GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

At the risk of being indelicate - they haven't found the parts of her body that would prove sexual assault. What did he do with it :(

Where did you get this info? I assumed he could only fit part of her torso in a cooler, so he disposed of the remainder elsewhere.

Where did you get this info? I assumed he could only fit part of her torso in a cooler, so he disposed of the remainder elsewhere.

She was small. The torso would include anything above where her legs were removed. So that would include her female parts. Sorry for being graphic. :(

We don't know what was found. I think anonypo could be correct.

Mod:the photo of the unknown person is showing in the feed.

I was assuming the torso included that anatomy. eek, maybe not?

And not an unreasonable assumption in my opinion, given that the pelvic body is located in the lower torso.

The 4th paragraph of this article says that according to a source with knowledge of the investigation, a torso was found in a cooler. I am unable to locate anything from LE confirming, denying, linking to Ingrid, etc.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...t-recycling-center-believed-from-ingrid-lyne/

Isn't the arraignment for JC today? Does anyone know what time? I'm looking forward to new info on this case.

A judge ruled the media cannot shoot video of Charlton’s face in the courtroom. His next hearing is scheduled for May 11.

His facial injuries must be healed by now, so why can't we see his face?

I know, I don't understand this. Is this a normal practice to not show the faces of those facing murder charges?

A judge ruled the media cannot shoot video of Charlton’s face in the courtroom. His next hearing is scheduled for May 11.

She must have put up one he!! of a fight.

Sent from Wonderland

Good question. I wonder if journalists are allowed to at least describe what they see, though I haven't seen any of them directly report on seeing his injuries from their visits to the courtroom.

This is not related, but I found it interesting that one reporter stated the jail staff don't want JC in civilian clothing in court because of the risk of escape. (https://twitter.com/KnicelyKIRO7)

Hmm ... what makes you think she is charmed by him and thus "unfairly" protecting him?

Lol. I was just being snarky but she is young and female and his ex told Dr Phil yesterday he was charming.

Good question. I wonder if journalists are allowed to at least describe what they see, though I haven't seen any of them directly report on seeing his injuries from their visits to the courtroom.

This is not related, but I found it interesting that one reporter stated the jail staff don't want JC in civilian clothing in court because of the risk of escape. (https://twitter.com/KnicelyKIRO7)

His bail was also raised to 5M. Hmm I wonder if DA found out his family has a lot of money and the amount needed 10% of the 2M $200,000 could have been posted.

His parents have a huge home and property in Idaho. His cousin said he was a preppy guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back