet. Will his story match NK's? I have a feeling their stories will not match, especially when it comes to who was holding the weapon. I wonder if they both are right-handed? If one is left-handed, then it probably will be easy to determine who held the weapon. ??

Time will tell.

JMO.

Apparently NK is left-handed while DE is right-handed:

screen-shot-2016-01-31-at-3-32-43-pm.jpgDE Right Handed.png

(NK's photo taken from Google images, DE's photo taken from "Student Athlete of the Week: David Eisenhauer" video on YouTube.)

Well, as far as we know, he has not been charged with statutory rape, but prosecutors DO have bigger fish to fry. Maybe when a minor is involved in online sexting with an adult, it is considered to be sexual contact. I don't know. We need a lawyer! JMO

You know how when you meet someone you usually get a vibe? Sometimes no vibe, sometimes a really good vibe and not so often you just get a bad unexplainable vibe. They prob met in some class and the dark vibes connected. Could have been language, comments, attitude. But most likely two hate the world, efff everybody, I dont give a xxxx, self-loathing, evil evil dark dark self righteous, there would be a connection and wouldnt take many words or time to know it.

Very well said. I think you are right- "Evil people do know each other and can "tell". Fully evil are said to emit "vibes" that most people find vaguelly disturbing or repulsive- even when there is no objective reason to be repulsed by the person. As you mentioned, these same "vibes" also allow them to find each other- even when there is not a concrete explanation for the attraction.
Sometimes no vibe, sometimes a really good vibe and not so often you just get a bad unexplainable vibe.
Yes, I know what you are saying. In a past profession, I used to come into contact with alot of criminals. I remember three men who truly disturbed me as being repulsive or vaguelly menacing in an alien way. None of them had truly serious criminal records, and two of the three were physically average in size. None threatned me either directly or indirectly, nor did they have any reason to do so. But.... there was something about them that was just negative / creepy and alien.

I live in Roanoke, VA. I have photos on my phone of the condition of the roads and how much snow we had on the 27th. I'm 30 minutes from Blacksburg. I went out the 26th, to take photos and on the 27th I took a photo of my neighbor shoveling. Main roads were clear on the 26th and back roads were mostly impassible.

The 27th, it was sunny. And warm. Roads were iffy but considerable melt from the 26th.

There is a link to a few photos several pages back. Keepers is writing in something for her school play or something that has to do with school. The pen is in her left hand.

Edit: Looks like those above found it!

Time will tell.

JMO.

Well, as far as we know, he has not been charged with statutory rape, but prosecutors DO have bigger fish to fry. Maybe when a minor is involved in online sexting with an adult, it is considered to be sexual contact. I don't know. We need a lawyer! JMO

Would be unusual for a prosecution to bring statutory rape charges on a case where victim is dead. So that doesn't tell us anything one way or the other.

After thinking back to snow.. On Jan 30th there would have been snow on CCR. It's a very shady area and I don't think the melt would make it so there wasn't any snow on the ground.. I wonder if they found an exact location of where the crime scene on CCR was.. How many sets of footprint tracks were found in the snow.. Or if it's a possibility. Could be what ties NK to CCR.

Just a thought.

After thinking back to snow.. On Jan 30th there would have been snow on CCR. It's a very shady area and I don't think the melt would make it so there wasn't any snow on the ground.. I wonder if they found an exact location of where the crime scene on CCR was.. How many sets of footprint tracks were found in the snow.. Or if it's a possibility. Could be what ties NK to CCR.

Just a thought.

Road would have been driveable but if they pulled on side of the road and got out of the car.. I think there would be snow prints.

I don't think Nicole and DE had met in person before the night of the 27th either. I think their relationship was purely social media and maybe phone sex. It was maybe a lot of fantasy play on Nicole's part. I can almost guarantee DE was not thinking about running off and starting a family with Nicole. Does have me thinking about "sexual contact" and the definition... I do believe we have a former president who engaged in something with an intern that might be considered sexual by a lot of people, but he said he did not... so, there's that.

I think girls DE's age were repelled by him, except for Natalie. If he was a hot jock, he would have girls hanging off both arms. I think he gave off a weird vibe. Maybe couldn't control himself and made off-the-wall inappropriate comments with members of the opposite sex that many found inappropriate, but it appealed to Natalie and her dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419