TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

We simply do not have enough information to even speculate as to why mom has opted to stay where she is. Perhaps there is family there to offer support. Perhaps she needs assistance to recover from her surgery.

Her husband has been murdered, her daughter is missing and presumed by LE to be abducted and in extreme danger. She is the victim of several horrible crimes. What we would do is not helpful. We are fortunately not standing in her shoes.

I fear my post may have started off what could be perceived as "mom-bashing" - that was not my intention in the slightest, I literally meant that I didn't know what to think about the decision was all & I'm sorry if the post led others down a route that was not my intention :sorry:

Meanwhile, I have faith in LE & the FBI and I am really hoping for a positive outcome for all.

Came back this afternoon and was hoping for an update - possibly good news. But no change from yesterday. Since Katy is on Central Time, maybe there will be something on the afternoon news. Like maybe a description of vehicle(s) that LE is trying to find.

Well what is she going to say? If he was a drug mule she isn't going to say so (I am not saying he was, just for example)

If she doesn't feel safe, she is correct to stay away. Her daughter isn't at home. She just had surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

I should have clarified my earlier post. What I meant was did Mom have any problems with anyone within the apt. complex. Anyone stalking her. Anyone being untoward in their social circle? At this point anything is possible. Feeling rejected by her and wanting to hurt her?

At the end of the day I am sooo glad the FBI is also on board to Investigate every single avenue of this horrific crime. My posts are intended to look at everyone connected with poor little Ariana. Her Father suffered such a horrific murder and she likely witnessed it. Why was she spared in the moment? Why has she not been found? I pray this is solved and whomever responsible pays dearly! Horrific crime bestowed upon this Family.

Looks like TES has joined the search. Disturbing that this says there were 2 bodies (not related to Adriana's case) found today.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/mother-of-missing-14-year-old-girl-speaks-out

Doesn't TES only get involved when it is requested by LE or the family ? I have to assume that it wasn't the family that requested them, so that leaves law enforcement doing the asking. Are they going to do intense searches in the areas surrounding where her father was found as well as the truck ?

I guess that is my main question....even though I took the long way around to get to it...........exactly where is the search zone ?

I wish we knew what makes LE feel she might be in the Houston area. I am curious where the TES searches will be done as well.

the article says TES is searching in Walker county, which is the county Adriana's father's body was found so I am thinking they may be searching areas near there or along the route between there and where the vehicle was located.

It's attitudes like yours that make me love websleuths 😊

Does TES search for live people? I assume this may be a dumb question....

the article says TES is searching in Walker county, which is the county Adriana's father's body was found so I am thinking they may be searching areas near there or along the route between there and where the vehicle was located.

That actually does make sense for the most part, nothing wrong with being thorough. It may have to do with freeing up other law enforcement officers from having to do a foot search as well, which would allow them to do other things on the case.

Unfortunately, another glaring indication is that law enforcement may not be hot on the trail of anybody, nor do they have a clue where this girl may be. If they had sightings or leads pointing that she may have been seen in Houston for example, I don't know that they would bother asking TES to search in the bottom of bar ditches and culverts for 40 miles.

To me this is more of an indication of, "Okay, nothing is panning out here....let's go back to the scene and start fanning out from there".

It's attitudes like yours that make me love websleuths ��

Does TES search for live people? I assume this may be a dumb question....

They search for missing people, whatever they may be.

I wish we knew what makes LE feel she might be in the Houston area. I am curious where the TES searches will be done as well.

About 4 minutes into the video Steelman posted on #45, the sheriff stated that there were a 'couple of vehicles of interest'. Could one or all be registered to someone in Houston?

About 4 minutes into the video Steelman posted on #45, the sheriff stated that there were a 'couple of vehicles of interest'. Could one or all be registered to someone in Houston?

That reminds me, in the same presser they said they thought they might be releasing some vehicle info later that day. I don't think that ever happened. So either they have possible vehicle description of POI(s) but do not feel it will be helpful to give the specifics to the public or those did not pan out to be related so LE did not release descriptions of said vehicles of interest.

Also keep in mind that while TES looks for missing people, they also look for evidence like cell phones, clothing, etc. it's possible that LE doesn't have the resources to search such a wide radius and called on TES to assist.

Just checking in, I keep praying they'll find her, poor sweet child.

I'm just checking in too, praying for this young girl.
I hope she knows people are pulling for her.

I was hoping for some good news? :( Hopefully by the time i check for updates again there will be good news waiting for me. Where are you Adriana?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back