Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidence? I think AW was totally used. What a perfect excuse for the murderers to get together in person to plan a murder!

I think it was an excellent excuse for MS to be able to travel WITHOUT TS, his intended murder victim knowing she would stay to be in MP's ceremony and that she couldn't very well deny her husband being in his Best Friend's wedding.

I believe it was planned, yes I do.

I do too!

Come on Grand Jury! First degree for all three-nothing less- and get those precious girls away from Mark and with their mothers family. I don't think Teresa's family would ever keep them from Bonnie!

WINK video/article : http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/09/family-friends-split-over-innocence-of-sievers-murder-suspects/

AW's daughter that died the drug-related death did live with JRR a few months before her death. C said JRR was violent and her grandmother said the family was glad when she got away from him.

“Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, described him as a perfect, non-violent person who worked 16-hour days to provide for her and her children.” Then why, does she talk about how he he would say was a hitman and that his weapon of choice was a hammer and that all his friends for years called him the hammer.

Questions re charitable contributions and gifts.

1. There is no tax to the receiver of gifts up to is it $12,000 pp now? So are any of the contributions Mark receives subject to tax? Or does he get the money free and clear?

2. Can he say that the contributions that were given for charity cime from him and he can take a charitable deduction on his income tax? Since Florida, I believe, has no state tax, I have zero idea of how gifts are taxed.

Is it possible that C.W.W. will not implicate M.S. because they are so close? Also - because it probably wouldn't amount to serving less time if C.W.W. is convicted? If M.S. gets away with this he will have loads of money for lawyers for C.W.W.'s appeal.

M.S. would be more valuable to C.W.W. outside of prison walls - for many reasons.

Just wondering...

Welcome to Websleuths Zen :welcome:

That is one of my biggest fears.
What IF JR is telling the truth about MS not knowing that CWW hired him? My biggest fear is CWW won't implicate Mark because he feels "guilty" about betraying his bro.
Since JR's gf actually DID talk, and even led LE to physical evidence. Bless her for that because AW certainly lied about it all. I have a feeling that if LE hadn't knocked down Wright's door at 6 am on July 12th with a search warrant, JR would have ended up in the same place RB is. CWW wouldn't have taken a chance that "Jimmy the mouth" would keep the murder a secret. Luckily for JR, the Wrights didn't come straight back home after the funeral on the 6th, and I believe THAT in itself bought JR some more time on this earth.
IMO ~ CWW was never going to pay JR 10K.

This is my take on JR talking.
**IF everyone is/was so afraid of CWW EVEN while he was in jail that they were AFRAID to talk, then I think JR is aware of CWW's "people." They could threaten to harm his gf and/or new "baby" that's due next month. Even though his gf has already told LE how it all went down, that might just be considered hearsay? calling :phone: AZlawyer
We really need that to come from JR.

References below for people afraid/refusing to talk
**http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sting-for-Verified-Sources-**Reference-Only**

**http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eople-who-want-to-help-but-are-afraid-to-post

ETA ~ If CWW doesn't implicate MS, it will be because with MS's 5 million, he will be expected in return to take care of AW for the rest of her life. ♫ So they loaded up the trailer and they moved to Beverly ♫

Why would a totally selfish person, CWW allow his buddy to walk around free while CWW probably is facing death row?

Although I have read psychopaths never believe that they will be busted no matter how it appears to everyone else.

Maybe he thinks he is getting off so why do anything to attack the cash cow? MS

Welcome to Websleuths Zen :welcome:

That is one of my biggest fears.
What IF JR is telling the truth about MS not knowing that CWW hired him? My biggest fear is CWW won't implicate Mark because he feels "guilty" about betraying his bro.
Since JR's gf actually DID talk, and even led LE to physical evidence. Bless her for that because AW certainly lied about it all. I have a feeling that if LE hadn't knocked down Wright's door at 6 am on July 12th with a search warrant, JR would have ended up in the same place RB is. CWW wouldn't have taken a chance that "Jimmy the mouth" would keep the murder a secret. Luckily for JR, the Wrights didn't come straight back home after the funeral on the 6th, and I believe THAT in itself bought JR some more time on this earth.
IMO ~ CWW was never going to pay JR 10K.

This is my take on JR talking.
**IF everyone is/was so afraid of CWW EVEN while he was in jail that they were AFRAID to talk, then I think JR is aware of CWW's "people." They could threaten to harm his gf and/or new "baby" that's due next month. Even though his gf has already told LE how it all went down, that might just be considered hearsay? calling :phone: AZlawyer
We really need that to come from JR.

References below for people afraid/refusing to talk
**http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sting-for-Verified-Sources-**Reference-Only**

**http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eople-who-want-to-help-but-are-afraid-to-post

ETA ~ If CWW doesn't implicate MS, it will be because with MS's 5 million, he will be expected in return to take care of AW for the rest of her life. "So they loaded up the trailer and they moved to Beverly"

JRR's girlfriend's statement about his confession should be admissible under one or more of the exclusions/exceptions to the hearsay rule.

Questions re charitable contributions and gifts.

1. There is no tax to the receiver of gifts up to is it $12,000 pp now? So are any of the contributions Mark receives subject to tax? Or does he get the money free and clear?

2. Can he say that the contributions that were given for charity cime from him and he can take a charitable deduction on his income tax? Since Florida, I believe, has no state tax, I have zero idea of how gifts are taxed.

All GoFund accounts are paid in full. No tax is withheld.

All GoFund accounts are paid in full. No tax is withheld.

But does he have to claim the money or is it free and clear because individual contributions are under $12,000

But does he have to claim the money or is it free and clear because individual contributions are under $12,000

Well, you don't have to wait until the campaign ends to withdraw funds. As soon as your banking info is verified you can take the money out as soon as someone donates. So technically you can keep it under $12,000 but that doesn't matter because all GoFund donations are considered personal gifts.

This is what GoFund says....

Am I responsible for taxes? (US Only)

While this is by no means a guarantee, donations on are simply considered to be "personal gifts" which are not, for the most part, taxed as income in the US.

And he sent it to the phone that CWW "forgot" at home. I think it was a CYA move to send that meaningless text.

But to me, that meaningless text was HUGE. It screams "after you murder my wife"
"NO need to call me"? MS knew CWW was on his way there when he sent it. Have a nice day? Evil Lunatic
Kind of a stupid text for Mark to send, even if he knew CWW was planning to "forget" his phone.

I have held off from stating this and I'm not being disrespectful to anyone, we are all allowed to have opinions. I see greed, money, theft, adultery, bad business decisions, addictions and family/ friends issues all taking the limelight here. With all this mixed into the pot, someone was going to get hurt and unfortunately it was TS. We are all here for the same reason, to get justice for TS but I think ppl need to be more willing to look at the some of the facts more closer and not let the other issues cloud the crime. I get the feeling that something more sinister was going on than we know and I'm hoping more discovery such as documents and/or video will be presented soon.

I am wondering if LE interviewed Mr Spiska. If they did and the audio has not been released then I wonder if it contains incriminating evidence against MS.
Do you know when the accident was? Is it legit or just one of his stories? He shaves his head, is there a scar?

Not questioning YOU, Nin, just always keeping a squinty eye on whatever those guys say when it benefits them.

Maybe he couldn't sleep because meth keeps you awaaaaaaake. :thinking: I would say his conscience was what was bothering him, but nah.

I knew someone who had all kinds of accident and cancer stories, but they were all lies. He was a tweaker and even the scabs on his shaved head, face and arms were attributed to cancer and it's treatments. Wow. Lots of people believed that. He died in a park of an overdose, and some people still think he died from cancer in a hospital.

Everything benefitted him and painted him as a victim. He got all kinds of money from people who pitied him. (JL JL JL)

CWW and MS. Poor, pitiful them. :boohoo:

I do too!

Come on Grand Jury! First degree for all three-nothing less- and get those precious girls away from Mark and with their mothers family. I don't think Teresa's family would ever keep them from Bonnie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Do you know when the accident was? Is it legit or just one of his stories? He shaves his head, is there a scar?

Not questioning YOU, Nin, just always keeping a squinty eye on whatever those guys say when it benefits them.

Maybe he couldn't sleep because meth keeps you awaaaaaaake. :thinking: I would say his conscience was what was bothering him, but nah.

I knew someone who had all kinds of accident and cancer stories, but they were all lies. He was a tweaker and even the scabs on his shaved head, face and arms were attributed to cancer and it's treatments. Wow. Lots of people believed that. He died in a park of an overdose, and some people still think he died from cancer in a hospital.

Everything benefitted him and painted him as a victim. He got all kinds of money from people who pitied him. (JL JL JL)

CWW and MS. Poor, pitiful them. :boohoo:

The information regarding MS and head trauma/ CWW and car accident- Insomnia came from AL's first interview.

-Nin

I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for about 8 or 9 years. I knew the employees including SH and FP over the years and they were nice people. I spoke with MS on the phone once regarding insurance and on a couple of occasions I spoke with him at the office when he happened to be there. It was mainly small chat except when once when he made some strange, inappropriate remarks to me about a woman who was visiting the office. I hardly knew the guy but he acted like we were best buds. I thought he was a disrespectful *advertiser censored*, talking like that to someone he doesn't even know, in his wife's office, and in front of an employee.

Last winter I had severe back pain and after seeing a chiropractor I was still in horrible pain and was unable to get an appointment with a neurologist for another month. In the meantime I made an appointment with Dr. Sievers to see if she could help me or at least prescribe a pain pill. Initially, she hesitated prescribing anything thinking I was under the care of another doctor but since I hadn't yet seen the neurologist, she did it. While there, Dr. Sievers suggested I see LS hoping she might help. I had no idea who LS was since I had never noticed her there before but I did make 3-4 appointments. LS had a small office in the back and what she did wasn't too different with what the chiropractor did but once again, that didn't work. BTW, all the billing and payment was direct to LS and not through Dr. Sievers' business.

I was willing to try anything but after a few visits I thought it was a total waste of time and money. She did nothing for me and then gave up when nothing worked, including suggesting some sort of magnesium treatments. I didn't get any 'eternal cosmic healing' from her and actually, I came out of there thinking she was a kook. I had all the respect in the world for Dr. Sievers since she was by far, the most thorough and caring doctor I ever had, but I could not figure out why she had LS around. It didn't make sense and quite frankly, I thought it cheapened Dr. Sievers' business. As I've read about and listened to the LS interviews, plus being one that had some direct, albeit limited involvement with her, I can understand exactly why folks here have a strong opinion about her.

The information regarding MS and head trauma/ CWW and car accident- Insomnia came from AL's first interview.

-Nin

Thanks, I swear I really do listen and read these things, but I completely blank out some info. :( wth? :shame:

Just to repeat: I don't doubt you.

It does sort of seem like the addition of LS to the business could have had a negative downward trajectory to the timeline here in that personality conflicts emerged, a possible grift or at least a hanging on may have happened, and a focus on alternative treatments and focus on the patient, while fantasic an idea, seems to have contributed to a lack of income coming into the practice. This is why doctors have partners and shared office space-- to share overhead.

Thanks and welcome JolietJake! I am so glad you decided to take the leap and post. Your insight and experiences are very valuable and I for one, appreciate it greatly.

-Nin
This just made me realize that I have not listened to either of her interviews. I've been dreading it but need to finally bite the bullet and go listen.

ETA- I was talking about AW's interview(s), I misread your post of AL- I've listened to AL's a couple of times but off to listen again. Thanks so much.

Yes - welcome JolietJake.....Glad you joined us here and appreciate your up close and personal perspective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member