Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just made me realize that I have not listened to either of her interviews. I've been dreading it but need to finally bite the bullet and go listen.

I highly recommend to listen to AL's interviews, especially the second (audio) one. Lots and lots of info. Looking forward to hopefully meeting her in person one day once the trials start.

-Nin

I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for about 8 or 9 years. I knew the employees including SH and FP over the years and they were nice people. I spoke with MS on the phone once regarding insurance and on a couple of occasions I spoke with him at the office when he happened to be there. It was mainly small chat except when once when he made some strange, inappropriate remarks to me about a woman who was visiting the office. I hardly knew the guy but he acted like we were best buds. I thought he was a disrespectful *advertiser censored*, talking like that to someone he doesn't even know, in his wife's office, and in front of an employee.

Last winter I had severe back pain and after seeing a chiropractor I was still in horrible pain and was unable to get an appointment with a neurologist for another month. In the meantime I made an appointment with Dr. Sievers to see if she could help me or at least prescribe a pain pill. Initially, she hesitated prescribing anything thinking I was under the care of another doctor but since I hadn't yet seen the neurologist, she did it. While there, Dr. Sievers suggested I see LS hoping she might help. I had no idea who LS was since I had never noticed her there before but I did make 3-4 appointments. LS had a small office in the back and what she did wasn't too different with what the chiropractor did but once again, that didn't work. BTW, all the billing and payment was direct to LS and not through Dr. Sievers' business.

I was willing to try anything but after a few visits I thought it was a total waste of time and money. She did nothing for me and then gave up when nothing worked, including suggesting some sort of magnesium treatments. I didn't get any 'eternal cosmic healing' from her and actually, I came out of there thinking she was a kook. I had all the respect in the world for Dr. Sievers since she was by far, the most thorough and caring doctor I ever had, but I could not figure out why she had LS around. It didn't make sense and quite frankly, I thought it cheapened Dr. Sievers' business. As I've read about and listened to the LS interviews, plus being one that had some direct, albeit limited involvement with her, I can understand exactly why folks here have a strong opinion about her.

Thanks for sharing your experience, JolietJake.

JolietJake, in an effort to save space, won't quote your comment. Just want to say thanks for coming forward and posting your experiences and thoughts.

As well, your comments regarding JL are spot on, IMO.

:welcome6:

That's me with the sunglasses.

TS loved MS, at least at one time, and she was closer to him than anyone else was (except for CWW, apparently). If she could be fooled by him, why not anyone else?

Maybe TS fell for it because LS was fed personal info about TS from MS without TS's knowledge.

I've been looking for connection between the Spiskas (mainly GS) and MS. MS was interviewed by the police on June 29th and GS was with him.

MS apparently only worked in the office at night so I guess that's how they got acquainted. LS taught free classes at night in the office. On October 2nd 2014 from 6:30-8:30PM and on October 23rd 2014 @ 6:00PM are two examples.

Source: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/The-Next-Step.html?soid=1111568351996&aid=WSHtgTmQuLc

Maybe TS fell for it because LS was fed personal info about TS from MS without TS's knowledge.

I've been looking for connection between the Spiskas (mainly GS) and MS. MS was interviewed by the police on June 29th and GS was with him.

MS apparently only worked in the office at night so I guess that's how they got acquainted. LS taught free classes at night in the office. On October 2nd 2014 from 6:30-8:30PM and on October 23rd 2014 @ 6:00PM are two examples.

Source: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/The-Next-Step.html?soid=1111568351996&aid=WSHtgTmQuLc

"Teresa Sievers, a board certified internal medicine doctor, has been referring her clients to me for Reiki healing for the last couple of years." :confused:

I'm listening to AW's interview right now. She knows and is such a liar- she even knows the detective knows she's lying. You can hear the fluctuations in her voice- the detectives as well. Woa, I cannot imagine not spilling the beans on what ever it is I know- IF I was not involved.

I have held off from stating this and I'm not being disrespectful to anyone, we are all allowed to have opinions. I see greed, money, theft, adultery, bad business decisions, addictions and family/ friends issues all taking the limelight here. With all this mixed into the pot, someone was going to get hurt and unfortunately it was TS. We are all here for the same reason, to get justice for TS but I think ppl need to be more willing to look at the some of the facts more closer and not let the other issues cloud the crime. I get the feeling that something more sinister was going on than we know and I'm hoping more discovery such as documents and/or video will be presented soon.

Are you thinking drug trafficking? Because I think that is a real possibility. And it would not have to be opioids. There is a huge market out there for things like adderal, sedatives and any of the muscle relaxants.

That $40K in the safe(s) came from somewhere and it doesn't sound like it came from Teresa's normal medical practice.

The fact that TS was upset about the IRS lien makes me think she didn't know about the $40K?

Questions re charitable contributions and gifts.

1. There is no tax to the receiver of gifts up to is it $12,000 pp now? So are any of the contributions Mark receives subject to tax? Or does he get the money free and clear?

2. Can he say that the contributions that were given for charity cime from him and he can take a charitable deduction on his income tax? Since Florida, I believe, has no state tax, I have zero idea of how gifts are taxed.

That $12,000 figure is for the Federal Gift Tax. It is a tax on the Giver, not on the Recipient.

Questions re charitable contributions and gifts.

1. There is no tax to the receiver of gifts up to is it $12,000 pp now? So are any of the contributions Mark receives subject to tax? Or does he get the money free and clear?

2. Can he say that the contributions that were given for charity cime from him and he can take a charitable deduction on his income tax? Since Florida, I believe, has no state tax, I have zero idea of how gifts are taxed.
Hi there HUMAN...it is late and I am trying so hard to keep up on all the fabulous posts, barely able to hit the "thanks" button before I fall asleep from utter exhaustion. "Tis the season" ya' know. But I wanted to answer your question, direct from the IRS Pub 17 (It's a quick reference book):
Gifts and inheritances. In most cases property you receive as a gift, bequest or inheritance is not included in you income.
I underlined the word MOST for a specific reason....there was a young man who performed one of the most courageous, selfless acts of bravery (I still cry when I write about it) I ever seen. People donated lots of money to him. But he owed the IRS money, was unemployed (laid off due to recession), hadn't filed for years and they seized his bank account. In a nutshell, once the money gets into a bank account, it is fair game for any agency to seize. Hope that answers your question.:eek:fftobed:
BTW, before anyone gets too sad...He is doing wonderful now. It seems some kindhearted tax accountant heard about him, volunteered their services, and helped him file all his back returns.

Thanks for the warm welcome. With administration's assistance I was finally able to register after some technical difficulties but persistence paid off. I've been following this case quite closely since from the beginning and being a long time patient I was frustrated I was unable to chime in when posts showed up regarding subjects I could talk about first hand but will post if I can contribute something worthwhile.

I don't live in the neighborhood like some members here do but I had no idea the TS and her family lived so close me. She was one a kind and I truly miss her bubbly personality and personal touch regarding her patients' well being.

Like many of us here, I can't wait till the scum bags involved with this ALL get put behind bars.

Are you thinking drug trafficking? Because I think that is a real possibility. And it would not have to be opioids. There is a huge market out there for things like adderal, sedatives and any of the muscle relaxants.

That $40K in the safe(s) came from somewhere and it doesn't sound like it came from Teresa's normal medical practice.

The fact that TS was upset about the IRS lien makes me think she didn't know about the $40K?

I was first thinking that MS was using the medical practice for his affair hook ups, which still can be true but.......yes, I think drug trafficking is a possibility with the missing drugs and possibly the supplements as well.

I was first thinking that MS was using the medical practice for his affair hook ups, which still can be true but.......yes, I think drug trafficking is a possibility with the missing drugs and possibly the supplements as well.

Jumping off your post:

Doctors typically don't keep controlled substances in their office, so I am not sure what kind of "missing drugs" would be important enough to be missing? Drug reps leave samples of their meds in DH's office all the time, like inhalers, statins, BP meds, etc.

Did LE interview LS's husband at the time? <modsnip> Maybe there are more LS interviews yet to be released?

Initially, LS was courting the media it seemed within the week after TS death. Since then, I don't remember hearing anymore. Did she lawyer up or is she a POI?

Hi there HUMAN...it is late and I am trying so hard to keep up on all the fabulous posts, barely able to hit the "thanks" button before I fall asleep from utter exhaustion. "Tis the season" ya' know. But I wanted to answer your question, direct from the IRS Pub 17 (It's a quick reference book):
Gifts and inheritances. In most cases property you receive as a gift, bequest or inheritance is not included in you income.
I underlined the word MOST for a specific reason....there was a young man who performed one of the most courageous, selfless acts of bravery (I still cry when I write about it) I ever seen. People donated lots of money to him. But he owed the IRS money, was unemployed (laid off due to recession), hadn't filed for years and they seized his bank account. In a nutshell, once the money gets into a bank account, it is fair game for any agency to seize. Hope that answers your question.:eek:fftobed:
BTW, before anyone gets too sad...He is doing wonderful now. It seems some kindhearted tax accountant heard about him, volunteered their services, and helped him file all his back returns.
Oh, it is so hard to read my last post....and it is too late to edit, UGH!
I meant to type "IN YOUR INCOME" and I HAVE EVER SEEN.
(Sister Mary Agnes has forever planted contritional guilt in my brain, "Good communication skills are required for spreading God's word." lol....funny how certain things stick in the mind of an 8 year old?)

But to me, that meaningless text was HUGE. It screams "after you murder my wife"
"NO need to call me"? MS knew CWW was on his way there when he sent it. Have a nice day? Evil Lunatic
Kind of a stupid text for Mark to send, even if he knew CWW was planning to "forget" his phone.

The following JMO. I do not think that text meaningless. I think it was the mechanism to call the plan off or carry on. AW is unwittingly knee deep in this. She was used to provide potential alibis, but LE has discovered way too much evidence to allow them to use his original defense plan. Talking to the pastor at the local jail, was probably the biggest mistake he made in all of this.

The following JMO. I do not think that text meaningless. I think it was the mechanism to call the plan off or carry on. AW is unwittingly knee deep in this. She was used to provide potential alibis, but LE has discovered way too much evidence to allow them to use his original defense plan. Talking to the pastor at the local jail, was probably the biggest mistake he made in all of this.

Susnoat, why do you think talking to pasted was his biggest mistake.

I am getting to the point where I am seriously outraged that AW has not been arrested with being an accessory after the fact for her lies to law enforcement in an effort to help CWW avoid punishment or (initially) arrest. I think more than enough time has passed to charge her with this very serious crime. I don't care that she was his wife.<modsnip> Listen to those interviews. All of them. She is lying and there are enough people willing to testify to that fact including her own family members. How disgusting that having lost children she would be willing to lie for someone who stripped children of their mother. How outrageous that she would put her mother and her family members in the terrible positions she has put them in because of her choice to cover for a man charged with a brutal, brutal murder. Where is the state attorney on this? Enough already. There are too many people currently walking free that played a VERY significant role in this murder.

Jumping off your post:

Doctors typically don't keep controlled substances in their office, so I am not sure what kind of "missing drugs" would be important enough to be missing? Drug reps leave samples of their meds in DH's office all the time, like inhalers, statins, BP meds, etc.

It could just have been the fact that anything was missing, even if it was non-controlled substances? Maybe it was drugs from someone's purse or maaaybe someone only said drugs were missing in order to set someone up?

I am getting to the point where I am seriously outraged that AW has not been arrested with being an accessory after the fact for her lies to law enforcement in an effort to help CWW avoid punishment or (initially) arrest. I think more than enough time has passed to charge her with this very serious crime. I don't care that she was his wife. <modsnip> Listen to those interviews. All of them. She is lying and there are enough people willing to testify to that fact including her own family members. How disgusting that having lost children she would willing lie for someone who stripped children of their mother. How outrageous that she would put her mother and her family members in the terrible positions she has put them in because of her choice to cover for a man charged with a brutal, brutal murder. Where is the state attorney on this? Enough already. There are too many people currently walking free that played a VERY significant role in this murder.

Take heart AR:
It's possible that it may still happen and it's even possible/probable that it's presently being or will be used as a negotiation tool for her testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree