Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
And btw, lots of straight people perform sex acts in moving cars. ;)

The most annoying thing about this is that CNs life is likely going to turn out far better than most of us. Like KH, she'll latch on to the next rich thrill seeker that comes her way. Given her good looks and her propensity for performing sex act at the drop of a hat, she'll have no problems finding somebody to treat her in a lavish manner, if she already hasn't.

Sad to say, just like KH, there will be sick men that can overlook her crime on account of her kinkiness.

Who in their right mind wants to be known in their wide social circle as "Kinks"?

Sad to say, just like KH, there will be sick men that can overlook her crime on account of her kinkiness.

Who in their right mind wants to be known in their wide social circle as "Kinks"?

Just to add to that, I have often thought that DM and MS were heavily drawn to the lifestyle that Big Isho was leading. In a lot of ways I feel that Millard was following in his footsteps with MS as his "in" to the rap world and CN as his "b___h". Just a thought.

Just to add to that, I have often thought that DM and MS were heavily drawn to the lifestyle that Big Isho was leading. In a lot of ways I feel that Millard was following in his footsteps with MS as his "in" to the rap world and CN as his "b___h". Just a thought.

Like Amber Rose or Blac Chyna, strippers that made good hanging off of rich men? Yes, I think they were all into the lifestyle.

Bottom line on CN is that I don't think its going to be very hard for the jury to come to the conclusion that she is being deceptive and uncooperative. I don't think there is any way on earth that this is actually a good thing for Millard as it does nothing more than convince me of his guilt.

For those saying LE might not have much against CN for her charges, remember that they took almost a year to arrest her after DM was arrested. It wasn't like they arrested her quickly like they did with AM to get him to talk, LE took time and built their case on CN first it seems.

IMO, she is going down in her trial like a sinking ship.

CBC Superior Morning ‏@CBCSuperiorMorn 3h3 hours ago
Our reporter @ColinButlerCBC has been closely following the Tim Bosma murder trial in Hamilton. We'll get the latest on the case @ 6:50

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2h2 hours ago
molly hayes Retweeted Hamilton Spectator
Day 1 of Christina Noudga's testimony. Will be back in court this am for day 2. Catch up here: #Bosma
Hamilton Spectator @TheSpec
#BOSMA CASE: Millard’s girlfriend helped move evidence - latest from @mollyhayes http://bit.ly/26wGmOh

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2h2 hours ago
Christina nougda said Marlena meneses wasn't the "smartest crayon in the box"clearly nougda ain't the sharpest tool herself. @ChmlBillKelly

Windsor Morning ‏@WindsorMorning 2h2 hours ago
Jurors are hearing from the people closest to the accused killers of Tim Bosma. We'll speak to @ColinButlerCBC, next.

OntarioMorning ‏@CBCOntMorning 2h2 hours ago
#TimBosma murder trial #HamOnt Crown's final witnesses
@ColinButlerCBC

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1h1 hour ago Hamilton, Ontario
I'm back at the #TimBosma trial today. Follow along for updates live: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/noudga-testimony-bosma-thursday-1.3556750 … #Bosma #Hamont #sc

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1h1 hour ago
Fairly long line-up to get into the courthouse this morning as Christina Noudga resumes the stand at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 45m45 minutes ago
I guess it's true: "sex sells."

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 47m47 minutes ago
Discovering the jailhouse letters of Dellen Millard: https://youtu.be/iybjakZYKuw #Bosma #TimBosma #crime #prison

It would be so weird sitting next to her (CN) in class knowing all this. My wandering mind would be way too distracted to get any school work done.

Bottom line on CN is that I don't think its going to be very hard for the jury to come to the conclusion that she is being deceptive and uncooperative. I don't think there is any way on earth that this is actually a good thing for Millard as it does nothing more than convince me of his guilt.

I agree! The idea that DM found out about AJ calling CS, making it urgent for him to cover up. CN has given us a glimpse of his true remorse when he texted SS about the concern for the family on the 9th. She has showed us what he did that evening, and how he acted immediately after, and it's not good. MOO

Lets not forget that there is now real evidence to show that CN did any more than help her boyfriend out moving some evidence around. I'm sure that her lawyer has told her exactly what to say. The whole "I don't remember anything before May 6" quote is very interest as there seems to be some indication that she would only be questioned on her participation after the crime. This explains her amnesia in the early part of her questioning. The last thing she wants to do is be tripped up by a question she isn't ready for.

But the big question is, was she aware of the entire plan prior to it happening?

Back at the Tim Bosma trial today, where Christina Noudga's examination in chief continues. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:42 AM

attachment.php

Love this image - she looks like living dead.

Ahhh.....Portrait of Mrs. Dorian Gray ......yummmmmm
:croc:

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2h2 hours ago
Christina nougda said Marlena meneses wasn't the "smartest crayon in the box"clearly nougda ain't the sharpest tool herself. @ChmlBillKelly

BBM. HAHAHA! Ok..that made me laugh. Sort of like one of those" Rocket surgeons" or "Brain scientists"

once again I feel compelled to add my opinion, that pot has nothing to do with the lack of moral fibre & intellect displayed by this lot. I know, 1st hand, dozens if not hundreds of daily smokers, some of whom have been partaking daily for decades, & all of them are quite cognizant, none of them would act as these people would act, all of them completely capable of remembering, all of them the actual "poster children" for marijuana.

I agree! The idea that DM found out about AJ calling CS, making it urgent for him to cover up. CN has given us a glimpse of his true remorse when he texted SS about the concern for the family on the 9th. She has showed us what he did that evening, and how he acted immediately after, and it's not good. MOO

You think the sex act actually happened? I highly doubt it. Its a device for her to not have to answer questions about a considerably long period of time together. We did the sex act, then we talked about the sex act, how convenient but that doesn't ex[plain why Millard is making calls and sending texts during that time period.

once again I feel compelled to add my opinion, that pot has nothing to do with the lack of moral fibre & intellect displayed by this lot. I know, 1st hand, dozens if not hundreds of daily smokers, some of whom have been partaking daily for decades, & all of them are quite cognizant, none of them would act as these people would act, all of them completely capable of remembering, all of them the actual "poster children" for marijuana.

I'm imagining the jury is sitting there thinking, "How stupid does she think we are?" MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Back in the courtroom. Full again. There's still a lineup of people outside, hoping to get in after the break. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953