Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it is so hard to read my last post....and it is too late to edit, UGH!
I meant to type "IN YOUR INCOME" and I HAVE EVER SEEN.
(Sister Mary Agnes has forever planted contritional guilt in my brain, "Good communication skills are required for spreading God's word." lol....funny how certain things stick in the mind of an 8 year old?)

Yes, the IRS just wants it's cut no matter which way it's going :) The limit raised to $14k a couple of years ago, not that it matters for the .

Take heart AR:
It's possible that it may still happen and it's even possible/probable that it's presently being or will be used as a negotiation tool for her testimony.

I certainly hope so. The fact that we are now 7 months past and this woman is still walking around free when she knowingly and willingly lied to law enforcement about an accused murderer is disgraceful. Maybe an arrest would make her a little more cooperative? An arrest on a Friday afternoon before a long holiday weekend would suit me just fine!

AR- I felt the same way listening to AW's interview's as well. She's is a terrible liar and even not seeing her facial expressions and body language, just from the tone of voice, you can tell she is lying. When your own mother is calling you a liar to the world, well......that say's it all. I am so sorry these horrible soulless creatures are putting TS's family and friend's through this horrible nightmare. But just know this, KARMA does pay and it may not be in the form of payment we want as justice, but trust me, AW has and will continue to pay penance for this, that I am confident of, she will meet her maker one day and it won't be pretty.

I agree with Felicity. With the complications in this case and the fact that MS is still not in cuffs tells me something like that could be very true. Perhaps they have more to gain, like loose lips either from her or her perhaps her friends, if she's running around. It's happened before in this case. Maybe when she realizes that being by herself isn't all that great and she'd be best off covering her own behind, she'll wake up. It's been opined that the Missouri crowd lives in fear but they aren't the most sophisticated folks on the planet. The evidence I've seen shows that it's a strong possibility that CWW never told MS that JR was assisting with the murder which could mean that AW is a strong witness if, or when she sings. I'm sure the pressure is on and something or someone will crack at some point. Hang in there, AR.

I was disgusted listening to AW's interview as I knew I would be and was therefore avoiding it.

As if intelligence gives someone good character- good grief- she is either naive or cunning and I am pretty close to completely believing she's the latter. Towards the end when they are discussing how polite Wayne is compared to Mark- the gregarious flirt (barf, barf, barf) when she KNOWS the detective has evidence that Wayne was involved in this brutal killing and she tells him what a wonderful guy Wayne is and if he knew him he'd never believe that he had done this- sealed the deal for me- she is cunning.

That is my opinion and I really cannot see it changing. It is one thing to come to terms with news that is unbearable. She knew her new hubby was a criminal which makes her a criminal in my mind too. Their long history tells me she knows all about his past and the things he's been accused of (Ronnie Bolin), she's no dummy. The "I don't know his finances"... I can hardly think about money since I lost my second daughter just four months ago", blah, blah, lie, blah! She's a lying liar who LIES too. She knows damn well if her parents buy them groceries... if there is a 'gun' in the house (these losers were all about their guns and weapons).

Oh, and the brand new shed... that was delivered while they were at the funeral? OMG- could it be more obvious... the "we haven't even had a chance to do anything with it yet"!

Lord Jesus please help me, I want to strangle her myself and I am NOT a violent person in the least. God bless that detective but he got pissed on more than one occasion during that interview. She could care less what her idol Wayne does to bring them more money. I think she thought, was told or fantasized that next they would be in a beautiful home or condo, with a fat bank account, living the high life with her man and his funny *advertiser censored* best friend forever- on the back of a beautiful woman being murdered.

I hope I'm wrong, and that she came to her senses and testifies against him. She's still a pretty bad egg in my book though- tragedies and all.

I am getting to the point where I am seriously outraged that AW has not been arrested with being an accessory after the fact for her lies to law enforcement in an effort to help CWW avoid punishment or (initially) arrest. I think more than enough time has passed to charge her with this very serious crime. I don't care that she was his wife.<modsnip> Listen to those interviews. All of them. She is lying and there are enough people willing to testify to that fact including her own family members. How disgusting that having lost children she would willing lie for someone who stripped children of their mother. How outrageous that she would put her mother and her family members in the terrible positions she has put them in because of her choice to cover for a man charged with a brutal, brutal murder. Where is the state attorney on this? Enough already. There are too many people currently walking free that played a VERY significant role in this murder.

Feb 22 and after, key events will take place....JR will be released on that day.....I'm sure LE is getting their ducks in a row before they proceed with more charges

Jumping off your post:

Doctors typically don't keep controlled substances in their office, so I am not sure what kind of "missing drugs" would be important enough to be missing? Drug reps leave samples of their meds in DH's office all the time, like inhalers, statins, BP meds, etc.

Zuri, I know you have a unique perspective so I am wondering what you think about this: if MS had access to TS's prescription pad and forged scripts for himself (anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds) and then sold those medications, would this scheme be lucrative? Would it be 'low risk' considering it wasn't pain meds or controlled substances that he was 'stealing'? I'm just thinking this might possibly explain the blame game when it came to that antidepressant script in MS's name?

TS wrote prescriptions on a pad. Other times she printed them electronically. FYI

There was a laptop on her desk at home. Apparently it isn't the one they're looking for. Wonder if putting it there to appear it was her laptop was part of the staging.

That, or she had 2. One for private, one for strictly patient files and office related stuff.

-Nin

Also, AL mentioned in her statements, that TS knew SH was looking for a new job, since she saw or was aware of a copy sent to MS' email. In other words, the copies of SH emails sent to MS were legit. Not sure, if SH knew about it though.

-Nin

I have no doubt that MS and CWW had spyware installed on every office computer as well as TS laptop and it was crucial that the laptop not be found with it.

I know AL said that CWW did all the IT work, but is her info from TS or MS and when did AL learn of it? It makes a difference.

I honestly believe that the Sheriff gave MS just enough rope to hang himself. If he had allowed MS to believe in the first week or two that they had fallen for the burglary gone wrong, it caused MS to allow the cell phone download. It also led him to divulge the $40K in cash that he had in the safe. At that point I think MS planned to turn it in as a burglary and collect on it along with the other insurance scams.

The next week or two when he found the Sheriff not so gullible. he stopped cooperating. At the end of the day the only evidence against MS is just not enough for now...until JRR gets to FLA.

JMO's

TS wrote prescriptions on a pad. Other times she printed them electronically. FYI

Another dingdingdingding! That may be why her laptop is missing - possible trail of electronic prescriptions generated by MS not TS. Even though things can be deleted, unless it's super scrubbed, there could be remnants. Unless TS was extremely computer savvy, there could be a hidden folder containing items she knew nothing about.

Or it could hold all the times CWW accessed it and what he did on it or used her ID for.

I am wondering, if LE ever located TS' lab-top.

-Nin

Me too, NIN! There was the laptop on TS's desk, but she may have had another device with her (laptop, iPad, e-reader). JMO I think LE was (at least) trying to rule this very question out.

Another angle I'm thinking about...what if the maybe missing device was in the van, and CWW/JR had instructions to retrieve it? Would explain that blood drop.

That is very smart! (on your part,, would not have thought of that)

There was a laptop on her desk at home. Apparently it isn't the one they're looking for. Wonder if putting it there to appear it was her laptop was part of the staging.

Even though she wrote prescriptions on a pad sometimes; It would still probably have an electronic forward copy for the pharmacy and office records database. The written copy could have just been for patients comfort.

But I truly wonder if most of the staff was mad because they had to do other jobs that was suppose to be done by hubby whom was suppose to be the office manager.

His so called salary for what he actually did was a scam on it's own. Jmo. I just wish Teresa was still with the first hubby.

I've always 'felt' that this had to do with scripts or insurance fraud,, by MS & his 'brother',, I base this more on gut,, but,, they apparently had full spyware (of sorts) on any form of media.

Why I have always felt this is bcz when TS sister stated in the beginning something to the effect,,'My sister could not go along with what others were doing' ,, something like that,, I can't remember, does anyone else?

I remember being struck at the time (this was an early interview) as to what a peculiar comment this was for her sister to make.... -- considering her sister was found brutally stabbed/killed..

imho, it implied she was killed in some form of retribution.. Not sure if this makes sense,, kinda thinking outloud,, but that statement always stuck out to me..:fence:

I was first thinking that MS was using the medical practice for his affair hook ups, which still can be true but.......yes, I think drug trafficking is a possibility with the missing drugs and possibly the supplements as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror