2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I frustrate myself so much!! Please, what texts are you referencing? I think I missed a bunch of stuff somewhere and I thought I looked through everything arggggh.

Also, can someone please direct me to msgs or the fb msg from MS discussing divorce?

Y'all can kick me later if you want but, I'm feeling lost in documents these days.

Please and Thank You!

:loveyou: :loveyou:

I just looked for MS warrant and couldn't find it even though I've seen it and read it very recently. It's apparently not in the documents section yet. As for the fb page of MS, I can give you a link to it from within my fb account, but not sure if it will be accessible if you don't have fb. If you do have fb, just search by his name in the search box. Actually I'm going to PM you with the link cuz I don't think we're supposed to link there from here.

ETA: I found the link to the warrant for MS. It's post #594 on this thread by ticya.

IMO, the SWAT team, Helicopter flying overhead, and the Perp Walk at the LCSO office was all "filmed" for a future episode of Dateline with SMS as the lead character ensuring another elected term as Lee county sheriff. The girls were a "means to an end" for SMS and it was a big fat f u to MS using his own girls against him.

We've only lived here for a couple of years. We moved here from Detroit, where a SWAT team is a daily occurrence, so I honestly thought it was the right thing to do given the fact that MS is a psychopath with multiple weapons and children in the house. I believe it was done in this case for the safety of the innocent people, including the girls and the neighbors. I didn't even give the SWAT team a second thought.

In Detroit, the SWAT teams usually show up with a TANK also....now that might be a little too much ...

ALL IMO.... :copcar:

I read on another website that MS was arrested in his neighbors backyard! Apparently he climbed the fence into their yard when the authorities came. Has this been mentioned on here?

We've only lived here for a couple of years. We moved here from Detroit, where a SWAT team is a daily occurrence, so I honestly thought it was the right thing to do given the fact that MS is a psychopath with multiple weapons and children in the house. I believe it was done in this case for the safety of the innocent people, including the girls and the neighbors. I didn't even give the SWAT team a second thought.

In Detroit, the SWAT teams usually show up with a TANK also....now that might be a little too much ...

ALL IMO.... :copcar:

I totally agree with you and I have the highest respect for SMS as well as LCSO. Helicopters flying overhead are almost a daily occurrence where I am in east Lee County. At least we know LCSO is on top of the crime. The previous poster also referred to the Ponzi State from an article from 7 years ago! There is crime everywhere. Even Nancy Grace said something about the way MS was harrassing people with his car would get you shot in some areas. Yes, there is a lot of crime here but I have NEVER heard Ft. Myers referred to as Ft. Murder. I also know that most of the crime is drug related or domestic related. I love living here. Every city had a dark place.

We all admire and respect the Sheriff and are so thrilled at what he has accomplished with getting these ****s behind bars. With that being said, why didn't LE contact MS's attorney, and tell them that he had 24 hours to turn himself in, otherwise they would pick him up.

Just seems like the swat team was a little over the top with the girls being traumatized unnecessarily. Also, anyone know why was he at a neighbors house (or neighbor's yard) when they went to pick him up? socializing? weird.

The element of surprise, of course.... otherwise he might have fled. I don't know that LE has to notify a suspects attorney---if so, I'm curious to know. ALSO reports were not that a swat team was there or maybe you're just making a point? It was 2 deputies with weapons drawn that went to the door BUT remember... Mark had guns in the house.

BIG EDIT here.... were there swat team members in neighbors yards??? I didn't see that reported but starting to read more here I see it mentioned! If so I stand corrected if so.

I wonder if he really was trying to flee or just hide until they went away?

If I was innocent and police showed up at my door, I wouldn't run and leave my kids alone in the house . Bring it on would be my attitude. He left his girls and took off. He's a coward

I spent time this weekend with a friend who has not followed this case. I told her about ms, cww & jrr, the Florida trips, the rental cars, the GPS that wasn't really erased, the sim card that was saved. She looked at me & said "jeez, sounds like these hit men never watched forensic files!"

The element of surprise, of course.... otherwise he might have fled. I don't know that LE has to notify a suspects attorney---if so, I'm curious to know. ALSO reports were not that a swat team was there or maybe you're just making a point? It was 2 deputies with weapons drawn that went to the door BUT remember... Mark had guns in the house.

BIG EDIT here.... were there swat team members in neighbors yards??? I didn't see that reported but starting to read more here I see it mentioned! If so I stand corrected if so.

It was like a SWAT takeover of Jarvis Rd..ending up in SWEAT takeover for MS ..:)

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...61-5dcc-4702-e053-0100007ffde9-370302511.html

-Nin

If I was innocent and police showed up at my door, I wouldn't run and leave my kids alone in the house . Bring it on would be my attitude. He left his girls and took off. He's a coward

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Wow, I missed that all together. Glad they did go in with swat. AND Mark has only begun to SWEAT.

We all admire and respect the Sheriff and are so thrilled at what he has accomplished with getting these ****s behind bars. With that being said, why didn't LE contact MS's attorney, and tell them that he had 24 hours to turn himself in, otherwise they would pick him up.

Just seems like the swat team was a little over the top with the girls being traumatized unnecessarily. Also, anyone know why was he at a neighbors house (or neighbor's yard) when they went to pick him up? socializing? weird.

Can anyone post info. or a link to details on how the SWAT takedown of MS occurred? Just wondering how LE orchestrated the whole scenario and if MS was in fact outside of the hose. TIA

Prayers for the children!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if it's a repeat. If you scroll down a couple of paragraphs you can go to a copy of the actual warrant. This part is interesting: "Between May 03, 2015 and June 29, 2015 in Lee County, Florida, did unlawfully, by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, kill and murder Teresa Sievers, a human being..."

Dates BBM

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...-springs-estero-curtis-wayne-wright/81100774/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member