2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may see some of Teresa's relatives moving to Florida because their hearts will ache to have custody of the girls who so dearly need and deserve their love.

Love can move mountains.

I don't think anyone but MS "decided" that the two girls should be present for his arrest. IMO it may be why he has kept them so very close at his side for the last 8 months.

That is just my own though.

Maybe I am too close to the investigation and other things i have been thru but I wish the LE if at all possible had had one of the neighbors have the children over for some treats or something before they went in all garbed up before coming in and putting him in handcuffs when they came in. That trauma stays with the child. I have witnessed it very recently so I know closely. Beach put me as verified please. BTW I do not blame the LE at all they have done fantastically as far as I am concerned

Maybe I am too close to the investigation and other things i have been thru but I wish the LE if at all possible had had one of the neighbors have the children over for some treats or something before they went in all garbed up before coming in and putting him in handcuffs when they came in. That trauma stays with the child. I have witnessed it very recently so I know closely. Beach put me as verified please. BTW I do not blame the LE at all they have done fantastically as far as I am concerned

BBM

Yes sir. Consider it done. :)

Mike, unfortunately the reality of the situation is that there was likely no way MS was going to let those children out of his presence for any reason whatsoever. It was almost as if he was using them as a type of "shield". I think the way they did it was likely the only way to do it.

I'm just really glad those kids are alive. Because this MS is weird, weird, weird.

------

On another note, what a "friendship" the two brothers from another mother must have had. Each of them were apparent pathological liars. Both lied when they did not even have to. MS: Tells CK that the doctor who found TS's body called him and was shouting "Where are the girls? She's dead!" when we know that never happened. CWW: Tells JL that he and MS found her body???

Do we think CWW was down there for the funeral and went to the beach with MS in order to regale him with the story that he (CWW) had wielded the hammer all by himself? And does anybody still think AW is Miss Innocence in what she knew? She might not have known much up front, but I think she knew plenty after the fact.

There are some truly horrible people in this case!

And does anybody still think AW is Miss Innocence in what she knew? She might not have known much up front, but I think she knew plenty after the fact.

Somewhere, sometime, somehow, CWW and MS had some alone time to tie up some loose ends while AW and CWW visited FL. I doubt AW sat in on these meets but I believe she could have easily heard and seen things that clued her in while in FL...prior to her interview with LE.

I like the Sun's "hapless duo" phrase, but of course it should be "hapless, worthless trio." Note that the report is that JR and CWW were each to get $10,000 out of the $4.3 million. I guess Mark checked "Angie's List," but does it really pay to be such a "numbers guy," to pinch pennies, go with the low bid, when the downside is life in a hellish prison or lethal injection?

Mike, unfortunately the reality of the situation is that there was likely no way MS was going to let those children out of his presence for any reason whatsoever. It was almost as if he was using them as a type of "shield". I think the way they did it was likely the only way to do it.

I'm just really glad those kids are alive. Because this MS is weird, weird, weird.

------

On another note, what a "friendship" the two brothers from another mother must have had. Each of them were apparent pathological liars. Both lied when they did not even have to. MS: Tells CK that the doctor who found TS's body called him and was shouting "Where are the girls? She's dead!" when we know that never happened. CWW: Tells JL that he and MS found her body???

Do we think CWW was down there for the funeral and went to the beach with MS in order to regale him with the story that he (CWW) had wielded the hammer all by himself? And does anybody still think AW is Miss Innocence in what she knew? She might not have known much up front, but I think she knew plenty after the fact.

MS did leave the girls. He was found in the neighbors backyard when LE came. He knew what was coming. If he's so innocent like he states, then why did he run?

I like the Sun's "hapless duo" phrase, but of course it should be "hapless, worthless trio." Note that the report is that JR and CWW were each to get $10,000 out of the $4.3 million. I guess Mark checked "Angie's List," but does it really pay to be such a "numbers guy," to pinch pennies, go with the low bid, when the downside is life in a hellish prison or lethal injection?

No way CWW was only going to get $10,000. Nope

-Nin

Wow, thanks for the link - it's always interesting (and infuriating) to see ridiculousness like that. I don't know why I'm still surprised when a "professional" journalist shows their worse-than-junior-high-school-newsletter reporting prowess.

In what professional universe could this ever be considered legitimate journalism.

:shakinghead: :notgood:

ETA: Nevermind, I just discovered that it's like The Enquirer, so I stand corrected.

-Nin

I think everybody here probably knows that. No matter what was agreed up front, CWW would be back for more. But I wonder if Mark knew, or just thought his "friendship" (or knowledge or involvement in other cases) was worth the difference?

-Nin

They must have seen and then reported that from that on Nancy Grace Thursday night. She also said that.

I thought the same. No way!!!

MS did leave the girls. He was found in the neighbors backyard when LE came. He knew what was coming. If he's so innocent like he states, then why did he run?

I'm not convinced this allegation is true. I know that neighbors have reported that and the media has reported what the neighbors have told them, but until we hear that directly from LE it needs to be considered a rumor.

What I do believe wholeheartedly is that either SWAT team members and/or local LE entered the yard of every house adjacent to the Sievers' property PRIOR to moving in for the arrest. Considering they called in the SWAT team I have no doubt they secured every avenue where MS could possibly escape should he choose to run. Especially considering they knew there were children present. That would seem to be to be SOP for something like this.

If I've missed something by LE confirming he did indeed run and was recovered in a neighbor's yard, please advise and provide a link. It's entirely possible that I missed that, if it exists.

I'm not convinced this allegation is true. I know that neighbors have reported that and the media has reported what the neighbors have told them, but until we hear that directly from LE it needs to be considered a rumor.

What I do believe wholeheartedly is that either SWAT team members and/or local LE entered the yard of every house adjacent to the Sievers' property PRIOR to moving in for the arrest. Considering they called in the SWAT team I have no doubt they secured every avenue where MS could possibly escape should he choose to run. Especially considering they knew there were children present. That would seem to be to be SOP for something like this.

If I've missed something by LE confirming he did indeed run and was recovered in a neighbor's yard, please advise and provide a link. It's entirely possible that I missed that, if it exists.

Just to bounce off yours because I have been trying to decide if I believe those accounts of a run through backyards.

The thought occurred to me that if MS had indeed attempted to evade and elude police as they attempted to take him into custody, the prosecutor would almost certainly have mentioned it as yet another reason he should not get bail. One attempt to flee authorities would be used to suggest another is possible. But I don't recall reading that the prosecutors mentioned any attempt to flee in his hearing. That makes me tend to agree with your analysis that SWAT was probably there to secure all possible avenues of escape as a precautionary measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy