Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenka Spiska said in her interview that TS was very depressed and was taking antidepressants prescribed in MS's name because she didn't want a paper trail.

Lenka Spiska said in her interview that TS was very depressed and was taking antidepressants prescribed in MS's name because she didn't want a paper trail.

I wish LE asked LS about the source of this information.:gaah:

I don't disagree. However, considering that a) MS told people his anti-depressants were TS's b) TS's might be missing laptop, and c) SMS's choice of words during this investigation, I feel like MS is trying to cover up a bad act incidental to TS's murder.:thinking:

The missing laptop, throwing the office equipment in the dumpster the day of the funeral, only working at night, his MO condo, his MO phone number, his MO LPN license and it's my opinion he was having an affair with someone close.

The missing laptop, throwing the office equipment in the dumpster the day of the funeral, only working at night, his MO condo, his MO phone number, his MO LPN license and it's my opinion he was having an affair with someone close.

In Missouri?

The toxicology report will confirm that if it's true.

And I'm stating in my post that Lenka is a Gypsy with the whole card reading sort of thing; With a side order of give me your palm for the intuitive answers, Type of con.

Lol. Jmo.

And I'm stating in my post that Lenka is a Gypsy with the whole card reading sort of thing; With a side order of give me your palm for the intuitive answers, Type of con.

Lol. Jmo.

The LS consent form is a good read.

Reading between the lines, it seems that some people think there may have been a drug connection, more lucrative than the life insurance.

I think they may be correct.

Why else someone would attempt to gain illegal access to empty buildings except to store stolen merchandise or illegal drug shipments?
Has anyone else come across this information? (I am not talking about MS or his Missouri buddies, although I think they are part of the scheme)

I could be way off base, but I have wondered about why anyone would risk being arrested for breaking into an empty building and this might be it.

Thank you! I always want to give credit where due :D I hadn't known about her after hours classes and links you posted - I think it's great information and fills in some blanks. It's so easy to take things at face value even in a case like this.

It does make a difference to "consider the source" as we used to say as teenage girls when someone else gossiped. In this case, I think everything said by LS, MS needs to be sourced. At first blush, I assumed LS's info came from TS, but when you posted about the night classes, it clicked for me.

Same with MS telling AL that CWW did "all" the computer work on TS' computer and the practice. I want to know if AL had ever heard that from TS herself, because if she hadn't, that would pretty well red flag that bit of info.

The LS consent form is a good read.

Oh my. Enlightening, to say the least. If she isn't dispensing medical advice without a license, I don't know what you would call her "treatments" especially since she calls herself a Medical Intuitive.

That's a fine line. She herself, uses the terms "treatment". I mean, I know I can get a "treatment" at a hair salon, but they don't refer to it as anything medical.

Thank you! I always want to give credit where due :D I hadn't known about her after hours classes and links you posted - I think it's great information and fills in some blanks. It's so easy to take things at face value even in a case like this.

It does make a difference to "consider the source" as we used to say as teenage girls when someone else gossiped. In this case, I think everything said by LS, MS needs to be sourced. At first blush, I assumed LS's info came from TS, but when you posted about the night classes, it clicked for me.

Same with MS telling AL that CWW did "all" the computer work on TS' computer and the practice. I want to know if AL had ever heard that from TS herself, because if she hadn't, that would pretty well red flag that bit of info.

'Same with MS telling AL that CWW did "all" the computer work on TS' computer and the practice. I want to know if AL had ever heard that from TS herself, because if she hadn't, that would pretty well red flag that bit of info.'

AL could have heard it directly from CWW or AW, when they were together at the condo in Bonita Springs. Or she could have heard it from MS, when introducing CWW to her at the funeral or afterwards.

Whether it was actually true, that is another question, and it could have been planted to explain any traces leading back to CWW, if that's what you were referring to.

-Nin

'Same with MS telling AL that CWW did "all" the computer work on TS' computer and the practice. I want to know if AL had ever heard that from TS herself, because if she hadn't, that would pretty well red flag that bit of info.'

AL could have heard it directly from CWW or AW, when they were together at the condo in Bonita Springs. Or she could have heard it from MS, when introducing CWW to her at the funeral or afterwards.

Whether it was actually true, that is another question, and it could have been planted to explain any traces leading back to CWW, if that's what you were referring to.

-Nin

bbm

That is indeed what I meant.

image.jpg

And when Restorative Health & Healing Center closed its doors it was a massage establishment.

It's so sad.

Oh my. Enlightening, to say the least. If she isn't dispensing medical advice without a license, I don't know what you would call her "treatments" especially since she calls herself a Medical Intuitive.

That's a fine line. She herself, uses the terms "treatment". I mean, I know I can get a "treatment" at a hair salon, but they don't refer to it as anything medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona