Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CWW and JR charges will be upped.

And if and when they have a grand jury, mark can be subpoenaed yet can? plead the fifth ( if he is not arrested?), correct? He must testify and the grand jurors can ask him any questions :p they want ( many that could not be asked at trial) and he must answer, correct?

With all the new information they possibly found after these two were arrested that may be why the grand jury has been delayed ... is to get mark in there and lock in his testimony. :moo:

ETA corrected typo /clarified about pleading the fifth

And to AZ ..does that make sense strategically with this case ?

Or, it could have been a text meant for AW's eyes if he knew CWW "forgot" his phone. Remember, there was a call made from CWW's phone to JRR's phone. Who made that call? AW more than likely.

And he sent it to the phone that CWW "forgot" at home. I think it was a CYA move to send that meaningless text.

Agree with this. He wanted to make it appear that he had no reason to think CWW didn't have his phone with him. It also could have established an alibi for CWW being at home if CWW and JRR hadn't given away through AW, TSho, and others that they were going to Florida. .

Many large teaching hospitals are incorporating massage, reiki, yoga, meditation, Myofascial release and other adjunct therapies in the Oncology departments. IMO this is really important in treating the mind, body and soul, especially for patients with cancer and undergoing chemo. Thanks for posting about Mayo. They have a really excellent oncology reputation.

I agree with all the treatments you listed above. All of them! Except Reiki. In my opinion it shouldn't even be lumped together with the others. Maybe one day research will come along and convince me but at this point I'm not buying it. I believe mental health can greatly effect physical health so it's helpful to treat both, but Reiki......I'm not buying what they are selling.

:floorlaugh: Every cat needs a million dollar bed to sleep in! I'll definitely be donating to his/her urgent need :twocents: Great post by the way Cymbaline :giggle:

It was in JL's interview with LE that CWW had a metal plate in his head from "cage fighting." But CWW lied to this man a lot.
1. All his "expensive" tools were stolen while good ole CWW was out of town helping his brother who had a motorcycle accident who still lived his parents, BTW
So needed CWW JL to buy him new tools.

IIRC his "disability" was due to Fibromyalgia

Wasn't JL also the one that CWW told that CWW and MS were the ones that found TS murdered? That they broke down the door and found her?

Wasn't JL also the one that CWW told that CWW and MS were the ones that found TS murdered? That they broke down the door and found her?

There's always a little truth in someone's lies - oh, they broke down the door alright and "found" TS.

Did Skinner ever talk about this? I don't recall and was wondering if anyone else did without having to go through the threads .

TIA

I'm getting mixed up as to who had the car accident and hit their head. Got it that Mark . was discussed as to being tested for metals due to memory and CWW head metal plate in his head.

Was it Mark or Wayne that had the car accident and head injury?

The only mention I remember is from AL in passing in one of her interviews with LE, the one where she also says TS wanted to test him for metals.

You mention 'overlapping words' upthread and I agree with you and add that there are also overlapping or shared personal stories/excuses. Both CWW and MS might borrow each other's stories as their own. Head injury as an excuse for example. There are a couple other ones, but I can't recall at the moment. LOL, I guess that makes one more similarity those two share.

And if and when they have a grand jury, mark can be subpoenaed yet can? plead the fifth ( if he is not arrested?), correct? He must testify and the grand jurors can ask him any questions :p they want ( many that could not be asked at trial) and he must answer, correct?

With all the new information they possibly found after these two were arrested that may be why the grand jury has been delayed ... is to get mark in there and lock in his testimony. :moo:

Oooh, I didn't know this!

:please: ------ :please: ------ :please: Let this happen!

He can plead the 5th whether or not he's been arrested.

If they have still been processing evidence until recently then there is a very real possibility that they are coming to the Grand Jury during its January through June session. At least that is what I am hoping!

If they have still been processing evidence until recently then there is a very real possibility that they are coming to the Grand Jury during its January through June session. At least that is what I am hoping!

Me too!

Did Skinner ever talk about this? I don't recall and was wondering if anyone else did without having to go through the threads .

TIA

I'm getting mixed up as to who had the car accident and hit their head. Got it that Mark . was discussed as to being tested for metals due to memory and CWW head metal plate in his head.

Was it Mark or Wayne that had the car accident and head injury?

CWW had a car accident and has a metal plate in his head (AW mentioned to AL that CWW could not sleep), whereas MS has short term memory loss (AL) and has had an unspecified head trauma (AL), no reason provided.

-Nin

He can plead the 5th whether or not he's been arrested.

IIRC, didn't DeDe Spicer do that (plead the 5th - wouldn't answer questions) during her grand jury summons regarding Kyron?

Agree with this. He wanted to make it appear that he had no reason to think CWW didn't have his phone with him. It also could have established an alibi for CWW being at home if CWW and JRR hadn't given away through AW, TSho, and others that they were going to Florida. .

You have a sharp mind, Scout.

-Nin

IIRC, didn't DeDe Spicer do that (plead the 5th - wouldn't answer questions) during her grand jury summons regarding Kyron?

Yes! She did.

Is there a possibility, that CWW getting married in May was part of the plan, in case AW would be questioned regarding her "husband" (alibi), just in case?? 5th?

-Nin

Yes she did. Terri and her moved to California recently to escape the wrath. Your quote brought up painful memories. My family and I helped volunteer at some searches

CWW had a car accident and has a metal plate in his head (AW mentioned to AL that CWW could not sleep), whereas MS has short term memory loss (AL) and has had an unspecified head trauma (AL), no reason provided.

-Nin

Do you know when the accident was? Is it legit or just one of his stories? He shaves his head, is there a scar?

Not questioning YOU, Nin, just always keeping a squinty eye on whatever those guys say when it benefits them.

Maybe he couldn't sleep because meth keeps you awaaaaaaake. :thinking: I would say his conscience was what was bothering him, but nah.

I knew someone who had all kinds of accident and cancer stories, but they were all lies. He was a tweaker and even the scabs on his shaved head, face and arms were attributed to cancer and it's treatments. Wow. Lots of people believed that. He died in a park of an overdose, and some people still think he died from cancer in a hospital.

Everything benefitted him and painted him as a victim. He got all kinds of money from people who pitied him. (JL JL JL)

CWW and MS. Poor, pitiful them. :boohoo:

Maybe it just me, but so many details have been picked apart that makes this case very difficult to figure out. Some one mentioned awhile ago that maybe LE is waiting for JR to get released from federal prison before they make their move. Plenty of time to investigate while he is in custody. All the extra issues have clouded the real crime at heart.

Yes! She did.

Is there a possibility, that CWW getting married in May was part of the plan, in case AW would be questioned regarding her "husband" (alibi), just in case?? 5th?

-Nin

Coincidence? I think AW was totally used. What a perfect excuse for the murderers to get together in person to plan a murder!

I think it was an excellent excuse for MS to be able to travel WITHOUT TS, his intended murder victim knowing she would stay to be in MP's ceremony and that she couldn't very well deny her husband being in his Best Friend's wedding.

I believe it was planned, yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members