2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

C.K clearly states that Mark tried to blame S.H for having motive to his lawyer ; With the reasoning that S.H was looking to work with another doctor. Lol

He must have tried to possibly suggest that she could have been behind the murders of the other holistic doctors as well.

Poor Mark. He seen those millions slipping away from grasp. Lol.

All files should open now with the GD and I do mean GD pdf viewer & sharable links. No reason for it, the same exact files uploaded just fine on other project drive accounts I have access to. Level 1 tech support could not resolve the issue and even shared my desktop with them to show them the same file uploading in 2 different accounts with 2 different results.

BUT as a last gasp resort, I tried Manage Version & Upload new version (when a new file upload failed umpteen times.) and got the red PDF instantly. Success the hard way. Now if I can remember to tell Level 2 when they contact us tomorrow. :)

All files should open now with the GD and I do mean GD pdf viewer & sharable links. No reason for it, the same exact files uploaded just fine on other project drive accounts I have access to. Level 1 tech support could not resolve the issue and even shared my desktop with them to show them the same file uploading in 2 different accounts with 2 different results.

BUT as a last gasp resort, I tried Manage Version & Upload new version (when a new file upload failed umpteen times.) and got the red PDF instantly. Success the hard way. Now if I can remember to tell Level 2 when they contact us tomorrow. :)

Thanks KateB. Ole Nin loads it via adobe to the drive. But that CK interview was wonderful to read and I'm glad that they waited until after CWW plea deal and Marks arrest to release it.

I truly think that the prosecution knew that her interview was very important. Btw. Thanks for the docs you guys.

I will leave y'all in my will. Lol. Much love.

Thanks KateB. Ole Nin loads it via adobe to the drive. But that CK interview was wonderful to read and I'm glad that they waited until after CWW plea deal and Marks arrest to release it.

I truly think that the prosecution knew that her interview was very important. Btw. Thanks for the docs you guys.

I will leave y'all in my will. Lol. Much love.

Thanks. But I didn't do anything differently except upload them twice. Even the one gps map that we are short, I took NIN's copy from MSM & uploaded it, got blue blob, managed versions, uploaded the same file again instantly as a "new version", got Red PDF. So it's just for now, every PDF file will have to be uploaded twice. But only once on every other GD account I have.

Question. Who invites people over to the home to go and swim while fingerprint dust and smudges and dried blood is still visible ?

So glad you mentioned it. CK actually had to wipe the fingerprint dust off the stool to sit down! MS, like some kind of crazy host, points out where the body was found!

The girls were brought back to the house way too soon. But what really riles me is how much interaction the girls had with CWW, at the beach, at the house swimming, maybe they thought he's fun Dad's cool friend or something, and now...such heartbreaking realizations ahead for those girls.

YAY! Woke up this morning and I can read docs! Thx Beach for whatever you did!

You can listen to the ENTIRE CK interview at this site.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ments-in-Sievers-case-370696711.html?d=mobile
There is an "orange circle" and you can click on in and listen to the audio. She, CK, is delightful, articulate and easy on the ears. (Unlike so many of the interviews I have endured....specifically AW's, BS's & JL's) I was bone tired, but could not stop listening to her. She has tons of information and insight. I could type for hours on the info she provided and ask lots of questions....but will leave it to y'all to handle the details. Hope you won't mind if I throw out a few quick highlights:
Mark kept telling CK TS was bludgeoned 17 times....but how did Mark know when the info had not been released??
Mark's deceased sister and CWW's sister "W" also had a romantic relationship!! Why does this not surprise me?
Mark told CK about CWW being involved in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance!! Ditto on the I am not surprised!
Mark's attorney told him the info on his phone made him look guilty and that he should fight to get the phone info back from the police!!! WOW... (At least I finally found something I can agree with in regards to Hollander:()
BS is not likable. (I tend to agree on many levels)
CK spoke fondly of CWW when they dated as teens. Said he was bright and accomplished until they broke up. Lost contact with him for a long time.
Kept in constant contact with MS....and now I am curious about who the three other women in MS's life might be....in the interview names Beth, Danielle and someone with a little boy who "misses her little mermaids" etc....were told by Mark to expect questions from investigators?
CK (my interpretation of her thoughts)...Mark is so "attached/obsessed" with his daughters (radical thinking) he would commit murder rather than have them taken away from him.
MS did not want TS's family to know about his private life.

....just tons of information in the interview. And I stated earlier, just a real pleasant person overall.

C.K clearly states that Mark tried to blame S.H for having motive to his lawyer ; With the reasoning that S.H was looking to work with another doctor. Lol

He must have tried to possibly suggest that she could have been behind the murders of the other holistic doctors as well.

Poor Mark. He seen those millions slipping away from grasp. Lol.

BBM

LOL LOL - My eyes were rolling so hard when I read that... they almost fell out of my head... yeah...talk about Reaching.. :what:

I was so exhausted as I settled into bed earlier...I thought I'd take a quick peek at CK's interview.....Well, that quick peek turned into a couple of hours....She had me woken up by page 3. That interview was a page turner for me. Some of it I had to go back and re-read ...it was just so ...disturbing.

After hearing CK's experience before, at and after the funeral with Mark and CWW....plus about a 100 other things I've read in prior documents....it really blows my mind that Mark Sievers actually thought his plan was a good one and both he and CWW apparently thought "they had this"....When in reality - it seems like the worst put together plan possible ..and Mark's "acting" skillz need A LOT of work....lol....
After reading the prior doc dumps, I didn't think Mark could get any more stupid/worse in my mind.......but he certainly has. I truly do think ice runs through his veins.

JMO/MOO/ETC.

How about the "seductive behaviors" between cww and his sister? Yikes!
And there are so many gay female family members I could not keep them straight. Including one who likes to demonstrate her standing urination skills by peeing on people.

Apparently ms did not discriminate between the sexes in his swinging and he "needed sex at least twice per day".

The ck interview is chock full of such gems.

And yeah, I intuited that I didn't like bs while watching her first interview. Certainly sounds like she and aw - described by interviewers as "not a kind person" - bonded when cww & aw stayed at her house during the funeral.

I have to reread CK's interview today. So much was covered. I read it last night with my jaw on the floor but I know I missed some details.

First I am so glad she went with her gut and contacted LE. Second, I agree with those of you who have said she is Websleuth material if she isn't a member already. This lady is something else, and I mean that in the best possible way. Last, I am glad her interview did not come out until MS was behind bars. What a scary position to be in. I believe she lost sleep over this case and I hope she can rest now knowing she did the right thing by relaying her concerns to the authorities.

YAY! Woke up this morning and I can read docs! Thx Beach for whatever you did!

All "thanks" go to KateB! I was working on it until I opened CK's interview.... :iamashamed:

CK is an outright HERO.

In this whole mess there was this solid soul we didn't even know about and God Bless Her and her family. :heartbeat:

CK is an outright HERO.

In this whole mess there was this solid soul we didn't even know about and God Bless Her and her family. :heartbeat:

Truer words were never said. I'm now late for work but had to finish reading that interview. I guess when you know someone for 30+ years, you do know when something is off. I'm just thankful she didn't put blinders on to his strange behavior and came forward.

LOL, you guys beat me to it once again! I came to post that not only is CK one smart woman, she is incredibly intuitive and I mean that sincerely.

This is one amazing interview.

She must have been freaking out every other minute as he said or did something else. Each time he tried to be smart, he dug the hole deeper.

Every Freaking Time.

She's great! My new hero <3

I touch based on this last night but it looks like TS was attacked in the kitchen. Previous ppl stated a long time ago someone was hiding in the pantry. Was CWW and JRR both in the pantry? Who made the smoothie? If she wasn't attacked right away when she got home then I wonder why she didn't set the alarm. She would have noticed it was off if she still had the time to roam around the house when she got back.....

"At some point, we have to just let it go," said no innocent husband ever a week after his wife was brutally murdered in the home where he lives with his two young daughters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back