IA IA - Joshua Wellman, 35, Cedar Rapids, 12 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Joshua Wellman
joshwellman1.jpg

Family of Missing Man Searches for Answers

Cedar Rapids, Iowa -
35-year-old Vinton native Joshua Wellman was last seen after he was dropped off at the Cedar Rapids Area Substance Abuse Center November 12.

His family hasn’t seen or heard from him since.

“There’s definitely something wrong,” Wellman’s step-father Dan Walton said. “He wouldn’t go a day without talking to his sister or his mother or something. That’s just not his nature.”

They reported him missing with Cedar Rapids police a couple days later. While investigators started their search, the Walton’s did their own.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Family-of-Missing-Man-Searches-for-Answers-368811611.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

There are many people that are helping searching for Josh, myself included. My daughter is very close to Josh's family. it's very upsetting not getting answers . I just hope that the C R Police will start doing more now that Chris Bagley's been recovered and know this is serious about Josh's disappearance

Joshua Wellman
joshwellman1.jpg

Cedar Rapids, Iowa -
35-year-old Vinton native Joshua Wellman was last seen after he was dropped off at the Cedar Rapids Area Substance Abuse Center November 12.

His family hasn’t seen or heard from him since.

“There’s definitely something wrong,” Wellman’s step-father Dan Walton said. “He wouldn’t go a day without talking to his sister or his mother or something. That’s just not his nature.”

They reported him missing with Cedar Rapids police a couple days later. While investigators started their search, the Walton’s did their own.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53