Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

I don't think Bobby is in denial at all. (By the way, how can he be in denial AND be harboring guilt?). Maybe they really do believe there was foul play. Maybe this was murder? Wanting to get to the truth of your daughters death doesn't mean you are looking to place blame.
The similarities between BK and her mothers death are just a little too coincidental for my liking. Where was Nick when WH drowned face down in a bathtub?

I agree learning about the bruisng on her body by the "dozens" means something! WOW

EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon grins and laughs as her autopsy reveals drink, drugs and drowning killed her and details her scars and missing teeth. His response? 'I'm glad that s*** is all over.'

*Autopsy released today reveals horrific details of 23-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown's drowning and death
*Drugs found in Bobbi Kristina's system include marijuana, alcohol, a cocaine-related substance, anxiety medication, and morphine
*She had withered away to 93lb, had a series of scars on her head and body, and arrived at the morgue with a cloth doll
*Manner of death has been labeled 'undetermined' as authorities can't tell if it was intentional or accidental
*Her boyfriend Nick Gordon speaks to Daily Mail Online today on what would have been her 23rd birthday and said: 'I'm glad that s*** is all over.'
*Bobbi Kristina's family have been suspicious Gordon had a role in her death, and have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against him
*Bobby Brown said in a statement he was upset his daughter's autopsy had been published 'before anyone has been brought to justice for her death'
*The daughter of Whitney Houston was found unresponsive in bathtub on January 31, 2015, and died in hospice July 26
Her mother died in eerily similar circumstances on February 11, 2012...

By Paul Thompson In Sanford, Florida, For Dailymail.com and Shekhar Bhatia In Atlanta, Georgia, For Dailymail.com and Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:44 EST, 4 March 2016 | Updated: 21:49 EST, 4 March 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-missing-teeth-response-m-glad-s-over.html

Remember that the summary of the findings of the autopsy report are just that-- a summary of another document. That summary says they will not be releasing any additional information, so presumably they will not release the actual autopsy report.

BK was unconscious/ comatose for 6 months before death, was ventilator dependent, and had many, many invasive medical interventions during that almost 6 months-- including months of ICU level care. She had a trach, feeding tube, and was ventilator dependent, in addition to many other serious and invasive interventions, line placements, and including prolonged intracranial pressure monitoring. IC pressure monitoring would have been discontinued before movement to hospice, and those areas/ ports would begin to heal, but leave evidence of therapy.

The weight of 93 pounds reflects her body weight at time of death, not weight at admission 6 months earlier. Someone in her condition, with a devastating anoxic brain injury, completely unconscious, vent dependent, will lose weight at a rapid pace-- even scavenging muscles such as the diaphragm. You can't pour enough liquid tube feed into patients in that condition to prevent the catabolism, weight loss, and wasting physiological effects of sustained critical illness. IV hyperalimentation/ TPN, or enteral J-tube "tube feeds", are not at all equivalent to eating a normal diet.

Critically ill patients, especially those with devastating brain injuries, are in a sustained hypermetabolic state. She was very thin to begin with, from pictures-- so didn't have much reserve. And from family member comments, she had struggled with drug abuse for quite some time, which can also produce malnourishment and weight loss, among other physiological effects.

From this summary of the autopsy results, it's impossible to draw any conclusions at all about scars or injuries that may have been present BEFORE her OD/ near drowning. The prolonged medical interventions and her anatomical and physiological derangements from being critically ill for 6 months will produce a lot of disfigurement, weight loss, bleeding/ clotting disorders, etc. People who die after sustained critical illness are ravaged, and don't look a thing like their old selves. It's very sad for families. On autopsy reports, scars, disfigurement, bruising, and marks from medical intervention will be recorded as "evidence of therapy".

It's sad that the media has jumped on these isolated bits of info about bruising and scars, insinuating that these were present on admission, or somehow evidence of foul play. Journalists should, IMO, be responsible, and remind readers that she received high level intensive care for 6 months before her death.

We *can* draw conclusions about the presence of the listed drugs at admission, because the ME listed COD as multi substance intoxication, and facial immersion, leading to resuscitation and the sequelae of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, with pneumonia.

Remember that the summary of the findings of the autopsy report are just that-- a summary of another document. That summary says they will not be releasing any additional information, so presumably they will not release the actual autopsy report.

BK was unconscious/ comatose for 6 months before death, was ventilator dependent, and had many, many invasive medical interventions during that almost 6 months-- including months of ICU level care. She had a trach, feeding tube, and was ventilator dependent, in addition to many other serious and invasive interventions, line placements, and including prolonged intracranial pressure monitoring. IC pressure monitoring would have been discontinued before movement to hospice, and those areas/ ports would begin to heal, but leave evidence of therapy.

The weight of 93 pounds reflects her body weight at time of death, not weight at admission 6 months earlier. Someone in her condition, with a devastating anoxic brain injury, completely unconscious, vent dependent, will lose weight at a rapid pace-- even scavenging muscles such as the diaphragm. You can't pour enough liquid tube feed into patients in that condition to prevent the catabolism, weight loss, and wasting physiological effects of sustained critical illness. IV hyperalimentation/ TPN, or enteral J-tube "tube feeds", are not at all equivalent to eating a normal diet.

Critically ill patients, especially those with devastating brain injuries, are in a sustained hypermetabolic state. She was very thin to begin with, from pictures-- so didn't have much reserve. And from family member comments, she had struggled with drug abuse for quite some time, which can also produce malnourishment and weight loss, among other physiological effects.

From this summary of the autopsy results, it's impossible to draw any conclusions at all about scars or injuries that may have been present BEFORE her OD/ near drowning. The prolonged medical interventions and her anatomical and physiological derangements from being critically ill for 6 months will produce a lot of disfigurement, weight loss, bleeding/ clotting disorders, etc. People who die after sustained critical illness are ravaged, and don't look a thing like their old selves. It's very sad for families. On autopsy reports, scars, disfigurement, bruising, and marks from medical intervention will be recorded as "evidence of therapy".

It's sad that the media has jumped on these isolated bits of info about bruising and scars, insinuating that these were present on admission, or somehow evidence of foul play. Journalists should, IMO, be responsible, and remind readers that she received high level intensive care for 6 months before her death.

We *can* draw conclusions about the presence of the listed drugs at admission, because the ME listed COD as multi substance intoxication, and facial immersion, leading to resuscitation and the sequelae of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, with pneumonia.

Have you read the wrongful death lawsuit?

Very interesting and helpful post TY !!

Have you read the wrongful death lawsuit?

I don't remember if I have read the actual documents, but I've read what is alleged.

The allegations must be proven-- evidence, for example, of a missing tooth may, or may not be related to "foul play". Given the state of BK's ongoing drug abuse, and that she was found immersed face down in a bathtub, a missing tooth and facial trauma could also be a result of drug intoxication with a resultant fall and trauma. Heck-- it's even remotely possible a front tooth could have been knocked out by the paramedics who used a laryngoscope and intubated her during resuscitation at the scene-- none of us have seen any of the medical records. But the records will certainly be introduced as evidence in the WDS lawsuit.

We simply don't know what happened, and IMO, we will likely never know what happened that night, and in that bathroom. Her lifestyle, drug abuse, and the volatile relationship with NG may have lead to her death. Whether NG is "responsible" for that is highly debatable. He's not really an upstanding or sympathetic character, IMO, but with all the consensual drugs involved, how do we prove he did something homicidal or negligent? It could have been an accident, a suicide attempt, or a homicide.

Certainly whatever happened was fueled with multiple substance intoxication. I don't think we will ever know for sure, but the family believes NG is pretty much totally responsible. Hence, the WDS civil suit. They have to prove that by a preponderance of the evidence (not "beyond a reasonable doubt"--that's for criminal cases).

Maybe they can prove that over the course of the lawsuit, maybe not. With all the consensual drug abuse, partying, and volatile relationships, the course of BK's medical care over 6 months, and the amount of time now that has elapsed, that will be pretty hard to do, IMO.

We will see how the lawsuit progresses.

I don't remember if I have read the actual documents, but I've read what is alleged.

The allegations must be proven-- evidence, for example, of a missing tooth may, or may not be related to "foul play". Given the state of BK's ongoing drug abuse, and that she was found immersed face down in a bathtub, a missing tooth and facial trauma could also be a result of drug intoxication with a resultant fall and trauma. Heck-- it's even remotely possible a front tooth could have been knocked out by the paramedics who used a laryngoscope and intubated her during resuscitation at the scene-- none of us have seen any of the medical records. But the records will certainly be introduced as evidence in the WDS lawsuit.

We simply don't know what happened, and IMO, we will likely never know what happened that night, and in that bathroom. Her lifestyle, drug abuse, and the volatile relationship with NG may have lead to her death. Whether NG is "responsible" for that is highly debatable. He's not really an upstanding or sympathetic character, IMO, but with all the consensual drugs involved, how do we prove he did something homicidal or negligent? It could have been an accident, a suicide attempt, or a homicide.

Certainly whatever happened was fueled with multiple substance intoxication. I don't think we will ever know for sure, but the family believes NG is pretty much totally responsible. Hence, the WDS civil suit. They have to prove that by a preponderance of the evidence (not "beyond a reasonable doubt"--that's for criminal cases).

Maybe they can prove that over the course of the lawsuit, maybe not. With all the consensual drug abuse, partying, and volatile relationships, the course of BK's medical care over 6 months, and the amount of time now that has elapsed, that will be pretty hard to do, IMO.

We will see how the lawsuit progresses.

Well of course I agree we don't know anything for sure. Of course the allegations have to be proven. The same way we don't know for sure that the family is just looking to lay blame.... Why say that without knowing? .....
But the details of the allegations are a little too specific for them to be totally fabricated IMO. Let's not forget these allegations have been brought forth by the conservator... These aren't baseless allegations coming from Bobby's motormouth sister.

I don't think it is any harder to prove murder if the victim is an addict. Not really getting the logic there. The criminal investigation(including witness statements) and original medical reports could be enough in themselves to seal the deal.
Does the eerily similar circumstances of BK and her mothers death not at least make you somewhat suspicious?

Of course it makes me wonder if he is a serial killer, ya know? If I were NG's friends or next GF, I'd be worried.

How they will prove wrongful death-- I have no idea. Is it enough to say he should have gotten her help for her drug abuse and lifestyle?

Unless they have some "taa daa" card they will throw down, it seems impossible to me for them to get him on wrongful death at this point.

But I suppose we shall see

On Dr. Phil, Did Nicks mother say that Nick tried to resuscitate WH as well?

I watched the Dr. Phil interview, and his mother did say that Nick attempted to resuscitate Whitney prior to her death. Family members refuted the claim and said that Nick wasn't there at the time. It's anyone's guess as to who's telling the truth.

Nick Gordon Describes The Night He Found Bobbi Kristina Unconscious in Their Bathtub

by Inside Edition 4:48 PM EDT, April 27, 2016

A year after he walked out of an interview with television personality Dr. Phil McGraw, Nick Gordon is back on the set, talking about the death of girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown.

Gordon acknowledges the daughter of Whitney Houston had a drug problem, and admits the couple used together after the singer’s death in 2012.

“It’s unfortunate, but at the time, that’s kind of the only way we knew how to deal with what happened,” Gordon says during the interview, which will air in two parts on Thursday and Friday...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...d-bobbi-kristina-unconscious-in-their-bathtub

Leolah Brown Responds To Report That Whitney Houston Had Another Daughter

by Inside Edition 4:31 PM EDT, April 28, 2016

...Leolah Brown also discussed new allegations about the death of Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Leolah claims new evidence suggests her niece was beaten and starved before she was found in her bathtub.

“Somebody wanted her dead,” she told IE. “I want the world to know that Bobbi Kristina did not die from the bathtub incident. That's not what killed Bobbi Kristina.”

She said: "Bobbi Kristina was starved to death." ...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-is-claiming-to-be-whitney-houstons-daughter

Dr. Phil interviews Nick again today and tomorrow

I watched today. I took a few notes, but this doesn't mean I believe everything that was said. He did seem sober today, but I'm not convinced about how sincere he was being. Nick said the last time on the show he was on Xanax and Alcohol. He did cause a ruckus after the show by punching a show staff member in the hallway. He did eventually go to rehab and thanked Dr. Phil for the help.

Nick says Whitney invited him to move in. His own mother was moving to Florida and he was a Jr. in H.S. Bobbi Kristina was around 14. He was working at a gym, but WH was going to be going on tour and taking them along, and told him he didn't really need to work. He thinks the mother and daughter were lonely and felt better having him around.

IMO, Lies that he never saw WH do drugs, if she did she was private about it. Denies WH's drug use when he moved in around 2001. Says "No, she wouldn't have stood for Bobbi Kristina doing drugs" nor did they do them together.

Says WH was like a Mom to him. "They kicked it together all the time." He was close to her.

After WH died, Bobbi Kristina was more secluded, angry, and started cutting herself. Nick says she had cut herself once 6 mos. after he moved in, but after WH died she cut herself because she hurt so much. Nick would get upset and she'd promise not to do it anymore.

Yes, they both got generous monthly allowances from WH that continued for Nick until Bobbi Kristina was in a coma.

They showed a clip of Krissie talking about Nick always being there for her. It was pretty obvious she thought he was her hero. He did look like he missed her or maybe missed being idolized.

He and Krissie were doing drugs together, but he won't take any responsibility for being a bad influence. Says they didn't argue when they were craving drugs because that's when people curl up in a fetal position and can't argue. Although he professes to be the one who took such great care of both WH, and especially took care of Bobbi Kristina, he doesn't own up to any responsibility at all for being part of any destructive drug use that was going on. Seems to feel they were equally influences in that, but then that means he wasn't really taking care of her and should stop professing that, IMO. Not sure I'll watch tomorrow.

I watched a segment (about 15 minutes) of the new Dr. Phil interview with NG. With his eyes darting around and rarely making eye contact, it's difficult to believe anything Nick says. He still looks a little loopy. :moo:

Sorry folks, it is just too coincidental that both of these ladies died in the exact same way, under the exact same circumstances and Gordon was there trying to resuscitate both of them. Like wtf, wake up and smell the corn flakes! How is this just being swept under the rug??

He's not even a good liar! Holy moly ...wake up...

Sorry folks, it is just too coincidental that both of these ladies died in the exact same way, under the exact same circumstances and Gordon was there trying to resuscitate both of them. Like wtf, wake up and smell the corn flakes! How is this just being swept under the rug??

He's not even a good liar! Holy moly ...wake up...

or a good Actor......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa