-Nin

Attachments

• sievers house plan LCSO doc dump5 bates 36797.jpg
    sievers house plan LCSO doc dump5 bates 36797.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 655
  • sievers house plan LCSO INVESTIGATION doc dump5.png
    sievers house plan LCSO INVESTIGATION doc dump5.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 660
Nin. How did you get the share viewable without us needing to download. Did you do it via adobe reader to the drive. Or was it just automatically viewable for that particular file? Thanks.

I downloaded that particular file from NBC2 directly via Adobe reader (DC) into my docs, then uploaded to google doc, then share. I also downloaded files from the WS google via DC Acrobat Reader. No problems.

-Nin

I downloaded that particular file from NBC2 directly via Adobe reader (DC) into my docs, then uploaded to google doc, then share. I also downloaded files from the WS google via DC Acrobat Reader. No problems.

-Nin

Great scott. Lol. Good job. I'm on my phone and at work. Do you have the ck and sh interviews (viewable ) handy. Im just itching to read something. Lol

MS takes the girls to a play date so he can play. What a sick B######!

Are other ppl thinking that TS was attacked in the kitchen. Looks like she made a smoothie for work the next day or maybe CWW and JRR did that. Very scary interview to read by CK. Very brave of her to come forward.

Trip to FL for TS' funeral: CWW and AW stayed at MS' mother's home, but there was no room for her own daughter (sis of MS) to stay there. Odd. Cruel if you ask me - you'll think so, too after reading the interview of CK.

CWW mentioned the Bolin Family to CK while visiting day before the funeral.

Bates 30218
30218.png

Interesting, first year of law school beginning in June according to MS?

This man is obsessed with bringing TS down, tarnishing her reputation at any cost obviously. Just so wrong on so many fronts: grrrr: TS can't defend herself. Children have to hear this. And if he is so ashamed of what LE will find...why blab exactly what you want them to 'interpret' BEFORE even handing the phone over? So you can in fact get your garbage out there?

My goodness, you (MS) murdered your wife and mother of your children and you (MS) still cannot let her (TS) RIP with dignity?

I say let's not even further acknowledge or have any discussion on what MS said about what would be discovered on his phone. Let's not validate his lies by discussing. I am therefore loosely referencing the topic at hand. :sick::hand::hand::ignore::ignore::ignore::Bennymonkey::no::no:Can you imagine how TS would feel if she heard these lies being said about her? Disgraceful.

Are other ppl thinking that TS was attacked in the kitchen. Looks like she made a smoothie for work the next day or maybe CWW and JRR did that. Very scary interview to read by Carrie Kain. Very brave of her to come forward.

I definitely think she was attacked in the kitchen. What's weird is in the kitchen photos, I don't remember seeing anything that looked like a green smoothie in the fridge. There was a tall black container thing on the top shelf, but it didn't look like a smoothie container to me. Unless TS made it and then poured it in that container. But then how would CK know it was green in a black container. Did he make that up? Weird.

I definitely think she was attacked in the kitchen. What's weird is in the kitchen photos, I don't remember seeing anything that looked like a green smoothie in the fridge. There was a tall black container thing on the top shelf, but it didn't look like a smoothie container to me. Unless TS made it and then poured it in that container. But then how would CK know it was green in a black container. Did he make that up? Weird.

I was honestly getting chills reading this interview. I was visualizing MS and CK talking in his house. The part i was really scared about was when CK turned around and MS was right behind her....MS knew too many details for a person not being at the crime..... and what he exposed those girls to in his play dates....oh yeah that's healthy, knowing daddy is playing around.....so sad!

CK1.jpg

Bates 30232

:thud:

ETA: Remember how smart Mark thought he was being when he instructed LE to "make sure you check under her fingernails for DNA" :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus
Back