Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS practiced Reiki and massages. A license is needed for each. LS had no licenses that any one can find.

Is that how I understand this topic?

If so, practicing without a license is a felony. Why was LS not charged?

What is LS doing today? Still practicing? Then she must have a license.

She has a license now- she started Massage school in 2013 and passed her test in May 2014, IIRC.

Clarification alert

We know that CW introduced JR to Chelsea, in order to hook her up with drugs.
JR, being the pig that he is, weezles his way into her life as a live-in boyfriend and supplies her with drugs and probably takes advantage of her in many other ways.
We know that Angie knew about this introduction and live-in affair.
Angie is her mother and let this happen. Even her co-worker made a statement that she believes Angie was instrumental in Chelsea's death.
ETA: disgusting and selfish, to say the least.

My first instinct was to remove this post because that is NOT what I was told by the anonymous VI 3 in my post linked here. Instead of removing the post I want to take this opportunity to clarify so this misconception/assumption doesn't "grow legs". In fact, it is a direct contradiction to what I was told. Yes, AWW's daughter suffered from addiction issues but when she stumbled into that dark abyss, I was told who her supplier was and it was not JRR. I purposely did not reveal the supplier's identity because that person(s) has absolutely no bearing on finding justice for the murder of Teresa Sievers or the disappearance of Ronnie Bolin.

not to defend CWW listening and reading the interviews I did not detect anything that implied CWW introduced C to JRR to hook her up with drugs, IMO a hookup maybe

This is accurate as to what I was told - basically that CWW encouraged the living arrangements and that his jailhouse buddy, JRR, was interested in a "hookup".

Clarification alert

My first instinct was to remove this post because that is NOT what I was told by the anonymous VI 3 in my post linked here. Instead of removing the post I want to take this opportunity to clarify so this misconception/assumption doesn't "grow legs". In fact, it is a direct contradiction to what I was told. Yes, AWW's daughter suffered from addiction issues but when she stumbled into that dark abyss, I was told who her supplier was and it was not JRR. I purposely did not reveal the supplier's identity because that person(s) has absolutely no bearing on finding justice for the murder of Teresa Sievers or the disappearance of Ronnie Bolin.

This is accurate as to what I was told - basically that CWW encouraged the living arrangements and that his jailhouse buddy, JRR, was interested in a "hookup".

In general for this case...( not talking specifically about what beach was "told".. we do not know for a fact and has not appeared in mainstream media)

Anyway .. :thinking: Its so hard to discern the credibility and disagreements between two individuals, and balancing the credibility of two people especially if one spoke to law enforcement under sworn statements, and one is a verified insider at Websleuths who we don't know who it is, vs another that has been quoted in mainstream media. :pullhair:

Even folks that have been identified and given sworn statements to LE are doubted here, especially if sworn statements are mutually exclusive?

Also .. if anybody wants to have one of the sworn statements transcribed in the next week, let me know and I can do it! which one would you want to have in front so that you can see and critique? After that I will have hand surgery and cannot type much, but before that, I can transcribe somebody's video ...whoever is the one everybody wants to have done?

Just sayin' :thinking:

Atthelake- you are awesome! Hope your hand surgery goes well. Which one do you most think needs to be transcribed?

My vote would be AL's- both and/or LS's- both.

By the way, do you (or anyone here) have any knowledge or info on LS's schooling at the Culinary Arts Institute in Colorado (I'm assuming Denver)? Dates or graduation?

It is true... It is difficult. I go by what my heart and head tell me in regards to choosing what or whom to believe. Not very scientific or formulaic!

Clarification alert

Thanks for clarifying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

In general for this case...( not talking specifically about what beach was "told".. we do not know for a fact and has not appeared in mainstream media)

Anyway .. :thinking: Its so hard to discern the credibility and disagreements between two individuals, and balancing the credibility of two people especially if one spoke to law enforcement under sworn statements, and one is a verified insider at Websleuths who we don't know who it is.

Even folks that have been identified and given sworn statements to LE are doubted here, especially if sworn statements are mutually exclusive?

:

snipped for subject matter

I understand it may be confusing and frustrating but it is nothing unique at all. It's the same as two witnesses testifying at any trial - each person may be telling the truth to the best of their ability. One may have knowledge of something the other witness does not. Or, one witness may believe they are being truthful but maybe their testimony is based on what they feel is a logical assumption.

Keep in mind that during this time JRR was on parole and required to meet regularly with a probation officer. He was probably being drug tested frequently. More telling, when MO LE arrested him and his probation was revoked, it was for weapons violations and not drug charges/violatons.

Atthelake- you are awesome! Hope your hand surgery goes well. Which one do you most think needs to be transcribed?

My vote would be AL's- both and/or LS's- both.

By the way, do you (or anyone here) have any knowledge or info on LS's schooling at the Culinary Arts Institute in Colorado (I'm assuming Denver)? Dates or graduation?

It is true... It is difficult. I go by what my heart and head tell me in regards to choosing what or whom to believe. Not very scientific or formulaic!

I have one that was a surprise for me ..an aha moment .. and stood out ..but I'll let everybody else tell me what they would like and I will go with the one that has the most interest. ( if I have time I will do the one I was most interested in also as I doubt it was of interest to most others because I seem to be the *ONLY ONE* here on WS who has quoted it so far.. Yet no one seemed to have interest in following up)

I have one that was a surprise for me ..an aha moment .. and stood out ..but I'll let everybody else tell me what they would like and I will go with the one that has the most interest. ( if I have time I will do the one I was most interested in also as I doubt it was of interest to most others because I seem to be the *ONLY ONE* here on WS who has quoted it so far.. Yet no one seem to have interest in following up)
Im curious, which one?

People are saying she is in it for money, but it appears to me she has access to a lot of wealth. But I do not know for sure

I have one that was a surprise for me ..an aha moment .. and stood out ..but I'll let everybody else tell me what they would like and I will go with the one that has the most interest. ( if I have time I will do the one I was most interested in also as I doubt it was of interest to most others because I seem to be the *ONLY ONE* here on WS who has quoted it so far.. Yet no one seem to have interest in following up)

I sometimes miss posts entirely or am distracted by a house bustling with 3 kids, 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and often times extra kids from the neighborhood- I'm THAT house- lol!

Can you please tell me or PM me this persons interview you speak of? I haven't listened to all of them I admit. TIA

No. Not yet anyway. Lol

People are saying she is in it for money, but it appears to me she has access to a lot of wealth. But I do not know for sure

If you found out she doesn't have access to a lot of money and actually has had quite a bit of financial trouble what would you think she wanted out of any of this?

She doesn't work for free- quite the opposite. Have you checked out her fee schedule for the 20 plus different types of services she offers on her website?

If you found out she doesn't have access to a lot of money and actually has had quite a bit of financial trouble what would you think she wanted out of any of this?

She doesn't work for free- quite the opposite. Have you checked out her fee schedule for the 20 plus different types of services she offers on her website?

Yes, I would change my mind as to her motivation, When I lived in the US, several wealthy woman had expensive shops where they sold clothing or other cute items. They could do it as a hobby really, as there is no way those shops could make it financially without a huge cash infusion. I was thinking Lenka could be like that.

I have a friend who has done alternative healing for decades and she does get results often. She has some wealthy clients whose last names anyone would recognize.

I think my friend is sincere but also an opportunist if that makes any sense at all. She gets plenty of special things from wealthy people. Vacations, equipment just to name some things, But she believes as well , as she sees the success. But she is out there in beliefs. Just not psychic or speaking with the dead.

Since I have known her for decades, I have seen all kinds of shenanigans re alternatives, People are desperate and lonely, The older we get, the more there are issues. People are ripe for the picking. Think of all the people who have cosmetic surgery to try to stave off old age.

I don't know how to say this without sounding really disgusting, but I now live in a foreign country that has tourists from all over the world.

The former Eastern block people who have wealth are coming here to vacation and I have very superficial interactioins with them.

But it seems there are some things in common, One restaurant is on a beach. The people were complaining to me that they could not sit at a table and eat their own food.

Another group went to a resort and had their own picnic lunch with many people in the group.

The ones I have met speak English and they are very business like when they speak. No emotion.

So that is my stereotypical view of maybe 30 or 40 people of high incomes from former Eastern block nations.

The way Lenka speaks and her total outward sense of entitlement does not surprise me at all. I have met women here on the arms of their wealthy older men who I guess to be women who got a rich husband.

We have a friend here who is desperate for a woman. He is old and has no money. He spends hours on the net chatting up Russian women who want to come here. Luckily, he does not have the money to send any an airline ticket,

Hubby tells his buddy that he is talking with someone in a phone booth in Mogadishu.

Ok- I'm going to do my due diligence, bite the bullet and listen to all of the interviews I haven't listened to up until this point.

It's a school break today here in Long Beach and my sweet son is off with a friend seeing Star Wars and my girls are spending the day at the bay with friends. I'm going to listen while I clean- you inspired me!

Does Florida have a provision where a Reiki/Massage therapist can work under the license of someone else? Like an MD?

Did LS only ever work for TS? Or was she self employed?

When the detective asks LS how long she has been practicing - she says she has been in business for 7, 5, 6 years - but (started) working with Dr. Siever's one and 1/2 years ago. That would be approximately January of 2014.

Im curious, which one?

I sometimes miss posts entirely or am distracted by a house bustling with 3 kids, 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and often times extra kids from the neighborhood- I'm THAT house- lol!

Can you please tell me or PM me this persons interview you speak of? I haven't listened to all of them I admit. TIA

CR?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BL..... 7/2 LE Interview of Dietitian who visited a healer the day prior to her LE interview, and had previous visions only when with this "healer" and saw visions with her "healer" the day before the interview... and couple of the visions were strangely similar :moo: to LS's visions in her interview.

Just seemed to set my hinky meter off.... how do healers work as to visions... do they sometimes lead others so they think that their visions suggested are their own?

But this person said the reason they were going to this healer was for medical purposes...and had visions of TS murder.... so :dunno: Made me question "who was this medical healer?" Someone we are aware of that also gave a vision story to LE?

If that is the case as to leading by the "healer" vs. coming up with on her own.. I hope she is quick step to LE... :moo:

She visioned :
stick by body
Bare leg (like the drawing we saw)
color blue
Body sprawled
violence
etc.......

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=sharing

BL..... 7/2 LE Interview of Dietitian who visited a healer the day prior to her LE interview, and had previous visions only when with this "healer" and saw visions with her "healer" the day before the interview... and couple of the visions were strangely similar :moo: to LS's visions in her interview.

Just seemed to set my hinky meter off.... how do healers work as to visions... do they sometimes lead others? But this person said the reason they were going to this healer was for medical purposes... so :dunno:

If that is the case as to leading by the "healer" vs. coming up with on her own.. I hope she is quick step to LE... :moo:

She visioned :
stick by body
Bare leg (like the drawing we saw)
color blue
Body sprawled
violence
etc.......

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=sharing
Yes, I remember listening to her. Her demeanor is so much the opposite of LS.
It was almost as if she was reluctant to reveal her vision. Didn't she mention that she has had visions before? If she or the healer knows LS then I would be very hesitant to believe her. However if she or the healer doesn't know LS I might give her some credibility that in her mind she pictured those things she described.

Does Florida have a provision where a Reiki/Massage therapist can work under the license of someone else? Like an MD?

Did LS only ever work for TS? Or was she self employed?

You must be licensed.

The Original Issue Date for her massage license is 05/23/2014.

The Date that Restorative Health and Healing was licensed as a Massage Establishment is 09/29/2014. (License # MM32894)

I can't find any info on the Florida Department of Health website for LS between those dates.

LS still has her address listed as 10201 ARCOS AVE #201 ESTERO, FL 33928 (Data As Of 2/15/2016)

480.034 Exemptions.—
(1) Nothing in this act shall modify or repeal any provision of chapters 458-464, inclusive, or of chapter 476, chapter 477, or chapter 486.
(2) Athletic trainers employed by or on behalf of a professional athletic team performing or training within this state shall be exempt from the provisions of this act.
(3) The state and its political subdivisions are exempt from the registration requirements of this act.
(4) An exemption granted is effective to the extent that an exempted person’s practice or profession overlaps with the practice of massage.

Source:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0400-0499/0480/0480.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member