2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

It's in docdumps that had insurance company letters - internal letters as well as correspondence between MS, his "financial advisors" and the companies. I'll take a quick look. I'll bet the insurance peeps laughed out loud at that one :) and then the lightbulb came on "murdered".

That would be awesome if you can find and provide a link. I have not learned the system for storage, search and retreival of the various documents on here. Any advice in that regard would be appreciated as well. Thanks FelicityLemon.

Your post really made me perk up ... I hadn't given too much thought to the details regarding the involvement of JRR ... a few questions come to mind:

3. Assuming that MS intended for CWW to commit the murder by himself, at what point did MS realize he had hired JRR to assist? And, was JRR the actual killer or was it both JRR and CWW?

I think there is some type of evidence that shows JRR was the killer. Nin posted a shot of it somewhere, but in the latest document dumps there was a box filled in with a charge of murder 1 for JRR, whereas I have not seen that for CWW. My guess would be that JRR is left-handed. It's been brought up a couple of times by different people, including LE (interview with BS).

Scroll down to post #503 for Nin's screenshot: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ery-Documents-Batch-5&p=12398155#post12398155

I think there is some type of evidence that shows JRR was the killer. Nin posted a shot of it somewhere, but in the latest document dumps there was a box filled in with a charge of murder 1 for JRR, whereas I have not seen that for CWW. My guess would be that JRR is left-handed. It's been brought up a couple of times by different people, including LE (interview with BS).

Scroll down to post #503 for Nin's screenshot: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ery-Documents-Batch-5&p=12398155#post12398155

My DH MD was helping me to understand all the detailed brain anatomy in the autopsy report and he asked me if the person who killed her was left handed. He doesn't know anything about the case and that was his impression.

Both of the documents that Nin posted have "1st" indicated on them. One says "suspect: Curtis Wayne Wright" and the other says "suspect: Jimmy R Rodgers". - Does that mean both potentially have/will be charged with 1st?

CWW just took a plea, didn't he, for second degree in exchange for his testimony/information about the case(s)?

That would be awesome if you can find and provide a link. I have not learned the system for storage, search and retreival of the various documents on here. Any advice in that regard would be appreciated as well. Thanks FelicityLemon.

I'm looking also. Sorry to send everyone on a wild goose chase. It was included with email or letter from MS turning over the rights to handle the claim to someone else IIRC.

I have no idea how CK got the cajones to go into the pantry, close the door, open it up and then tell Mark that "they" came out of there and the person was left handed due to the angle of attack. And then she reflects back on it later noting that he told her to go into the house first, while he holds the door to follow in behind her, in the same exact entrance that Teresa did. I would have been a non-sleeping, freaked out person too. Good gracious!

:thinking:I'm now wondering about the supposed "notes made by TS" before leaving on vacation that was left on the black surface that MS showed CK. Does anyone remember seeing it in the crime scene photos? Besides wouldn't you think it would've been kept as evidence?

This is a beginning only:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-Documents-miscellaneous-and-discovery-docs

PDF page 320
Bates 3078
Letter 8/31 from Prudential stating if charged, death claim benefits would become payable to the estate of Teresa.

PDF page 321-329
Bates 3079-3090
Letter 8/11 from State Farm re LE request, which also includes 7/17 note from Mark saying Pelican Wealth Advisors can assist with claim.

I, too, have problems finding docs because I haven't bookmarked any of the dumps other than Batch 5!

I stand corrected now that I see a video short on that page: CWW's new storage shed is a fabulous wooden barn with double doors, a cute window, it's a beaut and I wouldn't mind having one of those!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to find the googledrive with those files, so far just hunting and pecking on that websleuths page :/

Maybe i just missed it in all the pages i've read... but has it been talked about how the 1st patient of the day TS was to be back cancelled her appt over the weekend but no one knew... But MS brought it up to SH on the phone when TS was late.. and then she found it??? Thus the need for all the phone calls in the AM, thru off the time or was it 'planned'???? That just jumped out to me reading SH's statement. What are the odds....

I've read so much here & in docs. I also wonder if I missed/forgotten specifics I now question such as you do. The morning of 6/29, texts & phone call(s) between MS & LS at the office.... I was trying to find time line as to what occurred 'when' vs Marks comments to LS. Like if he said something to her before it was actually known. The vid showing LS phone texts & call(s) has no 'time' on MS instructions as to LS not telling any patients waiting that she's dead, seems his text was not to tell that "the doctor's dead". Thought I saw '10:00', not sure. Maybe someone here can clear that up?

Also, anyone know if MS received a text as well as a call (including 'time') on Sun night from TS when she arrived "safely" back in FL? I'm confused as I've read TS texted MS but then early on I thought his story was she called him---seems TS family said she did but may not have been right there with him, they took his word for it.

I'll check the Timeline here but some of this keeps coming back up AND I sooooo wonder how many STORIES "Moe" told back then that don't jive. Many I'm sure. Morning of 6/29 was tight time-wise with calls, texts, LS from office to Jarvis & back, DrP finding her, 911 call (9:43am?), etc. BUT when was MS actually told she was dead?

Too much 'incoming' info, my up-do just exploded

Zuri, I know it's confusing to all of us too.
MiP moved to Indiana to attend University Maurer School of Law.
She moved there in late June after renewing her vows with
Dr. M Petrites the 2nd of May. :thinking: :dunno:

Snipped by me for content.

This is the first time I've read that MiP was moving to Indiana for law school. IF MS had a thought that Dr. MP was too good a friend to TS and might become even closer when MiP was away, could this be a reason the murder date was selected?

MS knew, felt, or suspected his marriage was at its end. With MiP living elsewhere, Dr.MP is who TS had turned to before when she was alone and frightened if MS was out of town - mentioned very early in the beginning of the case, no idea where.
So, in MS's mind, just another reason to speed up her demise.

My opinions only.

I've read so much here & in docs. I also wonder if I missed/forgotten specifics I now question such as you do. The morning of 6/29, texts & phone call(s) between MS & LS at the office.... I was trying to find time line as to what occurred 'when' vs Marks comments to LS. Like if he said something to her before it was actually known. The vid showing LS phone texts & call(s) has no 'time' on MS instructions as to LS not telling any patients waiting that she's dead, seems his text was not to tell that "the doctor's dead". Thought I saw '10:00', not sure. Maybe someone here can clear that up?

Also, anyone know if MS received a text as well as a call (including 'time') on Sun night from TS when she arrived "safely" back in FL? I'm confused as I've read TS texted MS but then early on I thought his story was she called him---seems TS family said she did but may not have been right there with him, they took his word for it.

I'll check the Timeline here but some of this keeps coming back up AND I sooooo wonder how many STORIES "Moe" told back then that don't jive. Many I'm sure. Morning of 6/29 was tight time-wise with calls, texts, LS from office to Jarvis & back, DrP finding her, 911 call (9:43am?), etc. BUT when was MS actually told she was dead?

Too much 'incoming' info, my up-do just exploded

You mean SH, not LS

-Nin

My take on the choosing the date is that it simply coincided with MS and the girls being up north and with TS's family. What an alibi. He knew she had to be back for appointments, she'd be alone, CWW had a rental car and thought no one would suspect someone from 1,200 miles away would do it. It was supposed to be a "home invasion" and I'm sure MS and his cohorts would think the police would be looking locally. Didn't the moron know that when something like this happens the first one they look at is the husband?

Initial charges on the evidence sheets - does not really mean much, but is a good indication on what may still happen with JR :

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Nin- I really love led your thoughts here but looking at this..I believe it's a 1st. Degree felony.
a51ea37394e1ef3036b0ff69dc08f349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Jimmy got a new car and Curtis got a new barn/man cave immediately after the killing? Now one can explain Jimmys new van via insurance from the accident of the old car. But a barn/man cave is not so easily to explain. Plus the funds for Curtis and Angela to stay on a 10 day trip.

The money and CK interview along with texts between Mark and Curtis as well as the hubby did it mentality; Was more than enough to seal a guilty verdict for Mark without the help of Wright. Jmo.

My take on the choosing the date is that it simply coincided with MS and the girls being up north and with TS's family. What an alibi. He knew she had to be back for appointments, she'd be alone, CWW had a rental car and thought no one would suspect someone from 1,200 miles away would do it. It was supposed to be a "home invasion" and I'm sure MS and his cohorts would think the police would be looking locally. Didn't the moron know that when something like this happens the first one they look at is the husband?

Agree. So why did the dummy Curtis tell multiple people beforehand that he was going to Florida to do some work for Mark? That alone destroyed the 1200 mile advantage that the supposedly unknown killers would have.

Lol. Curtis was a baby that was being supported by others which forced him to have to give his family a reason on why he would be late for curfew. Lol

But he had at least a month to make up a better excuse than that. Jmo

Lawyers do not ask any questions unless they already know the answer to the question .

Does LE only ask questions that the answer is already known?

Snipped by me for content.

This is the first time I've read that MiP was moving to Indiana for law school. IF MS had a thought that Dr. MP was too good a friend to TS and might become even closer when MiP was away, could this be a reason the murder date was selected?

MS knew, felt, or suspected his marriage was at its end. With MiP living elsewhere, Dr.MP is who TS had turned to before when she was alone and frightened if MS was out of town - mentioned very early in the beginning of the case, no idea where.
So, in MS's mind, just another reason to speed up her demise.

My opinions only.

From TS's mother. At 30:00

[video=youtu;_aCakTQHuok]http://youtu.be/_aCakTQHuok[/video]

RSBM

Think it was just a phone call at 10:52PM for 2 minutes 10 seconds, it's in the phone/GPS maps in batch 5.

IMG_20160305_213139.jpg

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8SktLaFJIeXlWYzg&usp=drive_web

I can't seem to be able to link to the file, just the folder.

That would be awesome if you can find and provide a link. I have not learned the system for storage, search and retreival of the various documents on here. Any advice in that regard would be appreciated as well. Thanks
FelicityLemon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

I hope this works! If you download it to your own computer and open it in Acrobat, the actual page numbers will be 324-328

If you read straight from the file that opens in GoogleDrive, begin with Bates 3085 (letter from MS)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl
Back