Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuck out to me, too. Not sure its business related though.

IMO, there is definitely a reason Teresa wanted the girls out of the way for a period of time after the CT trip. It was a big deal for her that her mom didn't want to keep them. When that didn't work out, she arranged for Adelina to babysit the girls from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on July 2, the day after Mark and the girls' scheduled return. Why?. She gave Adelina no reason for why they needed her. This is significant, IMO. Why wouldn't Mark and the girls just be at home getting back into their normal routine after vacation?

Ooohhh great points, Scout! I forgot about Adelina. The fact that TS arranged for the girls to have a sitter on July 2 sure is interesting. What would both TS/MS be doing during that time frame? Doubt it was fun. I get the impression TS was dealing with something big, and unpleasant, or was planning to.

Thinking more broadly, after I listened to the babysitter's (or soon to be) interview, IMO TS was covering all her bases by hiring a regular sitter for the girls. Childcare was a huge issue for her I'm sure, so finding a babysitter who she liked, and trusted must have been a huge relief. One less thing to rely on MS for.

Isn't Mi P a JD candidate, among other things? She could have been giving Teresa legal advice. Could that be why Mark wanted Ma P to be the one to find her?

I think she is now but not at the time of TS's murder. Even if MP was in law school, giving TS legal advice would be practicing law without a license. The consequences of unauthorized practice of law are significant, MP would be jeopardizing any future admission to the bar. As a paralegal, law student, I took this seriously so JMO. And now, I wouldn't feel comfortable giving specific advice to a friend re: divorce because I don't practice family law and I like my friends.

More likely, IMO, MiP and TS were close, spent time together with their husbands I'd imagine. MS was probably jealous of MP's ability to support his family, his wife, coupled with the fact they lived nearby, and close enough friends that a call wouldn't seem random. I don't think MS thought that deeply into the decision, just because he wasted no time in calling BS as a backup.

Here is an example of her personal promotional tour on Fox News. This "Interview" was one day after TS's funeral.
"I have to change the message getting out to the public. The MEDIA needs to shift from negativity to goodness." SMH
REALLY? what about finding whoever is responsible for this horrific murder and making sure there is justice for you dear/best friend??
also:
"I have to spread the message with every opportunity I have, to do exactly that...and I will.
July, 7th
[video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

Let me add that she calls TS "Mother Teresa" to the public, to continue to ride TS's successful coattails.
But her interview with LE was quite the contrary.
I assume she thought no one would hear what she really thought.

The Mother Teresa thing is odd considering LS posted this on Sunday, September 8, 2013.

"Mother Theresa was once asked "Will you join us in our anti-war demonstration?” And she said no. The requestor was very surprised and asked why not? She replied, "When you are going to have peace demonstration, then call me; I will come."

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/2013/09/bullying-and-love_8.html?spref=bl

This is BEFORE she got her massage license and BEFORE working with TS.

This predates LS calling TS Mother Teresa.

AmazonRain, I agree with your assessment about LS. I see her as a very cold, calculating, business orientated individual. Someone, who possibly uses other individuals as a stepping stone for her own benefit.

I recall her - in her statements- warning TS to being more cautious, when speaking onstage about traditional medicine, the shortcomings and possibly the pharmaceutical machinery. That shows LS' calculating side, being rather a "coward", than presenting herself in an unfavorable light. She even pointed out TS as a doctor needs to be more careful as opposed to herself, who would still not speak up and watch TS' back!

I do not think she is directly involved, just because she would lose way more than gaining (motive), as far as I can see. However, by influencing TS in a way, that is certainly led with manipulation, I can see how LS was creating "another nail in the coffin", literally and very unfortunately.Anyone with some business sense would (financially) advise against a new "Sievers & Spiska: Where East meets West" entity.

Why TS would choose to level up with a massage therapist (yes, I know that was not all she was doing, but officially, that's exactly what she is licensed for) in even creating the new business name is beyond me. A second venture to just cover the workshops and seminar gigs etc. would have made more sense - that's what I first thought it was-, than committing in an entire new business concept. Adding to it a very persuasive LS, who may have talked TS into letting go of first FP, then SH and possibly MS?

And that's another sore point: FP. He claimed openly during his interview he did not steal/used any drugs from TS' office, when being asked. I am wondering who told TS otherwise? We either believe FP in this regard or we would have to assume, that someone else stole/used medication (?), or it was made up (by who?). (How much medication was stolen? When? For how long? FP was there for 5 y, why would he all of a sudden steal medication?)

So again, I cannot see enough motive of LS at this point, unless there is additional undisclosed information. Is she an manipulator. Yes, I think so. She created a possibly very dangerous situation for TS not knowing - or did she? - that TS was possibly getting ready to splitting ways with MS/ divorcing MS/ taking the kids away.

I am also wondering at this point, if LS was truthful about her relationship with TS. Business only? Could it be we are looking at not 1, but possibly 2 husbands, who were on the verge of 'losing' their wifes by separation and divorce? I am aware this is a rhetorical question, since we cannot sleuth LS' husband. But I thought it was okay opining on it.

-Nin

IMO, MS claimed FP stole from the office, and then fired him mentioning nothing about the accusation.:moo:

IMO, MS claimed FP stole from the office, and then fired him mentioning nothing about the accusation.:moo:

I had been wondering if this was actually mentioned to him when he was let go.....or if it was something spoken of only after TS was murdered. Did anyone ever state that TS told them this?

I found that very interesting about the 3 minute thing for a "healer". So I asked my psychic junkie friend if she ever came across anything like that. And she said that it has become a thing lately with psychics / intuitives, whatever they are calling themselves, especially for readings over the phone. They will send you a disclaimer which you need to acknowledge that you read by returning the email.

Within in the "agreement" is a part where they will start their reading first by spending 10 minutes explaining what they do and do not do during the reading. With this particular reader this does not come out of your "time" with them. And only has to be listened to the 1st time you go to them.

2nd, at the ten minute mark into your session with them the reader will stop and ask you if you want to continue if everything is seem right to you or whatever. You choose to continue and then you will have and pay for the full session. You pay in advance. If you don't think this is for you at the 10 minute mark the payment will be refunded in full. A lot of people are rating these types of readers on Yelp and other rating services and this gives them a little bit of protection to folks who bash them and say they didn't get anything out of them, or it didn't ring true, predictions didn't come through etc. They come back and say I asked you if you wanted to continue and if this was working for you, etc.

It also is a record that you see it as entertainment purposes only and not legally binding to what they tell you and so forth.
Thanks, RB for your insight. They just remind me of gypsies or carnies (carnival workers).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Here is an example of her personal promotional tour on Fox News. This "Interview" was one day after TS's funeral.
"I have to change the message getting out to the public. The MEDIA needs to shift from negativity to goodness." SMH
REALLY? what about finding whoever is responsible for this horrific murder and making sure there is justice for you dear/best friend??
also:
"I have to spread the message with every opportunity I have, to do exactly that...and I will.
July, 7th
[video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

Let me add that she calls TS "Mother Teresa" to the public, to continue to ride TS's successful coattails.
But her interview with LE was quite the contrary.
I assume she thought no one would hear what she really thought.
Too coincidental, I think LS heard TS' mom refer to TS as "her modern-day Mother Teresa".

WINK video/article : http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/09/family-friends-split-over-innocence-of-sievers-murder-suspects/

AW's daughter that died the drug-related death did live with JRR a few months before her death. C said JRR was violent and her grandmother said the family was glad when she got away from him.

“Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, described him as a perfect, non-violent person who worked 16-hour days to provide for her and her children.” Then why, does she talk about how he he would say was a hitman and that his weapon of choice was a hammer and that all his friends for years called him the hammer.

:thinking:

:thinking:
We know that CW introduced JR to Chelsea, <modsnip>
JR, being the pig that he is, weezles his way into her life as a live-in boyfriend and <modsnip> probably takes advantage of her in many other ways.
We know that Angie knew about this introduction and live-in <modsnip>.
Angie is her mother and let this happen. Even her co-worker made a statement that she believes Angie was instrumental in Chelsea's death.
ETA: disgusting and selfish, to say the least.

The Mother Teresa thing is odd considering LS posted this on Sunday, September 8, 2013.

"Mother Theresa was once asked "Will you join us in our anti-war demonstration?” And she said no. The requestor was very surprised and asked why not? She replied, "When you are going to have peace demonstration, then call me; I will come."

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/2013/09/bullying-and-love_8.html?spref=bl

This is BEFORE she got her massage license and BEFORE working with TS.

This predates LS calling TS Mother Teresa.

Not quite, BBM

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

'Teresa Sievers, a board certified internal medicine doctor, has been referring her clients to me for Reiki healing for the last couple of years. Six months ago, she approached me with the idea of combining her western integrative medicine practice with my medical intuition skills, thereby completing the emotional, mental and spiritual component so fundamental to true healing.'

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/sea...d-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=3

-Nin

I had been wondering if this was actually mentioned to him when he was let go.....or if it was something spoken of only after TS was murdered. Did anyone ever state that TS told them this?

FWIW FP said no, he was let go on friendly terms with praise by MS.

Thanks, RB for your insight. They just remind me of gypsies or carnies (carnival workers).

Hah! This post reminded me of the quote "There's a sucker born every minute!" by P.T. Barnum.

I realize there are posters here who "believe". I am not quite sure what it is they "believe". But honestly, to be paying money for a "reading" by a "Medical Intuitive" who "just knows things"? Things like "TS was confused about her sexual identity"? No proof of this, of course. No, she had never actually seen anything that would indicate this. But she "just knew".

Frankly, I think LS is quite the piece of work. I re-listened to Interview #2. You want to talk about rank gossip! Uggh!

Thanks Cym. I wonder where it states her financial analyst services?

TS didn't personally provide financial services as far as I know but I received several emailings advertising her seminars that featured herself, plus a life coach, plus a financial speaker.... Three different people with three different messages in one seminar. That's all.

Not quite, BBM

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

'Teresa Sievers, a board certified internal medicine doctor, has been referring her clients to me for Reiki healing for the last couple of years. Six months ago, she approached me with the idea of combining her western integrative medicine practice with my medical intuition skills, thereby completing the emotional, mental and spiritual component so fundamental to true healing.'

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/sea...d-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=3

-Nin

LS enrolled in massage school in 2013 and didn't receive her license until May 23, 2014.

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/Home

Do you think TS referred her patients to LS who wasn't licensed by the state of Florida and was just beginning taking massage school courses?

The first time TS is mentioned on LS's blog is September of 2014.

Or maybe LS is lieing. LS claims on her LinkedIn that she's been licensed for 6 years.

LMT FL lc# Ma76454
Your Wellness Connection, Inc.
2010 – Present (6 years)

LS enrolled in massage school in 2013 and didn't receive her license until May 23, 2014.

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/Home

Do you think TS referred her patients to LS who wasn't licensed by the state of Florida and was just beginning taking massage school courses?

The first time TS is mentioned on LS's blog is September of 2014.

Or maybe LS is lieing. LS claims on her LinkedIn that she's been licensed for 6 years.

LMT FL lc# Ma76454
Your Wellness Connection, Inc.
2010 – Present (6 years)

There seem to be inconsistencies, I agree. Perhaps TS was unaware of licensing issues, if they existed. In any way, it is a good catch on your part, Cymbaline.

-Nin

Hah! This post reminded me of the quote "There's a sucker born every minute!" by P.T. Barnum.

I realize there are posters here who "believe". I am not quite sure what it is they "believe". But honestly, to be paying money for a "reading" by a "Medical Intuitive" who "just knows things"? Things like "TS was confused about her sexual identity"? No proof of this, of course. No, she had never actually seen anything that would indicate this. But she "just knew".

Frankly, I think LS is quite the piece of work. I re-listened to Interview #2. You want to talk about rank gossip! Uggh!
That's pretty funny. I guess that's how he became successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member