2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

bbm - Ooh, good one DM! I never thought that this might be the first time they had to discuss anything privately! Y'know, something like "so I guess I should tell you that I involved my other best bud, the big-mouthed dufus who calls himself "the hammer" to do the actual deed. You may remember him, you had a tantrum when he took 'your' parking spot at my wedding?"

Oh, yyyyeeah...I'd pay to have heard that conversation. I know you'd chip in, lol! :D

Good one. Here it was I was guessing what in the world (or who) was MS doing for those approx 6 hrs. Maybe, in fact, he was visiting w MiP trying to talk her into staying in school but his sunburn proves him in sun. Maybe he just needed face time w CWW to tie up some loose ends as this was first time them together since........

I would like to personally say a big Thank You to Scout for initiating/editing/maintaining the trusty calendar. I reflect back on it frequently. The puzzle slowly comes into focus more each time I view it.
http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/sieve...2015%2F06%2F01
attachment.php

Attachments

• ark.jpg
    ark.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 225
Obviously MS chose someone he knew who loved TS and who would be concerned about her well-being. I have a girlfriend who I adore and would do anything for but despise her husband. Some people tolerate and accept who their friends are married to. Maybe that's the case here as well. I believe during the 911 call MP refers to MS as "my friend's husband" or "her husband" "called me" and not "my friend called me". Not that means anything but something I think I recall now that it was brought up.

I totally agree with the "soft threat". Just like when CWW told the story about him killing the woman for taking some years away from him when he went to prison for the drug charge. It's these type of people's M.O. - they claim they committed some horrific crime to put the scare and threat into the one's they are telling it to. They believe it keeps them "in check" and is an intimidation tactic. Abusive spouses do the same thing.

Man, I'm thinking it would have been REALLY short-sighted to commit a murder without any cash up front or shortly thereafter like funeral time as you say; that would be the perfect time to work out some cash to tide them over had everything gone well. Maybe at that time, it still seemed like there were no problems to those guys?

LOL, I mean I think it's funny, but it's not funny because of circumstances, no, it's funny and now actually it's hilarious to me to fantasize that CWW never uttered a peep about JRR's involvement. I'd love to imagine how MS may have felt if the first he heard of JRR was from the news.

If I was CWW, I'd be afraid to have to tell MS about JRR and would do it in a public place so MS wouldn't haul off and hit him or something.

:silly

Your post really made me perk up ... I hadn't given too much thought to the details regarding the involvement of JRR ... a few questions come to mind:

1. when MS hired CWW to kill his wife, obviously he felt that CWW was more than capable of committing such a horrific murder - does that mean that MS knew CWW could do it because he had murdered someone before?

2. Did MS hire CWW because he knew he would keep his word? Did MS make it clear, or just assume, that CWW would commit this act by himself? Or, did MS say "do it and I don't care how it gets done".

3. Assuming that MS intended for CWW to commit the murder by himself, at what point did MS realize he had hired JRR to assist? And, was JRR the actual killer or was it both JRR and CWW?

4. Why would MS, CWW or JRR be stupid enough to believe they could use, or be paid with, insurance money? Don't they watch the ID channel or Dateline to know that those funds are not released during a murder investigation?

Oh to be a fly on the wall when CWW told MS the details and the involvement of JRR!

bbm - Ooh, good one DM! I never thought that this might be the first time they had to discuss anything privately! Y'know, something like "so I guess I should tell you that I involved my other best bud, the big-mouthed dufus who calls himself "the hammer" to do the actual deed. You may remember him, you had a tantrum when he took 'your' parking spot at my wedding?"

Oh, yyyyeeah...I'd pay to have heard that conversation. I know you'd chip in, lol! :D

Oh yeah....they couldn't have discussed any details via phone at this point unless they are that stupid which....nevermind LOL! But they had to find the time to discuss details of the actual crime in an attempt to stay a step ahead of the investigation and also to fill in the blanks of AW big mouth and what she told her mother, etc. Could've also been "pay day" for at least a portion of the $$$. Who's to say that originally there wasn't more than MS indicated in the safe and CWW was given permission to take part of what was in there. MS could've told detectives an approximate of what was in there after the first "installment" was taken. However, I don't think the Medical Examiner or Funeral Director could've stated a specific number of being hit "17 times" and it match what MS said before the results were released.

Man, I'm thinking it would have been REALLY short-sighted to commit a murder without any cash up front or shortly thereafter like funeral time as you say; that would be the perfect time to work out some cash to tide them over had everything gone well. Maybe at that time, it still seemed like there were no problems to those guys?

LOL, I mean I think it's funny, but it's not funny because of circumstances, no, it's funny and now actually it's hilarious to me to fantasize that CWW never uttered a peep about JRR's involvement. I'd love to imagine how MS may have felt if the first he heard of JRR was from the news.

If I was CWW, I'd be afraid to have to tell MS about JRR and would do it in a public place so MS wouldn't haul off and hit him or something.

:silly

Or knowing that he was "carrying", shoot him and her both being as "extreme" as he is said to be.

Your post really made me perk up ... I hadn't given too much thought to the details regarding the involvement of JRR ... a few questions come to mind:

1. when MS hired CWW to kill his wife, obviously he felt that CWW was more than capable of committing such a horrific murder - does that mean that MS knew CWW could do it because he had murdered someone before?

2. Did MS hire CWW because he knew he would keep his word? Did MS make it clear, or just assume, that CWW would commit this act by himself? Or, did MS say "do it and I don't care how it gets done".

3. Assuming that MS intended for CWW to commit the murder by himself, at what point did MS realize he had hired JRR to assist? And, was JRR the actual killer or was it both JRR and CWW?

4. Why would MS, CWW or JRR be stupid enough to believe they could use, or be paid with, insurance money? Don't they watch the ID channel or Dateline to know that those funds are not released during a murder investigation?

Oh to be a fly on the wall when CWW told MS the details and the involvement of JRR!

The idiot apparently was in a hurry for the funds from the insurance policy(ies). What a dummy to think that a newspaper article of her murder could be potentially used to get the process rolling without a death certificate.

On July 1st CWW & AW start their drive down to Florida. They head back home on July 10th.

Did they stay at the cordial BS's the entire time? Or did CWW ever dare to go back to Mark's house after to stay there?

Didn't he go swimming there after?

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/07/01

How convenient for CWW to be invited over to "swim", party, or fix "security cameras etc. in order to be able to explain why his DNA or fingerprints were located in the house should the need arise ehhhh? I'm not convinced that MS and CWW attempted to set JR up either. Good God - it's scary putting ourselves into a criminal mind in attempt to figure this stuff out and contemplate.

Did Mark routinely carry his gun, I wonder? It is interesting to me that he apparently was at the funeral and also the next day at the house when CK came to visit. Was it for show or was he genuinely afraid of someone?

How interesting that MS states to CK "At some point we just have to let it go" ....it seems almost symbolic to the book "Letting Go" that was left at the "staged" crime scene.

Maybe i just missed it in all the pages i've read... but has it been talked about how the 1st patient of the day TS was to be back cancelled her appt over the weekend but no one knew... But MS brought it up to SH on the phone when TS was late.. and then she found it??? Thus the need for all the phone calls in the AM, thru off the time or was it 'planned'???? That just jumped out to me reading SH's statement. What are the odds....

Keeping up with this case is a full time job!

Honest to Pete, I've moved, became a grandma, been traveling all over the place and trying to keep up with this absolutely convoluted messed up case. And Lord help us as we try to understand these characters.

I am here for Teresa and her family. All she wanted was to work hard for a good life with her family and she just landed up with the most hedonistic monster out there. Unbelievable.

Lakshmi, Congratulations on the grand baby! :baby:

Maybe i just missed it in all the pages i've read... but has it been talked about how the 1st patient of the day TS was to be back cancelled her appt over the weekend but no one knew... But MS brought it up to SH on the phone when TS was late.. and then she found it??? Thus the need for all the phone calls in the AM, thru off the time or was it 'planned'???? That just jumped out to me reading SH's statement. What are the odds....

I remember reading that also, Kakidoll.

Must be one of those coinkydinks.

ETA:
Did Mark routinely carry his gun, I wonder? It is interesting to me that he apparently was at the funeral and also the next day at the house when CK came to visit. Was it for show or was he genuinely afraid of someone?

I know TS had a permit to carry. I'm not sure if it was conceal and carry. Carrying a gun probably makes MS feel more manly.
He is all about the bravado.
We all know he is bad, real bad & rotten to the core.

Do you mean MS knew, but didn't inform the office?

That sounds quite plausible to me, SH's interview doesn't make it very clear and I didn't see it mentioned in CA's interview:

SH: So I said, '’Crystal,” I said, "did you hear from Doctor?" "No . ” "Did you hear from Mark? "No." And I said, "Well, it’s now 9:15." She tried calling Doctor, and no answer. She tried calling Mark. Mark - Mark said, "Let me try. ” And then Mark says, "I can't get a hold of her." And l said, "Well, maybe she’ll be in. Maybe she stopped," ’cause she's always, doin' a talk. "Maybe — you know, can you see if the first patient cancelled over the weekend and we didn't get notified yet?” Bingo, that’s what happened. I said, "Okay. Well, maybe she's comin' in for her 10:00 appointment, the next one.” I’m trying to come up with logic, because she's like, (sound effect).

Dump 5
combined Wright 01 to 14 - 799 pages.pdf
https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM

ETA: In fact I'm surprised LE didn't ask CA about TS not arriving at work. Unless there's another interview/it's been redacted. Just checked and nothing.

The idiot apparently was in a hurry for the funds from the insurance policy(ies). What a dummy to think that a newspaper article of her murder could be potentially used to get the process rolling without a death certificate.

omg, HE DID THAT?? I must have missed that somehow. So he sent the life insurance company a copy of a newspaper article to try and file a claim before the death certificate was even available??? Do we know what day he did that? Man, if that doesn't scream "GREEDY, and not grieving", then I don't know what does

Yes indeedaroo - THAT was hysterically funny to me! A newspaper article as proof of my wife's brutal murder - release the millions, please.

omg, HE DID THAT?? I must have missed that somehow. So he sent the life insurance company a copy of a newspaper article to try and file a claim before the death certificate was even available??? Do we know what day he did that? Man, if that doesn't scream "GREEDY, and not grieving", then I don't know what does

Yes, can someone provide a link to that?

Yes, can someone provide a link to that?

It's in docdumps that had insurance company letters - internal letters as well as correspondence between MS, his "financial advisors" and the companies. I'll take a quick look. I'll bet the insurance peeps laughed out loud at that one :) and then the lightbulb came on "murdered".

I think it was fake! I mean, something must have spooked MS/CWW to make MS dash to the office to trash office equipment...

Fake or real, I think it was a great way to cast himself into the envelope of suspicion with LE being present at the funeral. Way to go to draw some attention to yourself CWW! I also think LE WAS already on to the two of them "dumb and dumber" by the point of the funeral. ALL IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back