GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #10

I hope and pray our JSO can find some link or piece of evidence that can be directly linked too her and her hurting Lonzie....

And if they can't then maybe she will be charged with accessory to murder if she had knowledge of Lonzie's murder and in any way helped RE cover that up.

How sad that it was private. I feel the community should have been invited. I'm in Canada so obviously wouldn't be attending but I feel was done out of spite not privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who unclear why there is concern about Lonna's mom taking custody, begin the video at 1:01:20 to see/hear her during one of Lonna's interviews:
[video=youtube;XSJL3kYOjP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSJL3kYOjP0&list=PLhxAd4bKelV45JXlh3mfvZQwyyWj1rxpI&index=2[/video]

(I wouldn't trust Lonna's mom to water my house plants if I was on vacation. MOO)

I am surprised the female LE officer was believing her at this point in the beginning. I don't know what made the officer think she was telling the truth. I sure didn't trust her at all listening to her from the beginning parts.

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. - Lonzie Barton's parents were brought from the Baker County Jail to attend the toddler's burial service Tuesday, Baker County Sheriff Joey Dobson told News4Jax.

His funeral was held at V. Todd Ferreira Funeral Services in Macclenny and the service was private, with 20 to 30 family members and a couple of close friends.

At the family's request, the public was not invited.

Lonzie was buried with other family members at Turner Cemetery, a private cemetery in the northern part of the county, Dobson said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/baker-county/lonzie-barton-laid-to-rest

It's probably best that the public wasn't invited. Can you imagine some of the comments that would have been hurled at Lonna?

Rest in Peace sweet Lonzie. :tears: :rose:

Ugh. I was poking around for other Lonzie news and came across this from March 30:

The State Attorney’s Office released two-and-a-half hours of video to Action News Jax that shows Ruben Ebron leading officers to the woods in Bayard where he said he dumped the body of his girlfriend’s toddler.
“I remember I jumped over a couple of those downed logs,” Ebron can be heard telling officers in the video.
The video is mostly dark, aside from the occasional strobes of flashlights.

“Look for about three or four tires right next to a tree,” said Ebron in the video.

In the video, Ebron seems to have a hard time remembering the exact spot where he dumped the 2-year-old’s body.

“This is the most familiar thing right here. I remember jumping over this log,” said Ebron.

“Let’s step back a second, get some perspective again,” an officer told him.

You can hear officers’ tense reaction in the video when a neighbor accidentally stumbles on the search.

“Hands up! Hands up! Go in the house! Go in the house! Now!” said one of the officers.

The video the State Attorney’s Office released to Action News Jax does not show the moment investigators find Lonzie’s body.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...during-lonzie-search-was-a-body-cam/188091381

LE also asked him if it was muddy that night and he said yes, it was raining. I wish Action News would release more of the the video.

Since the jailbird parents were allowed to attend the funeral, did this preclude the public's attendance? I read above where it said "at the family's request, the public was not invited". I question the validity of this statement?

Can you imagine the scene if the public was there as well as the parents?

Is this unusual for people to be allowed out of jail to attend a funeral? Ross Harris was not permitted to attend his son's funeral. Why were these two granted permission?

Since the jailbird parents were allowed to attend the funeral, did this preclude the public's attendance? I read above where it said "at the family's request, the public was not invited". I question the validity of this statement?

Is this unusual for people to be allowed out of jail to attend a funeral? Ross Harris was not permitted to attend his son's funeral. Why were these two granted permission?

I don't know about statistics, but I personally know of a convicted felon who was brought from prison 3 hours away to attend his father's funeral. I was shocked by that.

I am surprised the female LE officer was believing her at this point in the beginning. I don't know what made the officer think she was telling the truth. I sure didn't trust her at all listening to her from the beginning parts.

I think LE had a fair idea about LB being involved in Lonzie's fate somehow, but just playing along to see what she would reveal to them in the interrogations with her as to her side of the story of it all.

I'm willing to bet Ross Harris murdered his child intentionally (did t follow that case) in this case, there was no intent proved and the mom's bf was the perp. She was convicted of other charges.

Prison release date for Lonzie Barton's mother revealed

J56732_1460405961895_3617909_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lonna Lauramore Barton Department of Corrections mugshot

The parents of late Jacksonville toddler Lonzie Barton have been entered into the Florida Department of Corrections system.

According to online DOC records, Lonna Lauramore Barton is being held at the Florida Women's Reception Center in Ocala and Chris Barton is being held at the Reception and Medical Center in Lake Butler.

Lonna Lauramore Barton's projected release date is Sept. 14, 2027 and Chris Barton's projected release date is Aug. 31, 2018. DOC records show the "Initial Receipt Date" for the Bartons was Thursday, April 7.

Lonna Lauramore Barton's boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, pleaded guilty in February to aggravated manslaughter, child neglect, lying to police and tampering with evidence in Lonzie's death. Ebron's projected release date is May 27, 2040, according to DOC records

She is lookin harsh.

Prison release date for Lonzie Barton's mother revealed

J56732_1460405961895_3617909_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lonna Lauramore Barton Department of Corrections mugshot

The parents of late Jacksonville toddler Lonzie Barton have been entered into the Florida Department of Corrections system.

According to online DOC records, Lonna Lauramore Barton is being held at the Florida Women's Reception Center in Ocala and Chris Barton is being held at the Reception and Medical Center in Lake Butler.

Lonna Lauramore Barton's projected release date is Sept. 14, 2027 and Chris Barton's projected release date is Aug. 31, 2018. DOC records show the "Initial Receipt Date" for the Bartons was Thursday, April 7.

Lonna Lauramore Barton's boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, pleaded guilty in February to aggravated manslaughter, child neglect, lying to police and tampering with evidence in Lonzie's death. Ebron's projected release date is May 27, 2040, according to DOC records

Is has no bearing on this case and I'm in Canada but I know a guy (a friend of mine actually) he and another were charged with murder he was arrested after seeing his mom in hospital and a week later she passed away, he wasn't allowed to go to her funeral, he was found guilty of murder sent away and appealed. I was shocked as yes he is bit rough but a murderer no way.... Anyway he was just released in the fall... The appeal worked he was released and brought home.

Sorry to hog the thread.

I don think she should have been allowed the dad maybe as his charges were only drug related but her... No she did this and must suffer, however I don't think she is suffering at all...

Fly free beautiful blue eyed boy [emoji1413]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is lookin harsh.

Yeah, she looks like a drug addicted prison inmate. :jail: I wonder if Chris is going to wait around for her after he gets of prison? And to be clear, Lonna looks ugly to me not because of her facial features but rather because I can't look at her without seeing the ugliness that hid behind the mask of youthful beauty. The best thing she ever did was to have her tubes tied. I hope she's never allowed around a baby again - she's not safe.

She literally looks rode hard and put away wet. But I know what you mean about ugly shining through, I have met a few of those

Yeah, she looks like a drug addicted prison inmate. :jail: I wonder if Chris is going to wait around for her after he gets of prison? And to be clear, Lonna looks ugly to me not because of her facial features but rather because I can't look at her without seeing the ugliness that hid behind the mask of youthful beauty. The best thing she ever did was to have her tubes tied. I hope she's never allowed around a baby again - she's not safe.

She literally looks rode hard and put away wet. But I know what you mean about ugly shining through, I have met a few of those

Well they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. She looks hard as nails to me in the picture posted.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153567972152896&substory_index=0&id=27576742895

Tom Hackney - CONGRATULATIONS!

Attorney General Pam Bondi awarded Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Director Tom Hackney the 2016 Distinguished Victim Services Award in the Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer category.

Director Hackney was nominated by State Attorney Angela Corey for his outstanding work in the disappearance of Lonzie Barton; especially his steadfast determination to find the child and for keeping the public informed.

Director Hackney accepted the honor at today's Tallahassee ceremony on behalf of all the men and women and agencies that worked together during this long, emotional case.

We are so proud of you!

3521d77a3d021fb46a11aeee84873087.jpg

Definitely well deserved!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153567972152896&substory_index=0&id=27576742895

tom hackney - congratulations!

Attorney general pam bondi awarded jacksonville sheriff's office director tom hackney the 2016 distinguished victim services award in the outstanding law enforcement officer category.

Director hackney was nominated by state attorney angela corey for his outstanding work in the disappearance of lonzie barton; especially his steadfast determination to find the child and for keeping the public informed.

Director hackney accepted the honor at today's tallahassee ceremony on behalf of all the men and women and agencies that worked together during this long, emotional case.

We are so proud of you!

3521d77a3d021fb46a11aeee84873087.jpg

definitely well deserved!
"cheif hackeny for president"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members