TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

This case is baffling to me. I have my own theory as we all do. I am assuming it may be the same working theory as well. I hope I am wrong, yes mom could be in danger coming back, however you would have to literally have me strapped down in a comatose medicated state to keep me from coming back to search for my child. If Adriana is on her way to Mexico to mom, she knows where her family lives, mom can feel confident they will be in touch of for some odd reason she shows up at their front door, until then i would be pounding pavement day in day out surgery or not!! But hey that's just me.

Yes, it almost seems as if mother is more scared of who is in the US than Mexico.

Right! To not return, knowing her daughter is missing here, makes me think mom must have some idea who "might'' be responsible for this. There must have been some threats made or some tensions with someone. If she thought a 17 yr old possessive boyfriend took her child, she'd be coming back to Texas. Right?

Right! To not return, knowing her daughter is missing here, makes me think mom must have some idea who "might'' be responsible for this. There must have been some threats made or some tensions with someone. If she thought a 17 yr old possessive boyfriend took her child, she'd be coming back to Texas. Right?

If it was my child. No one would hold me back. No one. Even if I needed to travel in a wheelchair, you better believe I would be looking for her.
In theory if you don't search for your child, you think others would search better than you? I don't know. Something stinks😕

I'm not joking, I would return to help look for my dog. I think the mom definitely knows something. Perhaps LE told her to stay put?

I mean. She could have had surgery for cancer or something. We don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume that would have been reported as it adds another "juicy" layer to this story. I don't think a journalist would ignore it if she had a serious illness.

It might too dangerous for her to lead search parties. So what she going to do? Sit in the empty house and plan her husbands funeral after the body is released which could take weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been stated by Mom that her Husband had no enemies. Did she??? I dunno just throwing things out there. Wherever u are Adriana I hope you are safe.

I would assume that would have been reported as it adds another "juicy" layer to this story. I don't think a journalist would ignore it if she had a serious illness.

Mom really has no obligation to release her health issue. Yet if it was me I would be stating what my surgery was. I really wouldn't feel a need not to. Then again that's just me. I also agree with your other post. I would throw myself in front of a moving car to save one of my Grand doggies. Again that's just me.

Well what is she going to say? If he was a drug mule she isn't going to say so (I am not saying he was, just for example)

If she doesn't feel safe, she is correct to stay away. Her daughter isn't at home. She just had surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

It has been stated by Mom that her Husband had no enemies. Did she??? I dunno just throwing things out there. Wherever u are Adriana I hope you are safe.

Little vibe of mom bashing going on. She just lost her husband and possibly daughter, and WE aren't privy to all the info.

Still praying, I feel like there are no answers.

I feel this may be like Hannah Anderson, I know a few have brought it up. But maybe someone who is close to the family, and has been spurned. Someone was real angry and also prepared.

Maybe we will have some wonderful horse riders or similar here. :please:

Or mom needs to stay safe because if her daughter is found alive, she's going to need her mother alive, too.

If it was my child. No one would hold me back. No one. Even if I needed to travel in a wheelchair, you better believe I would be looking for her.
In theory if you don't search for your child, you think others would search better than you? I don't know. Something stinks😕
LE usually doesn't allow parents to search. It's protocol.

We simply do not have enough information to even speculate as to why mom has opted to stay where she is. Perhaps there is family there to offer support. Perhaps she needs assistance to recover from her surgery.

Her husband has been murdered, her daughter is missing and presumed by LE to be abducted and in extreme danger. She is the victim of several horrible crimes. What we would do is not helpful. We are fortunately not standing in her shoes.

LE has to know more than we do. It's confusing and scary. Hopefully whoever took her is a ' friend' ( for lack of a better term ) and not a foe who wants to harm her.
And, yes, you are all right. We have no idea what kind of physical condition mom is in right now. It could have been day surgery or it could have been a quad bypass and she's not able to even leave the hospital. Also, LE may very well be advising her on where to ' stay' at this time.

We simply do not have enough information to even speculate as to why mom has opted to stay where she is. Perhaps there is family there to offer support. Perhaps she needs assistance to recover from her surgery.

Her husband has been murdered, her daughter is missing and presumed by LE to be abducted and in extreme danger. She is the victim of several horrible crimes. What we would do is not helpful. We are fortunately not standing in her shoes.
Thank you for this! So many assumptions here. I know people mean well, but it's just not fair to speculate towards mom. It's not our right to know why she's staying where she is. And she has much more to worry about than telling us!

I hope she's able to heal physically, as the kind of emotional turmoil she's likely experiencing will take a toll.

Not entirely sure if this has been posted but the comments are interesting.
http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...t-issued-for-teen-last-seen-in-katy/81753498/

From the above link, posting the FBI's specific team name for (future) reference ("Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team").

"WALKER COUNTY, Texas – The FBI joined the search for a missing 14-year-old Katy girl believed to be in grave danger.

While the agency’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team works to find Adriana Coronado, her mom is stuck in Mexico crying for her daughter’s return."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule
Back