Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One things for certain these people have a lot of nefarious deaths surrounding them.

Susnoat, why do you think talking to pasted was his biggest mistake.
Because he conveyed to the pastor his lies and alibi's and THEN the pastor talked to the media before he really knew the depth of how much LE had discovered against him. Which put even more lies on record.

I remember hearing on one of the tapes that TS was not sure of someone with whom she had traveled to Texas a couple of times. She felt like she might have been being taking advantage of. Does anyone else remember that? I think it was the interview of KW (not sure of that). It seemed pretty clear to me it was LS that she was talking about.

Yes!!!

Found it. KW interview.

Starts at 18:51

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8eUd3YlNKdTZSdWs

I have no doubt that MS and CWW had spyware installed on every office computer as well as TS laptop and it was crucial that the laptop not be found with it.

I know AL said that CWW did all the IT work, but is her info from TS or MS and when did AL learn of it? It makes a difference.

Lately it has been much in the news about terms of service for many applications, including spyware. They collect data to resell or to have on their own.

Perhaps they captured the time , and the ISP when the spyware is logged into... by the person being spied upon ..or the person spying ?

SMS stated there were things that were done in this case that had never been done before... perhaps this is one of them?

No mention about how she was brutally murdered. Nothing about finding who is responsible for this horrific murder of her friend and colleague.

When I read it, I don't get the feeling of a grieving person.

IIRC, it is what she spoke at the services for Dr. Sievers. It is very appropriate given the environment and the audience.

IIRC, it is what she spoke at the services for Dr. Sievers. It is very appropriate given the environment and the audience.

LS spoke "As I was writing this newsletter, I heard Teresa insisting, “You must write about energy!” at her services?

From IQuestion's post & sbm & some bbm: "Hi there HUMAN..... your question, direct from the IRS Pub 17 (It's a quick reference book):
Gifts and inheritances. In most cases property you receive as a gift, bequest or inheritance is not included in your income.
I underlined the word MOST for a specific reason....there was a young man who performed one of the most courageous, selfless acts of bravery.... People donated lots of money to him. But he owed the IRS money, was unemployed (laid off due to recession), hadn't filed for years and they seized his bank account. In a nutshell, once the money gets into a bank account, it is fair game for any agency to seize. Hope that answers your question..."

From what you're posting, IIUC, the man was not being taxed on $$$ donated to him - presumably in small amts from many ppl. The IRS's claim on his bank a/c was (most likely, imo) based on prior years taxes not being paid.

Maybe this is what you were saying ^, just in other words. Some time back in these threads, ppl discussed IRS seizures of property and I posted info from other IRS pub's specifically about that. Excuse me if my post is off base, as I have not tracked back to Human's original question.

A LOT of the weird things about the services are in the July 6th thread about CWW being a suspect as early as then.

It appears to have had no changes to it since then but let's wait for someone that actually attended to see IIRC:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11923806#post11923806

LS clearly defines the farewell as a newsletter.

"As I was writing this newsletter, I heard Teresa insisting, “You must write about energy!”

She's shady.

Can anyone help me out? I have been searching forever,, trying to find the wording of what Teresa's sister actually said,, I cannot find that interview? Thank you :fence:

I've always 'felt' that this had to do with scripts or insurance fraud,, by MS & his 'brother',, I base this more on gut,, but,, they apparently had full spyware (of sorts) on any form of media.

Why I have always felt this is bcz when TS sister stated in the beginning something to the effect,,'My sister could not go along with what others were doing' ,, something like that,, I can't remember, does anyone else?

I remember being struck at the time (this was an early interview) as to what a peculiar comment this was for her sister to make.... -- considering her sister was found brutally stabbed/killed..

imho, it implied she was killed in some form of retribution.. Not sure if this makes sense,, kinda thinking out loud,, but that statement always stuck out to me..

Because he conveyed to the pastor his lies and alibi's and THEN the pastor talked to the media before he really knew the depth of how much LE had discovered against him. Which put even more lies on record.

Does anyone have handy the mainstream media link for this?

TIA

I have no doubt that MS and CWW had spyware installed on every office computer as well as TS laptop and it was crucial that the laptop not be found with it.

I know AL said that CWW did all the IT work, but is her info from TS or MS and when did AL learn of it? It makes a difference.

AL said in her second police interview that MS told her CWW was the II guy for TS's personal computer AND the office computers.

It's starts at 28:29 in the interview.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8bDJGNkpqRGNfZ3M

Kelkeen, I may have posted a link to the wrong interview & can't figure out how to link the other one. Sorry! (I should've waited for someone who knows what they're doing to post for you. 😕)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There has been so much going on in this case that I may have missed something along the way. In the pastor's interview and also, according to CWW's original attorney in MO, CWW said he could or would get affidavits from his neighbors that he was in MO that weekend. Has any of that ever been disclosed or was he just blowing smoke and nothing ever came of it.

:tyou: KateB for the link! http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30440423...right-is-innocent-in-murder-of-teresa-sievers

Sounds like it was a different church than some attended and were talking about in their interviews.... as it was possibly the first time the pastor had met him?

" Florida]. It's a struggle."

Ross said he only got to know Curtis Wright in the summer of 2015, following his marriage to Angela."

" But it was when Ross was asked by Angela to deliver a Bible to Curtis, that Ross gained new insight into the accused killer's mind."

:thinking: of Jodi Arias and her secret coded messages within a publication brought to her by another person .

:thinking:

O/T :juanettes: ... Book coming out this week ;)

" Jail visitation logs from the Jefferson County, obtained exclusively by NBC2, reveal Angela tried visiting Curtis 25 times after his arrest. That's on top of the 78 phone calls the two exchanged before Curtis' extradition."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab