IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

"Disgraced former Subway chain pitchman Jared Fogle is now downplaying his sex crimes against children while blaming his former foundation executive for his situation in a letter he wrote from his Colorado prison cell. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...prison-downplays-crimes-against-children.html

As much as I am thoroughly disgusted by Jared, I don't respect his old friend for contacting him and then giving his reply to the media. She doesn't seem like a very nice person. What he did was wrong, but why involve yourself in it and feed it to the media circus?

Yuck, all around yuck.

As much as I am thoroughly disgusted by Jared, I don't respect his old friend for contacting him and then giving his reply to the media. She doesn't seem like a very nice person. What he did was wrong, but why involve yourself in it and feed it to the media circus?

Yuck, all around yuck.

She probably SOLD the letter to the media.
Inthedetails, I agree with you, it's a very low blow, especially if the person is as far down as they can get already.

Inthedetails, I agree with you, it's a very low blow, especially if the person is as far down as they can get already.

Nah... I'm very glad she shared the letter!! We get to see what his real and true mindset is. Remember when he was trying to get a lesser sentence and he said how remorseful he was and how he would be getting intensive therapy while in prison. Nope, he feels no shame, regret and he will always be a petofile (IMO). What I think isn't cool, is why this lady is corresponding with the pig.

Fogle is nowhere near as far down as he should be. He is a sick, disgusting predator and he deserves every bad thing that ever happens to him.

Fogle is nowhere near as far down as he should be. He is a sick, disgusting predator and he deserves every bad thing that ever happens to him.

He probably thought he had one friend left, that's what he gets for thinking. I do not condone what this creep has done, and I do believe he is at his lowest in the crowbar hotel for being a <modsnip>, cannot get lower than that, unless he's pushing up daisies. JMO
I hope she did not make a buck off what the poor children went through and, if she did, she needs to use it for the good of the victims. JMO

\

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably thought he had one friend left, that's what he gets for thinking. I do not condone what this creep has done, and I do believe he is at his lowest in the crowbar hotel for being a <modsnip>, cannot get lower than that, unless he's pushing up daisies. JMO
I hope she did not make a buck off what the poor children went through and, if she did, she needs to use it for the good of the victims. JMO

BBM

Exactly. I do not praise her for this action, whether she made money off it or not. She's a vulture.

(Which doesn't mean I'm defending him!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM

Exactly. I do not praise her for this action, whether she made money off it or not. She's a vulture.

(Which doesn't mean I'm defending him!!)

I completely get what you're saying, but I just feel like HAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR TRUST BETRAYED, @$$HOLE?!?!?

I may be a little bitter lol.

I completely get what you're saying, but I just feel like HAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR TRUST BETRAYED, @$$HOLE?!?!?

I may be a little bitter lol.

I'm glad she did. Believe it or not but even with all the evidence etc out there about Fogle, the victims will always be looked at sideways by some people. The more truth that makes it into the light, the better. If the jack@$$ that raped my daughter ever wrote a letter like that and I had it in my hands, *I* would pay the media to publish it, if needed.

Hmm. Maybe I'm a little bitter too. lol

This a hole can't just shut the fk up and disappear now can he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.news-two.com/us/jared-fogle-released-from-prison/

Due to prison overcrowding, Jared Fogle, who recently stuck a deal to serve between five and 12 and a half years in prison for child molestation and possession of child *advertiser censored*, has been released from federal custody and will serve the remainder of his time on house arrest.

More at link...

Due to prison overcrowding, Jared Fogle, who recently stuck a deal to serve between five and 12 and a half years in prison for child molestation and possession of child *advertiser censored*, has been released from federal custody and will serve the remainder of his time on house arrest.

More at link...
I hate that they consider molesting a child a "non-violent crime". I hope every single person involved in this decision gets jail time when Jared eventually offends again.

More at link...
No, no. What's going on!!! I guess money's talking. I'm soo ANGRY.

Just saw this...

Cathy &#8211; &#8207;@courtchatter

#JaredFogle - Fogle is STILL in prison. Previous article saying he was released on house arrest due to overcrowding was FALSE.

Just saw this...

Cathy – &#8207;@courtchatter

#JaredFogle - Fogle is STILL in prison. Previous article saying he was released on house arrest due to overcrowding was FALSE.
Phew! Glad to hear he is still where he belongs! My blood pressure rose for a second there.

Just saw this...

Cathy &#8211; &#8207;@courtchatter

OH praise the lord. And I'm not even religious.

He is absolutely still in prison! Eating a new kind of foot long...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back