Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three minutes is reasonable amount of time to know if someone's trying to *hypnotize* lull you into a susceptible and receptive state.

Three minutes is more than enough time for a pro to realize a client isn't a believer and can cause a problem.

I don't know. It just sounds to me like A LOT of people have wanted refunds and this is her concession.

If you have a good trustworthy product, you offer refunds, no questions asked. Too much of an emphasis on the money, instead of satisfaction, is a red flag in my experience.

I still think LS had plenty of money.

No one has answered as to if that is true or not.

You are allowed to sleuth the family, on your own, but not allowed to post. Big questions raised about the business.

AmazonRain, I agree with everything you posted about LS. I have been wondering the same thing since day one and the account.
My hinkey meter was in overdrive, still is.

I feel your pain and frustration AmazonRain. Big hugs and please take care. :hug:

Could it be the two weeks TS wanted her mom to keep the girls she had already seen her lawyer and the divorce papers were to be served during that time?

Not knowing how Florida divorce laws work, would the papers have given MS a date to be out of the house? So he would already be out when the girls returned?

I believe in the type of work she does but like all things there are good people (honest, truthful and noble in their deeds, words and actions) and others who are not (less then honest, manipulative, self centered or self serving).

Why would you give her the benefit of the doubt because of the work she does? I really want to know. I think this is a mistake that a lot of people are making. I find it interesting.

I give LE the benefit of the doubt but in all things recognize that they are human and not above making mistakes or worse.

If this is someone's career for life, but the Florida Licensing Agency has 2014 recorded as the original date of her certification as a Licensed Massage Therapist. When did she become a healer? While arranging trips for big game hunters to slaughter animals in Czechoslovakia?

Any practice that has no licensing agency is going to have all kinds of people thinking, "hey, I can do THAT!"

"Since I have seen the tapes I can add so much more but I think my opinion is outlined. There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe."

LS is absolutely a manipulator. Absolutely an opportunist. In her interview she reveals that MS was either in the same room or very close-by when she created that account, because she talks about having MS sit at the computer and enter his own bank account information at the time she created the account. And I believe she mentioned that her husband was there also.

So, her friend and colleague has been found brutally murdered, she and her husband are with the husband of her friend (I wonder exactly where they were and who else might have been there) and her idea of the best thing to be doing is to be setting up a account and asking for $1,000,000???

And then she immediately begins giving dry-eyed press interviews about HER carrying on TS's work?

By almost anybody's standards, and despite whatever her "healing abilities" may be - either psychic or not - her behaviors were tremendously insensitive. Cold, calculating, and manipulative are words that fit.

Wham-Bam-thank-you-AlwaysShocked.

I actually agree with much of what you are saying in the body of your post. I, too, believe in a mind/body connection. I started studying A Course in Miracles and found Marianne Williamson back in 2004. Her book, "A Return to Love" changed my life forever. I don't just believe it - I know that our thoughts and self-talk have a MAJOR impact on our emotional, mental and, eventually, our physical health. Personal experience. Like Teresa, I also believe that the best approach is a combination of holistic and conventional medicine.

However, in my opinion, Lenka TOTALLY jumped the shark into a whole other realm when she suggested Teresa was sending her messages from the "other side" about dark skinned males and blue Pontiacs. That is not to suggest that I don't believe some people may have certain powers but I darn sure don't believe Lenka is one of them. If she thinks so, she needs to think again because she lost a lot of credibility with me when she made that HUGE leap. Plus, she totally sucks at it because there has been ZERO evidence of 3 dark skinned males driving a blue Pontiac. That was one of the times I thought, "WTF?!? WHY did she even go 'there'?" Frankly, my conclusion was: 1) either she is a total quack, or 2) she is intentionally trying to mislead law enforcement.

Regarding your ETA referencing priorities: How do you reconcile that she felt it more urgent to give an interview to Good Morning America BEFORE she was willing to give one to LCSO?
Not only that, but Lenka made a total fool of herself. I'm thinking she wanted LE to use her as an asset to the investigation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Everything you've said makes sense except for the part about LS not realizing TS was the practice. It's hard for me to believe that she couldn't see that. I think she even stated herself that TS was irreplaceable.
Yes, and she said jumped at the opportunity to work with an MD, which I don't think she has before TS.

It seems to me that all of Lenka's plans went up in smoke when TS was killed. I can't see how she would benefit from Teresa's death unless she and MS planned to run off together on the $4.5M life insurance proceeds.

So, just an update to what's been going on in the neighborhood. The purple truck has been there since last Monday, the 8th. As it is backed in, you cannot see the plate, so NBC went into the neighbors yard to get a view & picture and advised it was from New Mexico. The guy appears to be younger than Mark....they have been heard laughing in the garage and the other guy appeared to be on a laptop or something. He did drive the motorcycle a couple of times up & down the street, but obviously this relationship is more that a mere buy sell transaction. The house has been well lit at night, which is not the norm "inside". Yes, the girls are there.

Still seeing odd behavior by Mark, but then this is also the "norm" for him. Driving up & down Jarvis slowly...like he is casing the neighborhood. He used to do this prior to the murder too, so, although it's odd...it's still just Mark. The last couple of days a Sheriffs helicopter has been circling the neighborhood. Can't say that it is linked to the Sievers home, but it is directly over the area and flies fairly low. You can hear it over your television and several neighbors are hearing it as well. Let me also add that this was last weekend also and has been heard other times flying directly over the area.

Thought I'd give you something new to sleuth...who is this guy??!!!!!
attachment.php
The house is well-lit up inside the house at night or just outside?

So, just an update to what's been going on in the neighborhood. The purple truck has been there since last Monday, the 8th. As it is backed in, you cannot see the plate, so NBC went into the neighbors yard to get a view & picture and advised it was from New Mexico. The guy appears to be younger than Mark....they have been heard laughing in the garage and the other guy appeared to be on a laptop or something. He did drive the motorcycle a couple of times up & down the street, but obviously this relationship is more that a mere buy sell transaction. The house has been well lit at night, which is not the norm "inside". Yes, the girls are there.

Still seeing odd behavior by Mark, but then this is also the "norm" for him. Driving up & down Jarvis slowly...like he is casing the neighborhood. He used to do this prior to the murder too, so, although it's odd...it's still just Mark. The last couple of days a Sheriffs helicopter has been circling the neighborhood. Can't say that it is linked to the Sievers home, but it is directly over the area and flies fairly low. You can hear it over your television and several neighbors are hearing it as well. Let me also add that this was last weekend also and has been heard other times flying directly over the area.

Thought I'd give you something new to sleuth...who is this guy??!!!!!
attachment.php
Mayne he's gonna get out of dodge and hit Mexico via NM.

I'm just bringing forth a distinct possibility. Of course, anything is possible. Folks here were suspicious of LS long long before any interviews or statements came out. I believe they were suspicious of her simply because they don't believe in the type of healing she does. That animosity was brought into these discussions being had now. I don't think that is fair and I think it is clouding peoples judgements.
Sheriff Scott has warned us many times not to jump to conclusions in this case. I think we should heed his advice. JMO

ETA - if she is being truthful, her priorities don't disturb me in the least. In fact, her priorities impress me and we could all learn a little about dedicating your life to help others. JMO

I do agree with you that there are probably folks who were suspicious of LS because of what she claims about herself and her abilities. I am a proponent of the spiritual and emotional aspects of healing integrated to the physical in one's health journey. For me, it was not what LS is a proponent of now and her work with TS, that was influencing my feelings about her. (I have questions around her background, qualifications and past history-- but at this point it is not up for discussion)

In fact, I am not happy that this will probably put a bad light on some holistic medical practitioners who integrate a spiritual component. To me this is about the words and actions of LS immediately following the horrific event and subsequent things that we have learned through the LE interviews.

My hackles were up right away and I had feelings that things were not right with LS (whether or not she was involved) upon her first interviews with the media and the --- not because she wanted to carry forth TS's legacy, spread her message, etc., immediately. It is what she was not saying right away.

Days after TS's murder LS is giving media interviews where she doesn't express loss, grief, desire to know who did this, it has been said before. So many things are missing for someone you lost that was your business partner, confident, friend, healer, someone you are working through life long issues on with, etc. They had big plans in the works. Career changing, big turn in direction, life changing plans on a huge scale that were going to affect every aspect of their lives and everyone in their lives. That someone has been brutally murdered and you are just, well ok, got to move on.

I realize that we see only snipets of what is going on in a person's life in the media and through a forum like this, but LS chose herself what snipets those would be in the media. We now have even greater insight to her intent from the AL's interview with LE, when arguing with AL about giving interviews to the media.

I'll give credit and a hooray to LS wanting to carry on TS's legacy (and yes there was a lot of self promotion in her actions)---- that is all well and good. Again, it is the other parts that are MISSING, which causes me to raise an eyebrow. It's like someone brushing their hands together, ok, everyone move along here, nothing to see, nothing to talk about, "she lived big and unfortunately she died big", shrug of shoulders, it's all done. Now look over here at this.

LS appears to have missed a few steps in the shock, grieving, sadness, acceptance stages of death of a loved one. Go to you tube and watch or re-watch those news interviews. Since so much time has passed it may give you a fresh perspective.

Was it sudden illusions of grandeur? Opportunity is knocking--- better answer the door? TS is gone, oh so what, no big deal, MS and I will carry on the business, ooh what a good business opportunity for me! Yes we all need to carry on after a setback, but the manner, words and actions are unusual in the immediate time period following the murder, IMO.

As to AL wanting to carry on her sisters legacy, yes, she did and does, but her 1st priority is/was to find out who did this, and to not jeopardize the case in anyway and then the concern for TS's children. If they don't determine all of the actors in this drama, the children could be at risk. If you jeopardize what LE is doing, you are undermining their efforts. LS could have done serious damage to the investigation.

I hold nothing against AL for trying to stop LS from the press interviews and "yelling" at LS. LS was acting in no ones' best interests but her own and taking no one else into consideration--TS's family, friends or LE and their investigation.

As Beach just brought up again, AL had no problem going into LE, why did LS not go in? Didn't want to be on camera I bet. If anyone knows why I would love to hear it.

The vast difference in tone, information, and the character bashing of TS's employees and TS herself between the two interviews. All of this could of been said very differently, she was trying to be very helpful as to where LE should look and how horrible a person TS was.

If LE got past the "channeling TS" from the first interview, I am sure the second interview with LS made them shove her a little farther under the microscope or in the envelope, whether she is a POI or not. It did it for me.

That is, IMO, the difference between saying what you want for TS's legacy and your actions regarding everyone involved. This is what I think makes her polarizing for many people following this case.

Beach, mods, feel free to chop out what you feel anything crosses the line.

Speaking for myself, my suspicions about LS have zero to do with the type of energy healing that she practices/promotes. They have 100% to do with the following actions immediately following Teresa's death:

1. Within 24 hours of Teresa being killed she was involved with MS in creating the most outrageous fundraising goal I have ever seen. In the body of the fundraising request, LS stated "Her life was taken yesterday, June 29, 2015, by an unknown assailant(s) in her home." This was written before 24 hours had passed. What made LS so sure that this was what happened? Why was she promoting this narrative when it was unknown what happened on the date this fundraiser was created?
2. Within days of Teresa being killed she began a personal promotional tour with (IMO) the disguise of spreading Teresa's message. Teresa's service had not taken place. We now know, this media blitz was against the wishes of family and law enforcement. 100% self serving at least, part of a calculated plan at worst.
3. Within days of Teresa being killed LS took every opportunity to state that she was "best friends" with TS. Everyone who knows TS knows who her "best friend" was and it wasn't LS. Why was it so important for LS to present herself as the closest person, the one to be believed? Hurtful and disrespectful at best, part of a calculated plan at worst.
4. LS was involved very quickly with trying to keep the practice that Teresa built with her own sweat and tears operational so that her plans could survive Teresa. This was done in conjunction with MS. Again, where was the respect for the grieving family? Where was the outrage or even simple sentence to media about helping law enforcement find the killer? We never heard this from LS and MS. All MS and LS seemed to care about was (a) go fund me money and (b) practice money and (c) quickly finding a replacement for Teresa. LS and MS never imagined that Teresa was the reason for the practice - not them.

Since I have seen the tapes I can add so much more but I think my opinion is outlined. There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe.

This is simply my opinion and I certainly respect your opinion and the others who see LS in a different light.
Here is an example of her personal promotional tour on Fox News. This "Interview" was one day after TS's funeral.
"I have to change the message getting out to the public. The MEDIA needs to shift from negativity to goodness." SMH
REALLY? what about finding whoever is responsible for this horrific murder and making sure there is justice for you dear/best friend??
also:
"I have to spread the message with every opportunity I have, to do exactly that...and I will.
July, 7th
[video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

Let me add that she calls TS "Mother Teresa" to the public, to continue to ride TS's successful coattails.
But her interview with LE was quite the contrary.
I assume she thought no one would hear what she really thought.

Here is an example of her personal promotional tour on Fox News. This "Interview" was one day after TS's funeral.
"I have to change the message getting out to the public. The MEDIA needs to shift from negativity to goodness." SMH
REALLY? what about finding whoever is responsible for this horrific murder and making sure there is justice for you dear/best friend??
also:
"I have to spread the message with every opportunity I have, to do exactly that...and I will.
July, 7th
[video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

Let me add that she calls TS "Mother Teresa" to the public, to continue to ride TS's successful coattails.
But her interview with LE was quite the contrary.
I assume she thought no one would hear what she really thought.
Thanks for sharing that video. From what we know now, her opinion of TS is very similar to her interview with LE. Here she says that TS was living on the edge in her business, pushing the envelope, lived big, and died big.
Weren't those similar terms used in her opinion of TS, when interviewed by LE, but in regarding her personal/sexual life?

The license for RHHC was issued in 2014 as a massage establishment, as well. Was it unlicensed or inactive from 2009-2014?

That's the only info I could find about it on the Florida licensing website.

I don't know. It just sounds to me like A LOT of people have wanted refunds and this is her concession.

If you have a good trustworthy product, you offer refunds, no questions asked. Too much of an emphasis on the money, instead of satisfaction, is a red flag in my experience.

I found that very interesting about the 3 minute thing for a "healer". So I asked my psychic junkie friend if she ever came across anything like that. And she said that it has become a thing lately with psychics / intuitives, whatever they are calling themselves, especially for readings over the phone. They will send you a disclaimer which you need to acknowledge that you read by returning the email.

Within in the "agreement" is a part where they will start their reading first by spending 10 minutes explaining what they do and do not do during the reading. With this particular reader this does not come out of your "time" with them. And only has to be listened to the 1st time you go to them.

2nd, at the ten minute mark into your session with them the reader will stop and ask you if you want to continue if everything is seem right to you or whatever. You choose to continue and then you will have and pay for the full session. You pay in advance. If you don't think this is for you at the 10 minute mark the payment will be refunded in full. A lot of people are rating these types of readers on Yelp and other rating services and this gives them a little bit of protection to folks who bash them and say they didn't get anything out of them, or it didn't ring true, predictions didn't come through etc. They come back and say I asked you if you wanted to continue and if this was working for you, etc.

It also is a record that you see it as entertainment purposes only and not legally binding to what they tell you and so forth.

Speaking for myself, my suspicions about LS have zero to do with the type of energy healing that she practices/promotes. They have 100% to do with the following actions immediately following Teresa's death:

There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe.

This is simply my opinion and I certainly respect your opinion and the others who see LS in a different light.

Hi AR,
We must of been been in a mind meld with each other as we both wrote our posts earlier today. I am in 100% agreement with you.
RB

This stuck out to me, too. Not sure its business related though.

IMO, there is definitely a reason Teresa wanted the girls out of the way for a period of time after the CT trip. It was a big deal for her that her mom didn't want to keep them. When that didn't work out, she arranged for Adelina to babysit the girls from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on July 2, the day after Mark and the girls' scheduled return. Why?. She gave Adelina no reason for why they needed her. This is significant, IMO. Why wouldn't Mark and the girls just be at home getting back into their normal routine after vacation?

It's been said or alluded to but I think she was going to be meeting with an attorney, most likely a divorce attorney. She also could of been meeting with another kind of attorney to first dissolve all of the business partnerships she had with MS in addition to a divorce or, not.

It is not clear from all we have heard about the future plans for TS and LS where she was going to cut back on the patient practice and go to a wider scale to spread the message, where MS's place was going to be in all of this is unknown.

Her friend from Our Mothers Home said she recommended to TS that she and MS not work together so much. So maybe the next day she wanted to have time alone with MS to tell him she was separating the businesses from their relationship or, separating the businesses and separating them, with a divorce, and did not want the girls near.

With MS monitoring email and most likely all the rest of TS correspondence, he knew this was coming. So while the plan was hatched long ago it was now or never. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an attorney we don't know about who LE has gotten to know well.

Regarding your ETA referencing priorities: How do you reconcile that she felt it more urgent to give an interview to Good Morning America BEFORE she was willing to give one to LCSO?

Was not aware of that, that it was her timing that drove her media interviews before talking to LE. Really that is not good.

IIRC, LS said in her interview that she had spoken with TS on Saturday about the contracts for the PR firm that they both were due to sign Monday, the date she was murdered.

Oh yes, I remember that. Having never signed a PR contract, I'm assuming that TS/LS would be paying a PR firm for publicity related services? Or maybe somehow commission based? Hopefully I am not misunderstood, but given TS's financial situation I cannot see why she would hire a PR firm in the tradition sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven