Bosma Murder Trial 02.25.16 - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a deliberately misleading, hostile witness to me. And she contacted LE first back on May 14, 2013. I wonder what changed? ;)

MOO

And it really makes me curious as to what conversations took place during those 6 visits!

This guy kinda sums things up..I wonder when he will be taking the stand?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

I wonder if he will be taking the stand.. according to one article I read, he had not even been interviewed by police at the time of the story (I believe it was written by ABro). I hope he takes the stand too.

Was there something wrong with the whole MRO plan to begin with, because there were ads being taken out, stating that the MRO would be open in Fall 2012. That obviously didn't happen, even though WM was still alive at the time:

Millardair MRO
251 Jetliner Court, Breslau, Ontario N0B 1M0
Phone: 6475312521
E-mail: sales@millardairmro.com
``Millardair MRO will commence operations in the fall of 2012, maintaining large commercial transport aircraft, upon approval, as a Transport Canada AMO, to provide a premium MRO service, focused on the customer, utilizing a Quality Management System in accordance with SAE AS9110A

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...xhHb4Hu4zb9O9SlZADO7jw&bvm=bv.115339255,d.d24

Honest questions:
Is that illegal then for SS to work for DM while on no contact/witness list?
How can SS is testifying when it seems like a conflict of interest?
How was SS involved and knew so much but not charged with anything?

I think you are right on, Snooper. I don't think Williams was here to give us the big picture on DM/Millardair financial status. I think the Crown will have a forensic accountant in to do that, like they did in the Dennis Oland case, where finances were part of the motive for the murder. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/oland-trial-finances-money-1.3305286

I wonder if that part may not happen until the WM trial though? I guess since the defence's theory is that DM didn't need to steal a truck since he had the money to pay for a truck, it should be admissable and relevant as to both his personal, and his business financial affairs.

LW seemed to run in circles to purposely confuse everyone. Seems like she's hiding something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had a $3.7 million bank loan...could pay salaries, buy condos with that, but that money was earmarked for hangar equipment so the bank called the loan in once things were no longer headed that way. It wasn't technically their money.

Do we know that the bank called the loan in? Do the Millards/Burns still own the Riverside property or did it sell?

Unless I hear otherwise from Admin, this is how I call it:

This is a trial thread. The witness LW, her husband, and the company owned by her/them are not on trial here. The testimony LW has given can be discussed, but sleuthing the witnesses and their company is off-limits.

Do we know that the bank called the loan in? Do the Millards/Burns still own the Riverside property or did it sell?

Riverside is sold, and one can assume the bank charge of $3.8M against it was related to the loan for the hangar. They must have had to sell it to clear the debt...too bad, it was a good income-generating property.

Yesterday we learned...

Jason Agnew, NAPA auto parts salesperson guy who sold auto parts to SS (and spoke with him every day on the phone) also sometimes had dealings with "Charlie the IT guy"

Charlie the IT guy is Charles Dubiens - Lisa Williams' husband.

Now someone explain to me why the heck the auto parts sales guy *ever* would have had a reason to deal with Charlie the IT guy? Auto parts and IT go together as much as peanut butter and lugnuts.

So I'm the guy running the hangar. I hire Lisa to do bookeepping. I pay SS to deal with other stuff, including the NAPA guy, that he talks to on the phone EVERY day.

How the heck does Lisa's husband end up dealing with the NAPA guy?

Does Napa deal in computer parts for cars.....maybe that is what they both have in common....maybe they both know DM and are at the hangar frequently....maybe Napa buys computer parts from IT Guy's company in Mississauga.....maybe LW has time on her hands, <modsnip> and her husband Charley IT guy knows she is good and she is also just what DM needs now that he is in charge of MA. IMOO

this woman completely reports things that were not what I heard testified..she says in this interview that DM took out the loan for 3.7 M when we heard that WM was the one that took out the loan for the company.

https://soundcloud.com/am900chml/the-finances-for-millardair-are-on-display-at-the-bosma-trial-today

Susan Clairmont also reported that in her article from yesterday. Which goes to show just how confusing this witness was on the stand. The reporters are not consistent about her testimony.

MOO

If Millardair was not generating any income, how did it make $125,000/year????

I think that was an estimate / projection of what was to made given the plan of creating a "hotel for airplanes" AKA DM's "restructuring" business plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member