Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenka was a big part of TS's inner circle, as were others. As we dig through, share information, personal experiences, theories and so on, we can't help but form opinions in this case like this that's so full of intricacies. The tentacles in this case reach out in many directions and as we digest all the information out there we are trying to understand the mind set of all the players to formulate reasons why this tragic event occurred and who was involved.

On another note, this may be a stretch but I used to get emailings from TS about her seminars. I never attended one but I did notice that in some of the invitations that, at times, she had financial speakers. I thought that was odd for a medical seminar but in her mind it was an important part of one's well being and I can't disagree. With all the theories thrown out there about the financial part of her business I wondered if by interacting with financial people she got advice and took stock in her own finances, perhaps discovering or at least suspecting some of MS's mismanagement, ineptness, and perhaps wrongdoings. Maybe she thought it was time to clean house of some of those around her, including MS, in order to get things in place for new ventures. Not being an insider this is a theory at best but being a business person all my life I can understand where she could have been coming from in this sense. Just a thought.

Jumping off your great post - I recall TS's mother saying that prior to the trip, TS was upset because her mom didn't feel comfortable watching the girls by herself (no judgment, I get it). I guess originally, TS wanted her mom to keep the girls when she (and MS?) returned to FL. AL recalled in her interview that TS was PO'd, and said something like "why can't mom do this for me?" and to me, TS's reaction to her mom pushing back on keeping the girls stuck out because why? Surely it is possible that TS simply needed a break as all moms do, but I don't know. I feel like there's more to it, taking into account that someone (blanking on who) stated TS had planned to meet with business partners that week.

My instinct tells me that TS had an important meeting or other business to take care of when she returned to FL, and she did not want the girls present. Not typical for TS, I'd assume. What makes this especially odd to me is what kind of meeting would affect the girls? The only example I can come up with - TS knew the "meeting" would be emotionally draining or very upsetting and the girls would pick up on her distress? For example, if TS was meeting with a financial advisor or attorney regarding divorce, debt or both?

This. I am keeping a very close watch on what is posted about Lenka. Since we now have access to her audio interviews, members are free to express their opinions/interpretations, etc... Considering her very close connections to TS, MS and others, as well as not just the info she discloses, but her tone, etc....I do understand why she is so polarizing and, therefore, evoke strong reactions.

All that said above, I used to be on the fence about Lenka. Now I'm on a big ol rocking seesaw. One day I feel she is in deep - thick as thieves with MS. The next day, I wake up feeling she may be yet another person who was manipulated by him.

That is why I have said almost nothing about her. I'm just compiling info and filing it away. One of the things that bothers me most is how she was too busy & wouldn't make time to come to LCSO to give a formal statement/interview but she was eager to accommodate ABC's Good Morning America's request. And she LOUDLY argues with AL when Annie relays to her LE advises them all to not accommodate the press. She even argues with the detective on the phone accusing him of "insulting her intelligence" regarding their request to refrain from giving the interviews. Her priorities disturb me greatly. Doesn't make her guilty of any conspiracy but it does shed light about the order of her priorities.

She was obviously very close with TS. They had goals. They had a mission. AL seemed to be on the same page to continue bringing that message(TS's message lets not forget) to the world, so i can see how LS would question and want a reason for an abrupt change to those plans.
I'm just bringing forth a distinct possibility. Of course, anything is possible. Folks here were suspicious of LS long long before any interviews or statements came out. I believe they were suspicious of her simply because they don't believe in the type of healing she does. That animosity was brought into these discussions being had now. I don't think that is fair and I think it is clouding peoples judgements.
Sheriff Scott has warned us many times not to jump to conclusions in this case. I think we should heed his advice. JMO

ETA - if she is being truthful, her priorities don't disturb me in the least. In fact, her priorities impress me and we could all learn a little about dedicating your life to help others. JMO

She was obviously very close with TS. They had goals. They had a mission. AL seemed to be on the same page to continue bringing that message(TS's message lets not forget) to the world, so i can see how LS would question and want a reason for an abrupt change to those plans.
I'm just bringing forth a distinct possibility. Of course, anything is possible. Folks here were suspicious of LS long long before any interviews or statements came out. I believe they were suspicious of her simply because they don't believe in the type of healing she does. That animosity was brought into these discussions being had now. I don't think that is fair and I think it is clouding peoples judgements.
Sheriff Scott has warned us many times not to jump to conclusions in this case. I think we should heed his advice. JMO

ETA - if she is being truthful, her priorities don't disturb me in the least. In fact, her priorities impress me and we could all learn a little about dedicating your life to help others. JMO

Speaking for myself, my suspicions about LS have zero to do with the type of energy healing that she practices/promotes. They have 100% to do with the following actions immediately following Teresa's death:

1. Within 24 hours of Teresa being killed she was involved with MS in creating the most outrageous fundraising goal I have ever seen. In the body of the fundraising request, LS stated "Her life was taken yesterday, June 29, 2015, by an unknown assailant(s) in her home." This was written before 24 hours had passed. What made LS so sure that this was what happened? Why was she promoting this narrative when it was unknown what happened on the date this fundraiser was created?
2. Within days of Teresa being killed she began a personal promotional tour with (IMO) the disguise of spreading Teresa's message. Teresa's service had not taken place. We now know, this media blitz was against the wishes of family and law enforcement. 100% self serving at least, part of a calculated plan at worst.
3. Within days of Teresa being killed LS took every opportunity to state that she was "best friends" with TS. Everyone who knows TS knows who her "best friend" was and it wasn't LS. Why was it so important for LS to present herself as the closest person, the one to be believed? Hurtful and disrespectful at best, part of a calculated plan at worst.
4. LS was involved very quickly with trying to keep the practice that Teresa built with her own sweat and tears operational so that her plans could survive Teresa. This was done in conjunction with MS. Again, where was the respect for the grieving family? Where was the outrage or even simple sentence to media about helping law enforcement find the killer? We never heard this from LS and MS. All MS and LS seemed to care about was (a) go fund me money and (b) practice money and (c) quickly finding a replacement for Teresa. LS and MS never imagined that Teresa was the reason for the practice - not them.

Since I have seen the tapes I can add so much more but I think my opinion is outlined. There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe.

This is simply my opinion and I certainly respect your opinion and the others who see LS in a different light.

Speaking for myself, my suspicions about LS have zero to do with the type of energy healing that she practices/promotes. They have 100% to do with the following actions immediately following Teresa's death:

1. Within 24 hours of Teresa being killed she was involved with MS in creating the most outrageous fundraising goal I have ever seen. In the body of the fundraising request, LS stated "Her life was taken yesterday, June 29, 2015, by an unknown assailant(s) in her home." This was written before 24 hours had passed. What made LS so sure that this was what happened? Why was she promoting this narrative when it was unknown what happened on the date this fundraiser was created?
2. Within days of Teresa being killed she began a personal promotional tour with (IMO) the disguise of spreading Teresa's message. Teresa's service had not taken place. We now know, this media blitz was against the wishes of family and law enforcement. 100% self serving at least, part of a calculated plan at worst.
3. Within days of Teresa being killed LS took every opportunity to state that she was "best friends" with TS. Everyone who knows TS knows who her "best friend" was and it wasn't LS. Why was it so important for LS to present herself as the closest person, the one to be believed? Hurtful and disrespectful at best, part of a calculated plan at worst.
4. LS was involved very quickly with trying to keep the practice that Teresa built with her own sweat and tears operational so that her plans could survive Teresa. This was done in conjunction with MS. Again, where was the respect for the grieving family? Where was the outrage or even simple sentence to media about helping law enforcement find the killer? We never heard this from LS and MS. All MS and LS seemed to care about was (a) go fund me money and (b) practice money and (c) quickly finding a replacement for Teresa. LS and MS never imagined that Teresa was the reason for the practice - not them.

Since I have seen the tapes I can add so much more but I think my opinion is outlined. There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe.

This is simply my opinion and I certainly respect your opinion and the others who see LS in a different light.

None of that makes me suspicious. LS's own sister and "soul mate" was very confident of LS and TS having a very close relationship.

I didnt say I see LS in a different light. I don't know her. I readily admit my strong beliefs in the type of work she does makes me want to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I don't know her or anything about her. I am just heeding the advice from the man who knows all.

We will just have to wait until the truth comes out. And it will come out. The real truth of this is going to be revealed and those responsible are going to be held accountable. I am 100% sure of that. JMO

<snipped for emphasis

THIS. This is really what bugs me the most. This is when the red flags start waving and the sirens start blaring. I try to give LS the benefit of the doubt. I always keep in mind that English is not her native language so sometimes her word choices seem terrible. I understand there may be cultural differences. However it is her ACTIONS and her priorities. The totality of these choices. There is no language barrier when it comes to interpreting her actions. They speak for themselves. Her priorities were just as AR indicates here. And it is not lost on me that they were the same as Mark's priorities. THAT is my biggest hurdle with LS. These actions of both Mark & Lenka reek of greed and moving on.

I believe in the type of work she does but like all things there are good people (honest, truthful and noble in their deeds, words and actions) and others who are not (less then honest, manipulative, self centered or self serving).

Why would you give her the benefit of the doubt because of the work she does? I really want to know. I think this is a mistake that a lot of people are making. I find it interesting.

I give LE the benefit of the doubt but in all things recognize that they are human and not above making mistakes or worse.

Jumping off your great post - I recall TS's mother saying that prior to the trip, TS was upset because her mom didn't feel comfortable watching the girls by herself (no judgment, I get it). I guess originally, TS wanted her mom to keep the girls when she (and MS?) returned to FL. AL recalled in her interview that TS was PO'd, and said something like "why can't mom do this for me?" and to me, TS's reaction to her mom pushing back on keeping the girls stuck out because why? Surely it is possible that TS simply needed a break as all moms do, but I don't know. I feel like there's more to it, taking into account that someone (blanking on who) stated TS had planned to meet with business partners that week.

My instinct tells me that TS had an important meeting or other business to take care of when she returned to FL, and she did not want the girls present. Not typical for TS, I'd assume. What makes this especially odd to me is what kind of meeting would affect the girls? The only example I can come up with - TS knew the "meeting" would be emotionally draining or very upsetting and the girls would pick up on her distress? For example, if TS was meeting with a financial advisor or attorney regarding divorce, debt or both?

CS, the "why can't mom do this for me" struck me as strange as well. One would think it would primarily be for the kids' benefit to stay with their grandma for a while. And yet TS said "for me". So I agree, she might have been up to some busy schedule including meeting the PR firm on the next Saturday to sign the contract. She may have lined up further appointment(s) with (business) lawyers (medical building?) or even other lawyers (divorce?).

The timing is strange indeed, since one of the two annual closings of TS' practice was scheduled to be during the fourth week of July, 7-19 through 7-29. That has always bothered me. No vacation plans for that week? Why not?

Under Policies & Fees:

http://www.drteresasievers.com/new-patient.php#.VsDaYuajZso

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• TS policy.jpg
    TS policy.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 162
"Since I have seen the tapes I can add so much more but I think my opinion is outlined. There are many of us who are suspicious of LS and it has nothing to do with her energy healing. Although after listening to the tapes, I could add manipulator and opportunist to what I believe."

LS is absolutely a manipulator. Absolutely an opportunist. In her interview she reveals that MS was either in the same room or very close-by when she created that account, because she talks about having MS sit at the computer and enter his own bank account information at the time she created the account. And I believe she mentioned that her husband was there also.

So, her friend and colleague has been found brutally murdered, she and her husband are with the husband of her friend (I wonder exactly where they were and who else might have been there) and her idea of the best thing to be doing is to be setting up a account and asking for $1,000,000???

And then she immediately begins giving dry-eyed press interviews about HER carrying on TS's work?

By almost anybody's standards, and despite whatever her "healing abilities" may be - either psychic or not - her behaviors were tremendously insensitive. Cold, calculating, and manipulative are words that fit.

This. I am keeping a very close watch on what is posted about Lenka. Since we now have access to her audio interviews, members are free to express their opinions/interpretations, etc... Considering her very close connections to TS, MS and others, as well as not just the info she discloses, but her tone, etc....I do understand why she is so polarizing and, therefore, evoke strong reactions.

All that said above, I used to be on the fence about Lenka. Now I'm on a big ol rocking seesaw. One day I feel she is in deep - thick as thieves with MS. The next day, I wake up feeling she may be yet another person who was manipulated by him.

That is why I have said almost nothing about her. I'm just compiling info and filing it away. One of the things that bothers me most is how she was too busy & wouldn't make time to come to LCSO to give a formal statement/interview but she was eager to accommodate ABC's Good Morning America's request. And she LOUDLY argues with AL when Annie relays to her LE advises them all to not accommodate the press. She even argues with the detective on the phone accusing him of "insulting her intelligence" regarding their request to refrain from giving the interviews. Her priorities disturb me greatly. Doesn't make her guilty of any conspiracy but it does shed light about the order of her priorities.

Well stated. I have no argument with any of what you've said in this post.

I understand why people dislike and distrust Lenka, but so far I haven't seen evidence of her involvement in Teresa's murder. She has been on my suspect list since first hearing of this murder, but nothing has come out that has caused that suspicion to gel. I've looked pretty hard at her and at one time thought a male relative of hers might be involved. I discarded that theory a long time ago.

At this point, I doubt her involvement but will reassess with each bit of new info released.

This stuck out to me, too. Not sure its business related though.

IMO, there is definitely a reason Teresa wanted the girls out of the way for a period of time after the CT trip. It was a big deal for her that her mom didn't want to keep them. When that didn't work out, she arranged for Adelina to babysit the girls from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on July 2, the day after Mark and the girls' scheduled return. Why?. She gave Adelina no reason for why they needed her. This is significant, IMO. Why wouldn't Mark and the girls just be at home getting back into their normal routine after vacation?

Add to that wouldn't the girls be on somewhat of a summer break? Do most homeschool children take similar breaks to "in school" children? My sisters kids always did. It was the time they could get together with their friends that went to traditional school.

Very interesting!

ETA Never mind, Mark said to AL they had to get back to homeschooling so I guess not.

I actually agree with much of what you are saying in the body of your post. I, too, believe in a mind/body connection. I started studying A Course in Miracles and found Marianne Williamson back in 2004. Her book, "A Return to Love" changed my life forever. I don't just believe it - I know that our thoughts and self-talk have a MAJOR impact on our emotional, mental and, eventually, our physical health. Personal experience. Like Teresa, I also believe that the best approach is a combination of holistic and conventional medicine.

However, in my opinion, Lenka TOTALLY jumped the shark into a whole other realm when she suggested Teresa was sending her messages from the "other side" about dark skinned males and blue Pontiacs. That is not to suggest that I don't believe some people may have certain powers but I darn sure don't believe Lenka is one of them. If she thinks so, she needs to think again because she lost a lot of credibility with me when she made that HUGE leap. Plus, she totally sucks at it because there has been ZERO evidence of 3 dark skinned males driving a blue Pontiac. That was one of the times I thought, "WTF?!? WHY did she even go 'there'?" Frankly, my conclusion was: 1) either she is a total quack, or 2) she is intentionally trying to mislead law enforcement.

Regarding your ETA referencing priorities: How do you reconcile that she felt it more urgent to give an interview to Good Morning America BEFORE she was willing to give one to LCSO?

I am very concerned about these free first meetings with a life coach, doctor and financial planner. To me, that screams scamming and opportunity . It really really bothers me as I am sure that I am not the only one who has seen scams such as this.

They prey on lonely people .Florida is filled with lonely, wealthy people.

Everything you've said makes sense except for the part about LS not realizing TS was the practice. It's hard for me to believe that she couldn't see that. I think she even stated herself that TS was irreplaceable.

Isn't Mi P a JD candidate, among other things? She could have been giving Teresa legal advice. Could that be why Mark wanted Ma P to be the one to find her?

<snipped for emphasis

THIS. This is really what bugs me the most. This is when the red flags start waving and the sirens start blaring. I try to give LS the benefit of the doubt. I always keep in mind that English is not her native language so sometimes her word choices seem terrible. I understand there may be cultural differences. However it is her ACTIONS and her priorities. The totality of these choices. There is no language barrier when it comes to interpreting her actions. They speak for themselves. Her priorities were just as AR indicates here. And it is not lost on me that they were the same as Mark's priorities. THAT is my biggest hurdle with LS. These actions of both Mark & Lenka reek of greed and moving on.

I get what you're saying, but I don't believe Mark ever thought that the practice could go on without Teresa. His declaration that they were seeking a like-minded physician to carry on Teresa's work was just smoke and mirrors, IMO. He knew the practice was dead the minute Teresa was dead, and he was glad to be rid of it. He just didn't want it to appear that way. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't foresee how his looking to replace Teresa would be perceived by normal people with healthy consciences. IMO, MS expected to receive the life insurance proceeds and leave RHHC behind him. Any claims to the contrary were just PR moves on his part.

LS, on the other hand, knew how rare a doctor like TS is -- a legitimate physician who believes wholeheartedly in the holistic approach and isn't afraid to rock the boat. This is why I have a hard time believing that LS could think the hopes and plans she was pursuing with TS could be realized without TS.

AmazonRain, I agree with your assessment about LS. I see her as a very cold, calculating, business orientated individual. Someone, who possibly uses other individuals as a stepping stone for her own benefit.

I recall her - in her statements- warning TS to being more cautious, when speaking onstage about traditional medicine, the shortcomings and possibly the pharmaceutical machinery. That shows LS' calculating side, being rather a "coward", than presenting herself in an unfavorable light. She even pointed out TS as a doctor needs to be more careful as opposed to herself, who would still not speak up and watch TS' back!

I do not think she is directly involved, just because she would lose way more than gaining (motive), as far as I can see. However, by influencing TS in a way, that is certainly led with manipulation, I can see how LS was creating "another nail in the coffin", literally and very unfortunately.Anyone with some business sense would (financially) advise against a new "Sievers & Spiska: Where East meets West" entity.

Why TS would choose to level up with a massage therapist (yes, I know that was not all she was doing, but officially, that's exactly what she is licensed for) in even creating the new business name is beyond me. A second venture to just cover the workshops and seminar gigs etc. would have made more sense - that's what I first thought it was-, than committing in an entire new business concept. Adding to it a very persuasive LS, who may have talked TS into letting go of first FP, then SH and possibly MS?

And that's another sore point: FP. He claimed openly during his interview he did not steal/used any drugs from TS' office, when being asked. I am wondering who told TS otherwise? We either believe FP in this regard or we would have to assume, that someone else stole/used medication (?), or it was made up (by who?). (How much medication was stolen? When? For how long? FP was there for 5 y, why would he all of a sudden steal medication?)

So again, I cannot see enough motive of LS at this point, unless there is additional undisclosed information. Is she an manipulator. Yes, I think so. She created a possibly very dangerous situation for TS not knowing - or did she? - that TS was possibly getting ready to splitting ways with MS/ divorcing MS/ taking the kids away.

I am also wondering at this point, if LS was truthful about her relationship with TS. Business only? Could it be we are looking at not 1, but possibly 2 husbands, who were on the verge of 'losing' their wifes by separation and divorce? I am aware this is a rhetorical question, since we cannot sleuth LS' husband. But I thought it was okay opining on it.

-Nin

So, just an update to what's been going on in the neighborhood. The purple truck has been there since last Monday, the 8th. As it is backed in, you cannot see the plate, so NBC went into the neighbors yard to get a view & picture and advised it was from New Mexico. The guy appears to be younger than Mark....they have been heard laughing in the garage and the other guy appeared to be on a laptop or something. He did drive the motorcycle a couple of times up & down the street, but obviously this relationship is more that a mere buy sell transaction. The house has been well lit at night, which is not the norm "inside". Yes, the girls are there.

Still seeing odd behavior by Mark, but then this is also the "norm" for him. Driving up & down Jarvis slowly...like he is casing the neighborhood. He used to do this prior to the murder too, so, although it's odd...it's still just Mark. The last couple of days a Sheriffs helicopter has been circling the neighborhood. Can't say that it is linked to the Sievers home, but it is directly over the area and flies fairly low. You can hear it over your television and several neighbors are hearing it as well. Let me also add that this was last weekend also and has been heard other times flying directly over the area.

Thought I'd give you something new to sleuth...who is this guy??!!!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sievers Truck.jpg
    Sievers Truck.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 406

IIRC, LS said in her interview that she had spoken with TS on Saturday about the contracts for the PR firm that they both were due to sign Monday, the date she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24